Mario pictures

Perhaps, but I'm mostly referring to the combination involving the bowl.

yea moon rabbits seem to be a real common thing in mythologies across the world
anyway this is another reused artwork : ( ill get to making a version without numbers later i think

Last edited:
That's a horrific art clash.

The stickers, helpfully documented by MarioWiki

It seems like only three of the art came from the same era the book is published in. Wario's in the book (in a plane, gets a bucket on him), but they decided not to use art from Mario & Wario?

Is it a coincidence that both drive blue karts and both are lightweights? Same with Pipsy being Pink and Peach being pink and both lightweight and female.

He he he he HE HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Eg_nmwDXcAIys8R.png

HE'S BACK AGAIN, AND ABOUT TIME TOO
That forgotten member, of the DK Crew!
This Kong's so flat, it's kinda funny!
Can make a game theorist, ask "Who's your mummy?"
He can climb up vines, and pull levers,
But tends to die, when he touches a bird!
If you choose him, better prepare,
He's got no depth, so he'll get some air!

Here, I decided to gather together all the "Fuji Mario" characters, and major graphics elements. Fuji Mario is where someone redid the entire original SMB into the SMB2 style. So we see what all the original enemies, from goombas to Bowser, would have supposedly looked like if they appeared in SMB2. SMB2 had been originally commissioned by Fuji TV as "Doki Doki Panic", so then whoever did this named it "Fuji Mario". Someone also did a video of a "Super Mario Maker" hack using the theme.
I think they should have done SMB2J (aka "Lost Levels") like this (And the audio as well, which they for some reason didn't change from SMB in this hack), for it would be a cross between the two different "SMB2" games!

I had wished they used these characters whenever they added SMB2 to SMM, but as we all know, in the recent "final update", they only added the mushroom that changes only the player, and the audio, to SMB2.

06082f71e9ba9ecc86662b5200ff3043.jpg
Here now is where the "Fuji Mario" modder has added later characters to the SMB2 style, like SMM2.
ca06983acf834ddd7f5bd06d03743c12.png

I can't unsee Toad's thumbs clipping through his palms now.

Back