Mario pictures

Eh, Cranky actually looks the least pissed.

There's a Mario Portal being open here: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/character/mario/whats/index.html

However, there are some official art that I don't recognise. Where were the official images first used, if they are recycled?
- Mario crossing his arms with his back turned (at the "It's-a me, Mario!" part)
- Mario juggling a football (or soccer ball)
- Mario on a snowboard
- Diddy falling (in the "Friends" portion)

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
There's a Mario Portal being open here: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/character/mario/whats/index.html

However, there are some official art that I don't recognise. Where were the official images first used, if they are recycled?
- Mario crossing his arms with his back turned (at the "It's-a me, Mario!" part)
- Mario juggling a football (or soccer ball)
- Mario on a snowboard
- Diddy falling (in the "Friends" portion)

Thanks for reading.

We have all of those already uploaded in the wiki, and I've seen them all before.

img-soccer-low.png

This art hasn't been uploaded, and the Mario Sports Superstars version has a different-colored soccer ball.

I hate the Banana Bot. DK is such a cheating bastard with that machine.

Baby Luigi said:
I hate the Banana Bot. DK is such a cheating *bleep* with that machine.

Luigi is even worse in Flag mode and Robo-Rabbit mode.

I sometimes lose to DK, even when I'm using my best combo which is this one:

Egadd_body.png
Skolar_tires.png
Egadd_engine.png
Skolar_gun.png

To be fair, Luigi is totally a joke in Battle Competition mode. Just eyeball laser him once and boom he's dead. Even in Flag and Robo Rabbit, Donkey Kong sucks.

You probably might get a better machine. I use E. Gadd Body, E. Gadd Jet, E. Gadd Engine, and Mr. I Laser. It's fast, durable, and the Mr. I laser is quick and very deadly, which is a great combination.

I'd rather use the Skolar Gun, since the explosive radius is so big and the manual detonation means I can use it in an emergency if someone is chasing me. It also has the added bonus of always taking away two hearts in Battle Competition, which the Mr. I Laser cannot do without an offensive body type.

The Mr. I Laser is better than the Skolar Gun during Flag and Robo-Rabbit, but I prefer using the Seed Machine Gun instead.

As for the Skolar tires, I want to have some form of challenge from the stage during a battle, as I think the E. Gadd Jet and the Lakitu Cloud makes things too easy.

Yeah, but the Mr. I laser is very long ranged and comes out very quickly. If you equip yourself with something that has great handling and speed, you can easily out maneuver your competition. It's also very lightweight, meaning it won't detract your vehicle speed. Mr. I has less power than the Skolar Gun, but it makes up with better fire rate, range, and speed, so you destroy more hearts in the long run.

Mr. I laser is faster than the Seed Machine Gun too, if I recall correctly.

Baby Luigi said:
Mr. I laser is faster than the Seed Machine Gun too, if I recall correctly.

It isn't faster in terms of fire rate, but it is more powerful than the Seed Machine Gun. The Mr. I Laser also has better range, but the Seed Machine Gun's range isn't that bad either.

Moving on to the actual picture posting:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7zhgqsi0b3gow40o8wkgw0o8g_640.png

I totally had to post these irresistible gifs

parfait_baby_luigi_by_babyluigionfire-db1olfk.gif

this_is_baby_luigi__he_got_a_birdie__by_babyluigionfire-db1ol16.gif

(if you're wondering why I haven't posted a double bogeys for him, it's mostly because NintenU's video is in a rather strange color. Oh and there isn't Eagle animations yet)

A Baby Luigi-translated version of how I felt when LGM and I can't be in the same team in soccer in Mario Sports Superstars

Xt94J1I.jpg

Doctor Kirby said:
Even for involving a character I dislike (Wendy) and being from a game I found disappointing, I still love this scene. I wonder if anyone's uploaded a video where this results in Roy being defeated.

Back