Mario pictures

One of the few spinoff artworks of Peach where she doesn't have her dignity.

Peachart.PNG

youdontneedtoknowleft4dead2toknowwhatsgoingon.jpg

KEufYep.jpg

So much health, so little fear.

!max_health nick 2893748927492374928473297439274293478

That's what I wrote.

By the way, I don't remember having celebrated Chrome's support of APNG, so here's an image to celebrate it (sorry for the subject, I know he's not exactly among the favorites here, although I like him a lot).

IG62jMh.png

I don't think I'm seen in before. Was it recently discovered?

I can see why. It looks off.

I wonder what the animators' thought of when they realised that those throwaway characters would wound up having actual characters ( :wario: :waluigi:) that look like the middle two plumbers.

WarioSMBSS.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Fat and skinny doofuses are fairly common in cartoons so I don't think they really care about this coincidence.

Somehow I believe that's a bootleg.

Baby Luigi said:
Fat and skinny doofuses are fairly common in cartoons so I don't think they really care about this coincidence.

Certainly they are, but I imagine they could have easily made them generic like the leftmost two of them, as opposed to having some bearing similarities with Wario and Waluigi. My train of thought is, there are a lot of strange stuff that Western creative staff did with Mario, but when they still have any significance at this point of time, they might have been proud, such as Phil Harnage (also known as the writer of the Mama Luigi episode).

Thank you for reading.

Switch_SMO_ND0913_SCRN06_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

History's greatest monster.

Ah *bleep*, Crowny's real.
EDIT: Tiara. Close enough.

Back