Mario pictures

Russian Baby Luigi said:
Gooigi.jpg

aka next mario kart newcomer

Shhh, you'll give Nintendo a bad idea.

Uh, I don't think that's Daisy.

Probably the same girls from the first film

From "List of Mario references in film" said:
In a scene set in the Game Central Station in the movie, two characters that slightly resemble Rosalina and Daisy can be seen in the background.

The one that's always with them is Chun-Li however, there's no mistaking that.

tumblr_npfmcxnsdu1rv6iido1_500.gif

Always watchful that Bowz.

Also something about Yoshi's eyes look off in this. Maybe the pupils are too big?

Mcmadness said:
Also something about Yoshi's eyes look off in this. Maybe the pupils are too big?
don't see anything wrong imo

also I remember your previous sig mcmadnessv3 :P

Yeah it was nice, but then whomever uploaded it deleted it or it got lost so I had to change it.

Huh...

It really is impossible to ingore actually. The one part of the artwork I saw first.

You'd think they would patch it better with their experience with renders having evolved quite a bit, but then you get this.

It doesn't look bad though, it just makes it look a bit less unprofessional.

Lucario said:
Huh...

It really is impossible to ingore actually. The one part of the artwork I saw first.

You'd think they would patch it better with their experience with renders having evolved quite a bit, but then you get this.

It doesn't look bad though, it just makes it look a bit less unprofessional.
Yeah... why don't they just use other artwork? Like that Super Mario Run frownie face?

I have no idea what this is.

Dh7SOdlWsAAVx3r.jpg

It must be made by Wario.

Because everyone else here look like they went through a car compacter.

1zi1JAD.jpg

Princess Mario said:
I have no idea what this is.

Dh7SOdlWsAAVx3r.jpg

That Condorito dude is really famous. I read a few of his magazines when I was a kid (some of the jokes were really bad). I think there's even a movie now too.

...you still have no idea of what I'm talking about do you :cheep: ?

Or maybe by me. Is this your brother, Luigi64DD?

Saltman said:
That Condorito dude is really famous. I read a few of his magazines when I was a kid (some of the jokes were really bad). I think there's even a movie now too.

...you still have no idea of what I'm talking about do you :cheep: ?
huh, sounds to me like he's famous in uh, uh, don't know the language but I haven't heard of him personally.

He's a cross between bird and man at all times while I switch between them, so who knows. Btw, pretty sure Spanish is the language you're thinking of.

Back