Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Ludwig

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Bowser Jr. (Daring option)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I hate the Koopalings.

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Okay, I need to get this out of my system.
:bowjr: isn't the reason.
Shigeru is. He's the one who said the koopalings weren't Bowser's children. IMO, hating a character for something their company did is stupid. Honestly, do you hate Mario for being in more games than Luigi?

yoshiking14x said:
Roy Koopa said:
Why doesn't anybody like Larry?
I like Larry and Ivote him now.
Yay! Larry gets a vote!
Chiflis von Nokonoko said:
Shigeru is. He's the one who said the koopalings weren't Bowser's children. IMO, hating a character for something their company did is stupid. Honestly, do you hate Mario for being in more games than Luigi?
EXACTLY. And it's also like hating on Rosalina for getting in more games than Daisy. It's dumb. Just cross your fingers and hope the people over at Nintendo change their minds. That's what I do.

J-Yoshi64 said:
yoshiking14x said:
Roy Koopa said:
Why doesn't anybody like Larry?
I like Larry and Ivote him now.
Yay! Larry gets a vote!
Chiflis von Nokonoko said:
EXACTLY. And it's also like hating on Rosalina for getting in more games than Daisy. It's dumb. Just cross your fingers and hope the people over at Nintendo change their minds. That's what I do.
I agree, Nintendo not knowing about some “needed adjustments” is a lot better than being aware of it but not choosing to do it. Because they will discover and they can do something about it. Maybe my idea is wrong.

Is Bowser Jr. considered a Koopaling?

You know I just realized. If 8-Player Smash does indeed come into the Wii U version of Smash 4. You could have an all Koopalings plus Bowser Jr. match. Heh. Even if as alts it's basically an 8 player ditto match, that might still be fun to watch.

It's just speculation at this point. Don't get TOO riled up. Or so I think.

Dr. Mario said:

There's actual audio that might of leaked the existence of 8-Player Smash on the Wii U found in the files of the 3DS version.

0:21 in the video

Northern Verve said:
Dr. Mario said:

There's actual audio that might of leaked the existence of 8-Player Smash on the Wii U found in the files of the 3DS version.

wow.gif
THIS IS AMAZING! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HOW AMAZING THIS IS?

Northern Verve said:
You know I just realized. If 8-Player Smash does indeed come into the Wii U version of Smash 4. You could have an all Koopalings plus Bowser Jr. match. Heh. Even if as alts it's basically an 8 player ditto match, that might still be fun to watch.
Koopalings+Custom Equipment and moves=More unqiue match.

Northern Verve said:
Dr. Mario said:

I have decided to beg for this game at Christmas

I love the Koopalings and they will be Bowser's (Biological) Kids to me NO MATTER WHAT
Thus I do not pay aattention to Nintendo's Koopaling age order I have my own

Everyone knows Iggy's the best (I like acting like him in CoC)

I have and I put a gif in my sig to prove it. I want this game more than I did before!

Iggy Koopa7777 said:
I love the Koopalings and they will be Bowser's (Biological) Kids to me NO MATTER WHAT
Thus I do not pay aattention to Nintendo's Koopaling age order I have my own

Everyone knows Iggy's the best (I like acting like him in CoC)
well there really is no age order except that larry is the youngest and ludwig is the oldest

Back