Mario pictures

I'm guessing that Mario image will be your profile picture, LGM.

And it is the perfect time, that it's still summer in the northern hemisphere.

Well, I'm still using the Dr. Mario theme and I can't do another name change until well after summer, but it's a great suggestion. I probably will save it *shrug*

i didnt even notice he had nails until you pointed it out what to heck..
anyway i really like this image. you think this coudl be an outfit in odyssey 2?

apparently they put out new renders for the new mario and sonic game https://twitter.com/sonicwindblue/status/1163808832327340032?s=21
i like them
ECat-j8U4AIQH1L.png:large

ECat_G0UYAIjg8F.png:large
(punch out wii real)
ECat_GFUcAMzH35.png:large

ECat_HcU0AAQVun.png:large

however the main reason i wanted to make this post is. bowser jr is literally the only one who didnt get a new render (not sure about any of the sonic characters but pretty sure theyre all new too). he literally just reauses the new super mario bros artwork. he didnt even get new lighting. why was he forbidden. hashtag justice for junior
ECat_wQUIAMcduA.png:large

Hold on, Bowser Jr.'s not the only one who didn't get new artwork (yet, at least)- Donkey Kong hasn't either! I knew I recognised it, and I've just been able to place it- it's from the Rio 2016 3DS boxart (above Mario's head), and appears when you boot up the game as well. We don't appear to have the full version on the Wiki, but it's not new:
Mario%26Sonic20163DS-NTSCbox.png

M%26SR2016OGGroupArt.PNG

Hold on, Bowser Jr.'s not the only one who didn't get new artwork (yet, at least)- Donkey Kong hasn't either! I knew I recognised it, and I've just been able to place it- it's from the Rio 2016 3DS boxart (above Mario's head), and appears when you boot up the game as well. We don't appear to have the full version on the Wiki, but it's not new:
Mario%26Sonic20163DS-NTSCbox.png

M%26SR2016OGGroupArt.PNG
We do now have the full image up (File:MSOGT Donkey Kong Boxing.png0. I did originally think it was brand new, so I fixed that. Thank you!

Although Sonic once mentioned "no sweat" (Subterranean Sonic from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog), that doesn't mean he never sweats.
tenor.gif

(I do not know the source of this episode, by the way)

Thank you for reading.

Although Sonic once mentioned "no sweat" (Subterranean Sonic from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog), that doesn't mean he never sweats.
tenor.gif

(I do not know the source of this episode, by the way)

Thank you for reading.

Winstein, You do know that the cartoons aren't canon to the game, riiiight?

Back