Mario pictures

I never noticed the hinge in the back before

You might be the biggest, fiercest and most badass king around, but you should not underestimate those little guys with an happy face...
00000580_05.jpg

Baby Luigi does the exact same pose as Luigi when he wins, (but not the same animations as Luigi of course!)

jrR3EIl.png

It's not as exact as Baby Luigi is to Luigi. Baby Mario still holds his racket out like Mario, but in a slightly different pose.

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi does the exact same pose as Luigi when he wins, (but not the same animations as Luigi of course!)

jrR3EIl.png
That's actually so cool

I forgot until I played Mario Kart Wii the other month how much I do actually like Baby Luigi

Roy looks so fine on the Wii U version.

If FE does anything correctly , it's creating amazing bishounen material.

u1myM0W.jpg

I think they both look cuter together when they are the same height. It looks like as if they could be twin sisters.

Still, Rosalina's very tall height in other games is one of her most defining characteristics.

Ninelevendo said:
I forgot until I played Mario Kart Wii the other month how much I do actually like Baby Luigi

How can you forget liking Baby Luigi?????

j0J2aLz.png

those eyes

those freaking eyes

Baby Luigi said:
j0J2aLz.png

those eyes

those freaking eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

Those ones actually look good because they don't noticeably distort the eyes. Unlike these monstrosities ("Shock / Disbelief").
776px-MSC_-_Concept_art_-_Yoshi_Expressions.jpg

776px-MSC_-_Concept_art_-_Daisy_Expressions.jpg

Why would Nintendo do that to my favorite characters?

Back