• Ludwig

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Bowser Jr. (Daring option)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I hate the Koopalings.

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
yoshiking14x said:
I find this strange but I like Cheatsy before I knew he was actually a videogame character instead of some character like Oogtar.

Does ANYONE like Oogtar

Baby Luigi said:
Tryclyde said:
My favorite is Roy (love how he rocks the pink 'n purple), but a very close second would be Wendy. I think as a kid Wendy was my overall fave.

i think you're like the the first person to ever like wendy ever

Considering I voted for Roy, I don't think that's the case.

don't worry I was just messing with you ;)

Baby Luigi said:
yoshiking14x said:
I find this strange but I like Cheatsy before I knew he was actually a videogame character instead of some character like Oogtar.

Does ANYONE like Oogtar
I was alright as him, but I haven't watched the cartoon in years so I don't know if my opinion would have changed on that front

For those who like the Koopalings alot. Congratulations, it's been confirmed that all 7 of them are Alts for Bowser Jr. in Smash 4. So all the Koopalings are playable in Smash 4 from a technical standpoint even if they're not really seperate characters on the roster.

Northern Verve said:
For those who like the Koopalings alot. Congratulations, it's been confirmed that all 7 of them are Alts for Bowser Jr. in Smash 4. So all the Koopalings are playable in Smash 4 from a technical standpoint even if they're not really seperate characters on the roster.

Well that's an idiotic move right there

I'm not saying how it affects the roster is idiotic

I just said the idea itself is idiotic

Just look on the bright side. Assuming the Koopalings have different voices for each swap, you can swap out one Koopaling for Baby Luigi once modding becomes easy.

Maᴙio said:
Just look on the bright side. Assuming the Koopalings have different voices for each swap, you can swap out one Koopaling for Baby Luigi once modding becomes easy.

I will totally do that

Maᴙio said:

Where does it said that? I am looking for this for days.
And if they look good, it must help with future rosters.

It's official. I'm totally adding Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings to my "Newcomers I Want to Master" list. Right up there with Villager and Wii Fit Trainer.

Baby Luigi said:
Maᴙio said:

I will totally do that
Baby Luigi in a Junior Clown Car? Now that's an idea I like.

I feel like Jr. was put into a Clown Car just so he could have the Koopalings as alts.

Ninelevendo said:
Baby Luigi said:
Maᴙio said:

I will totally do that
Baby Luigi in a Junior Clown Car? Now that's an idea I like.

I feel like Jr. was put into a Clown Car just so he could have the Koopalings as alts.

Actually I think the Clown Car has way more variety then just with his paintbrush.

yoshiking14x said:
Maᴙio said:

Where does it said that? I am looking for this for days.
And if they look good, it must help with future rosters.
It doesn't say anything anywhere.

I'm assuming each Bowser Jr. alt has a different set of voices because I can't imagine the Koopalings sharing the same voices as Bowser Jr., just as how female villager and male Wii Fit Trainer shouldn't share voices. A complete character hack needs the appropriate voices, so slots over Bowser Jr. would be easy.

guess what too...

the koopalings will also use shadow mario as a final smash

see how this idea gets more stupid?

They completely ruined Bowser Jr. just so they could put Koopaling alts, and now they make his final smash Shadow Mario.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

But Shadow Mario is awesome.

I think Shadow Mario is a separate entity from Bowser Jr., but that's a silly headcanon.

:P

I have no problem with koopaling alts.

Now I can recreate NSMB in smash bros.

You need greater respect for Bowser Jr. now.

Back