Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Ludwig

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Bowser Jr. (Daring option)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I hate the Koopalings.

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Pffft... Bowser Jr is better than all of them.

I can only pick one from this list? Because I do have some favorites. I do like Ludwig and Iggy, and Junior (even though he's not the Original Seven Koopalings).

TheFarmboy said:
I can only pick one from this list? Because I do have some favorites. I do like Ludwig and Iggy, and Junior (even though he's not the Original Seven Koopalings).
There has to be one you like more than the rest?

Dr. Mario said:
TheFarmboy said:
There has to be one you like more than the rest?

I picked Iggy just to put my option down.

Magikrazy said:
Am I the only one who thinks Morton Koopa should have been named Paul Koopa?
Probably. Could you explain why, though? I'm all ears! :D (I can't speak for the rest of the people here, though.)

Apparently, Larry is the leader of the Koopalings, according to the Smash Bros. trophy description

make of that as you will

Baby Luigi said:
Apparently, Larry is the leader of the Koopalings, according to the Smash Bros. trophy description

make of that as you will
Trophy description of Baby Mario in overalls also says that Baby Mario is not in overalls.

Dr. Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:

make of that as you will
Trophy description of Baby Mario in overalls also says that Baby Mario is not in overalls.

That's why I said

"make of that as you will"

I never trusted trophy descriptions anyway

I like to think Ludwig's the leader, not Larry.

After all, seniority is important.

Everyone thought Ludwig was the leader >_>

Does Nintendo like ----ing the Koopalings or something

GalacticPetey said:
I'm pretty sure Bowser is the leader anyway.
No, but somebody has to take charge of the Koopalings while Bowser is gone nilly nally.

Larry does not look like he bosses the other Koopalings, he just gets more attention, like usually being first or in front(like the picture related to Mario Kart 8). This may have to do with being Bowser's favorite Koopaling thing.

Dr. Mario said:
Baby Luigi said:

make of that as you will
They're not overalls. They're just a really oversized diaper!

Baby Luigi said:
Everyone thought Ludwig was the leader >_>

Does Nintendo like ----ing the Koopalings or something
No, the Koopalings are just actors that fit any-

Who am I kidding? Yes.

yoshiking14x said:
Larry does not look like he bosses the other Koopalings, he just gets more attention, like usually being first or in front(like the picture related to Mario Kart 8). This may have to do with being Bowser's favorite Koopaling thing.
Excluding Junior, Ludwig and Wendy are better candidates for Bowser's favorite child (yes, I still consider the Koopalings Bowser's offspring).

Lumastar said:
They're not overalls. They're just a really oversized diaper!

I specialize in the field of trite overanalyzing of the Baby Mario Bros. and I can say is that, no, they're not oversized diapers. I can confirm that whoever wrote the NoA description didn't see the picture of the actual trophy and just assumed it.

Bowser's relationship with the Koopalings is currently unknown, and this will take time to actually know it. I don't see what's wrong of the Koopalings being Bowser's children?

Back