• Ludwig

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Bowser Jr. (Daring option)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I hate the Koopalings.

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Cynthia said:
I like Bowser Jr. more than the Koopalings, but I don't consider him as a Koopaling. He's like the leader of them and a higher rank. I still voted him. I like Ludwig the most out of the Koopalings though, with Iggy coming second and Larry third.
Exactly what I would write. With minor edits though.

My favorites are Ludwig and Iggy. I also like Morton and Roy, but I'm cool with all of them except Wendy, something about her rubs me the wrong way.

I think it' simply because Wendy has a blissfully sophisticated grace of being purely dedicated uglyness in Koopa form

Re this, Re that. I'm putting a new subject!

I wonder if lots of people choose BJ just cause it's a daring opinion.

Which Koopaling is the oldest or the youngest?

I used to think Spike(whatever the spiky ball thrower's name)and Boom Boom where Koopalings.

are the lips of Wendy the reason you don't like her or is it something else?

I don't hate Bowser Jr. he is okay and the Koopalings are no longer ignored because of Mario Kart 8

yoshiking14x said:
I don't hate Bowser Jr. he is okay and the Koopalings are no longer ignored because of Mario Kart 8

Yeah, Bowser jr never really did anything "wrong". He's an annoying brat but he can't help resemlbing Bowser the most (and according to Nintendo being Bowsers only true child). Anyway, I've always loved Iggy, even when he still had rainbow hair.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Magikrazy said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
I consider Bowser Jr. a Koopaling. And a dang good one at that. Maybe I'm just biased because I'm also a baby brother. :P

Anyhoo, here are my rankings. Nobody is hated and all eight are loved btw.
First Place: Roy "Roy-boy" Koopa
Second Place: Lawrence "Larry" Koopa and Bowser "Bowsy" Koopa Jr.
Third Place: Ludwig von "Luddy" Koopa
Fourth Place: Lemuel "Lemmy" Koopa, Ignatius "Iggy" Koopa, Wendy Olga Koopa, Morton "Morty" Koopa Jr.
Bowser Sr. is above them all, though, because he's BOWSER, BABY :bowser:
No regrets for the fanon full-name thing. :-X
Lemmy's real name is actually Ian, and Iggy's is James. And Larry's is spelled Laurence.
Wendy's middle name is Orleans.

Source: Their namesakes.
I plea ignorance and wild-mass guessing.

I agree. Besides, "fanon" states that Wendy's middle name is "Ocean". I don't know where this other nonsense comes in .

I like Larry Koopa because he looks goofy,sounds funny and when he was running in a nsmb game cutscene made me replay it.

GalacticPetey said:
Bowser Jr. is my favorite of the bunch.
I'd tread lightly from here on out if I were you... Got any Stars?

Duskull said:
yoshiking14x said:
Which Koopaling is the oldest or the youngest?
Ludwig
Lemmy
Roy
Iggy
Wendy
Morton
Larry
The ones that aren't Ludwig and Larry are speculation, though.

yoshiking14x said:
Is it me or did Ludwig in the Mario Kart 8 trailer sounded like Kooky from the cartoons?
Well, his voice actor got changed, so that's why he sounds different from his previous game portrayals. Other than that, I don't know what to say, seeing as I haven't seen any of the cartoons.

I can't believe Lemmy is older than the rest of them he looks so small and child-like compared to Morton,Roy and the others.

“Looks are deceiving when Koopas are involved”

Luigi from Hotel Mario.

I always think Lemmy is one of the youngest...if not THE youngest Koopaling

Larry is supposed to be the youngest apparently.

Lemmy is just really short.

Back