Mario pictures

tumblr_pv4fofR5Tt1rrftcdo1_r1_1280.jpg
https://www.suppermariobroth.com/post/186527686030/illustration-from-a-1995-japanese-mario-calendar
thanbks to supper mario broth for posting this because its Verey Good

My, this has everything!
Artwork of off-model Cheep Cheep sprite
Appearance of normal Goomba alongside SMW G(al)oomba
Blargg in water
Jumping Piranha being an early River Piranha
A vine defying all suspension of disbelief regarding tensile strength for Bowser to swing on it
Poor layering efforts to make Lemmy stand on the Cheep Cheep, Lakitu catching a Fishbone that isn't gripping the line at all, Peach sitting on a Dino Rhino, and a red baby Yoshi balancing a Troopa shell like a seal ball
Mini Koopalings, especially Roy and Morton
Total lack of Iggy
And of course, Mega Mole looking ~17 degrees upward.

But it has a Koopa shell perilously balancing on a Baby Yoshi's nose, so all is well.

pm64 deserves more of a remaster first tbh

It doesn't need a remaster, just re-release it.

If they remaster it, would give them an excuse to sell a 15 year old game at full price.

but i think pm64 would look gorgeous with enhanced visuals, plus improving some archaic mechanics brought by ttyd's quality of life improvements would make the game much better

if we are talking a full on remake sure go nuts, but not a re-master.

Ytf is everyone requesting a TTYD remaster all of a sudden.

It's all over every Nintendo Twitter post now. It's annoying.

3YRi3GH.png

Ok, how about

DIDDY KONG RACING REMASTER/REMAKE LIKE THE RECENT CTR GAME BUT MARIO AND PEACH AS GUEST NEWCOMERS YAH

EARWJyKU0AAKmSz

Dr. Baby Luigi said:
pm64 deserves more of a remaster first tbh
when super mario all stars came out the newest game included in it was only like four years old. the oldest paper mario game is now 15 years old and they still won't give us a paper mario remastered collection for nintendo switch even though virtual console doesn't exist anymore

Let's wait for them to remaster.....lots of other things before they focus on a niche spin off shall we?

Mind you if we could live in a world where everything could get remastered at once then I'd say go for it.

Just give us Virtual Console ya goofs.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
CTR is just a DKR clone with only karts. I've played through enough of both of the originals to say that much.
You are pretty wrong.

Dr. Mario said:
Just give us Virtual Console ya goofs.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
CTR is just a DKR clone with only karts. I've played through enough of both of the originals to say that much.
You are pretty wrong.

Go through three race tracks for a thingy to race the boss, then you can do time trials. Then there are like four "worlds" before the final boss area. Also the CTR tokens are quite similar to the silver coins.

I've only played the PS1 and N64 version of the respective games, not their remakes.

Set up is very similar, but the gameplay is absolutely different. It's a stretch tk call Crash Team Racing a clone of Diddy Kong Racing

Back