• Ludwig

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Bowser Jr. (Daring option)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I hate the Koopalings.

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
Mcmadness said:
Larry is supposed to be the youngest apparently.

Lemmy is just really short.
He can be one of the younger ones, but really, who knows?

yoshiking14x said:
I can't believe Lemmy is older than the rest of them he looks so small and child-like compared to Morton,Roy and the others.

“Looks are deceiving when Koopas are involved”

Luigi from Hotel Mario.

It's not that unheard of for one of the oldest in a group of siblings to be one of the smallest. And it's also not that unheard of for an older person to be less mature than younger ones. I can just look around at the people in my own life to see that.

it's not just his size that makes me think lemmy is a baby

hell, just look at his mannerisms

Lemmy has been stated to be rather immature, so being the second oldest doesn't quite make sense to me, especially since he's so small.

They never said Lemmy was the second oldest.

All they said was Larry is the youngest and Ludwig is the oldest.

It's not that unheard of for one of the oldest in a group of siblings to be one of the smallest. And it's also not that unheard of for an older person to be less mature than younger ones. I can just look around at the people in my own life to see that.

Maᴙio said:
Mcmadness said:

I'm curious where we are getting the ages from.

J-Yoshi64 said:

that still doesn't explain lemmy being like the freaking second oldest

According to SMW, the order goes like this: (From Ludwig anti-clockwise)
KoopalingsSMW.PNG

But really, I think this is a better order than any, but I think this could also work: (From Ludwig anti-clockwise)
Koopalings7.jpg

Nowhere in those pics does it say the order. And that breaks the "Larry is youngest, Ludwig is oldest" idea Nintendo confirmed.

In fact, the first pic according to you says Larry is second oldest.

And it's called counterclockwise.

I think it's Larry, Lemmy, Wendy, Iggy, Roy, Morton, Ludwig.

The order from smb3, but Lemmy and Morton are swapped.

Lemmy was called youngest in SMW, as well as Iggy. I think that would make a slight bit more sense.

NSMBU has the best order by far. It would make much more sense.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii has the following

Larry
Roy
Lemmy
Wendy
Iggy
Morton
Ludwig

Which, other than Roy, would be a placement that makes more sense, from youngest to oldest. :P

The cartoons shouldn't be used to canonize the video games. There's too much weirdness and inconsistency between the two.

J-Yoshi64 said:
The cartoons shouldn't be used to canonize the video games. There's too much weirdness and inconsistency between the two.
The video games themselves have weirdness and inconsistency too, though.

Maᴙio said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
The video games themselves have weirdness and inconsistency too, though.
Yes, but I meant inconsistencies between the cartoon and the game.

After watching some videos depicting Lemmy in-game, I've come to the conclusion that Lemmy isn't as immature as we give him credit for, just energetic. As an energetic person myself, I can relate quite strongly.

Larry Koopa dosen't seem evil like Cheatsy(aside from fighting in the games).

Morton does not look like a talker.

Wendy probably has the same personality only more silent in comparison and less bratty perhaps.

and Larry and Iggy are not twins.

Who knows how will they be portrayed so far.

Mcmadness said:
Maᴙio said:
Mcmadness said:

I'm curious where we are getting the ages from.

Some people get the ages from their order in Super Mario Bros. 3. Here's my order (oldest to youngest):

Ludwig
Roy
Iggy
Lemmy
Wendy
Morton
Larry

My favorite is Roy (love how he rocks the pink 'n purple), but a very close second would be Wendy. I think as a kid Wendy was my overall fave.

Tryclyde said:
My favorite is Roy (love how he rocks the pink 'n purple), but a very close second would be Wendy. I think as a kid Wendy was my overall fave.

i think you're like the the first person to ever like wendy ever

Baby Luigi said:
Tryclyde said:

i think you're like the the first person to ever like wendy ever

He wasn't. I grew up in the Bowser Jr. age (shame on me) and I was always wondering: What if there's a female Bowser Jr.? That would be cool, right? Then I was introduced to the koopalings in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, saw Wendy, and my dream came true.

After I found out about the others, though, she quickly fell to my 2nd least favorite.

EDIT: Nobody chose Morton, Lemmy, or Larry? I'm surprised.

I find this strange but I like Cheatsy before I knew he was actually a videogame character instead of some character like Oogtar. And when I saw Larry, he immediately became my favorite “Koopakid”.

I like Roy's voice he sounds monstrous.

Back