Mario pictures

Wish Toad had cap variety, would be so cool to see Toads with like a different amount of spots or imperfections or something.

Reactions: zel
rkLXkpv.gif

GBA Rainbow Road is incredibly underrated. I know I'm playing this on Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart rather than Mario Kart: Super Circuit, but I had a blast (ha) playing this track here and it's one of the funnest tracks in the game. Imagine this track on a modern Mario Kart engine.

I can't see how modern can really replicate the speed and physics like this one, but it won't hurt trying.

GBA Rainbow Road is a track that needs to be on MK9, but on Super Circuit, it always give me a best of 5th, and with them axing the infinite retries it always wants me to restart. It won't look like SRB, but a modern Mario Kart Port on 200cc might be the nearest we can get.

And that was one of the only tracks I didn't really like XD
(namely due to the bad perspective in the falling star segment)
Regardless, SC needs more love. Imagine Lakeside Park's trap ramp in a modern game. That'd make some people lose their shit!

GBA Rainbow Road is a track that needs to be on MK9, but on Super Circuit, it always give me a best of 5th, and with them axing the infinite retries it always wants me to restart. It won't look like SRB, but a modern Mario Kart Port on 200cc might be the nearest we can get.

It's a difficult track, but it's also pretty fun to master as well. Maybe you should try playing it in Time Trials until you get the feel for it.

And that was one of the only tracks I didn't really like XD
(namely due to the bad perspective in the falling star segment)
Regardless, SC needs more love. Imagine Lakeside Park's trap ramp in a modern game. That'd make some people lose their shit!

lmao, I would totally love Lakeside Park in a modern environment, troll ramp included! I don't think we had a jungle track mixed with a volcanic eruption in the background yet while you drive by the lake, which makes it pretty unique as far as Mario Kart tracks go. It's also more memorable than Riverside Park, which was honestly just a generic jungle track (though I also wouldn't mind seeing the return of).

It's really a shame that most of the GBA tracks that returned are just circuits and Bowser Castles.

yall know the new line calendars at the moment are just reused from 2016? its sad but also since the number positions differ this actually lets you make clean versions with no numbers! so i made all that was available right now
heres the may one, ive made it back in may too! the rest were done JUST today
line_calendar_2016_05.png

june. nothing much to speak of here
line_calendar_2016_06.png

and july. i noticed the colors between the two versions were slightly tweaked so there are some changes besies removing toads eye shines! and to clarify, im basing these off of the new 2020 versions so this has the newer colors
line_calendar_2016_07.png

and august which was the hardest one to remove the calendar from. not only are the versions at slightly different zoom levels (the older one is more cropped), theres also a slight noise texture! i managed around it though and i dare say it was actually kinda fun!
line_calendar_2016_08.png

The stages of life, but in Mario Golf Mario Double Bogey animations

As plausible as him being a Muslim and Christian as far as I'm concerned.

rkLXkpv.gif

GBA Rainbow Road is incredibly underrated. I know I'm playing this on Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart rather than Mario Kart: Super Circuit, but I had a blast (ha) playing this track here and it's one of the funnest tracks in the game. Imagine this track on a modern Mario Kart engine.
Yes it would be pretty cool. Did you do that animation up there 👆? Or is it a mod? It's certainly awesome.

Yes it would be pretty cool. Did you do that animation up there 👆? Or is it a mod? It's certainly awesome.

yeah, that's me playing the game and yes the character sprite is indeed mine so yeah it's mod

Luigi's so good with vacuums, he is sucking up himself.

But sweet Mario Party DS reference!

funny thing is i remember in my art classes that associating the rabbit with the moon is extremely overdone, almost as much as wolves.

Back