Headcanons of Smash Bros

Bowser brought jr because he forgot to bring him to MK.

Also King Dedede X Zelda.

the breakable blocks in melees whispy were ordained by master hand to fall

breaking the blocks is akin to breaking the laws of nature

breaking the laws of nature incurs master hand's wrath

White DK is a Yeti.

King Dedede is secretly Santa Claus and gave presents to the ones who lift him up and didn't gave presents to Wario.

The cutscene in Subspace where you first place as Sheik, Peach learned Zelda's secret of how she really turns into Sheik, and that is why she giggles.

When characters fall off the stage, they explode.

When they turn into a star... they turn into a star.

Petey Pirahna was electrocuted by the explosion of the cages. Peach and Zelda were protected by the Triforce and maybe a star or some power of Peach.

Fox and Falco were with Deedee(?)Kong to prove they don't hate primates.

The real reason Smash Bros 3DS and Wii U don't have cutscenes is because King Dedede discovered that Mother Brain found a hack to hypnotize people who would watch the cutscenes into obeying her. King Dedede told Sakurai about Mother Brain's plans.
The developing team is looking for a way to make the systems harder to be hacked.

Donkey Kong poked Kirby in the Rosalina trailer because he is the new DK and hadn't seen Kirby
before.

Outside of battles, Kirby became Luma's best friend.

Bowser and MetalFace made some alliance and that's why Shulk seemed to attacked Bowser without any provocation.

Stargazing said:
MetalFace?
Yes, have you seen Shulk's trailer? I thought he was Robotnik/Dr.Willy on a machine. But I made some research and I found this mechanical villain. Not really an expert though because I never knew what was Xenoblade.

yoshiking14x said:
Stargazing said:
MetalFace?
Yes, have you seen Shulk's trailer? I thought he was Robotnik/Dr.Willy on a machine. But I made some research and I found this mechanical villain. Not really an expert though because I never knew what was Xenoblade.
No, but know I now.

I thought you were referring to Meta Knight lol
plz don't hate me i don't usually watch trailers

No worries, I actually admit that I only played Smash Bros 64 and my knowledge of the other games are limited. I see videos or read stuff related to that.

If there were cutscenes in the game, Sonic would had mistaken Mega Man for a Badnik and this is how the fight begins.

No, but know I now.

I thought you were referring to Meta Knight lol
plz don't hate me i don't usually watch trailers
[/quote]

No worries, I actually admit that I only played Smash Bros 64 and my knowledge of the other games are limited. I see videos or read stuff related to that.

If there were cutscenes in the game, Sonic would had mistaken Mega Man for a Badnik and this is how the fight begins.
[/quote]Psst, your quotes messed up. Try and look out for that. ;)

Whoopsies!

Little Mac's feets absorb power of the ground and this is why he can make beasts fly off the stage easily. Not sure if confirmed.

yet peta is totally fine when you beat up pikachu

ok

Baby Luigi said:
yet peta is totally fine when you beat up pikachu

ok

I heard somewhere that they made a game where pokemon fight their trainers.

The ducks from Duck Hunt pretend they are killed and that's why they have no trouble on teaming up with the dog.

Clawdia Koopa said:
Rosalina got into the roster by having sex with Miyamoto.
Dude, what the fuck?

Miyamoto isn't in charge of Smash Bros. Sakurai is.

So you should have said "Rosalina got into the roster by having sex with Sakurai".

This also applies to Dark Pit.

Clawdia Koopa said:
Rosalina got into the roster by having sex with Miyamoto.

I'll pretend I never read this

Back