NEW Mario Party 10 Roster Wants Thread

Do you want King Boo as a playable character?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I forgot that I nominated Pauline and Metal Mario!

Would I mind Metal Mario? No. Do I want him in? No.

New Poll! Vote on Pink Gold Peach!

How about king metal dry baby Wa.jr?
Just kidding! It must be strange if Nintendo actually does that.

King Antasma said:
Cirdec said:
Pink Gold Peach is one of the best characters ever and would be an amazing addition.
I'm just going to assume you're joking.

Hell no, if Daisy didn't exist, Pink Gold Peach would be my favorite character. I could write ton of text to describe this beauty.

Cirdec said:
King Antasma said:
Cirdec said:
Pink Gold Peach is one of the best characters ever and would be an amazing addition.

Hell no, if Daisy didn't exist, Pink Gold Peach would be my favorite character. I could write ton of text to describe this beauty.
I've known you well enough to know you're not joking.
So, um, yay I guess?

PGP is alright, but she shouldn't be in any Mario Party anytime soon.

King Antasma said:
>blatant clone with more support than many actual characters

Ha ha funny.

Also I don't believe Antasma has been done yet, so I nominate him.
Metal Mario is an actual character.

And he is amazing.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Cirdec said:
King Antasma said:
Cirdec said:

I've known you well enough to know you're not joking.
So, um, yay I guess?
He isn't joking, I'm afraid.

I don't want Pink Gold Peach in Mario Party.

PGP in Mario Kart wasn't a bad idea at all (I'm talking to YOU, PGP haters) as being the female Metal Mario, but in Mario Party? Give me a break. Give me a Kit Kat.

Except Metal Mario doesn't need a counterpart.

I still can't understand the love for tossing a shiny texture on an existing character, adding a voice filter and calling it a new character, over so many existing characters with fanbases who would love to see their favorite characters appear.

King Antasma said:
I still can't understand the love for tossing a shiny texture on an existing character, adding a voice filter and calling it a new character, over so many existing characters with fanbases who would love to see their favorite characters appear.

I understand why my sister loves Metal Mario

but would she care much if it was, say, Metal Bowser?

King Antasma said:

It makes the character better.

King Antasma said:

Because it probably didn't take very long to make, if metal mario and pgp weren't in the game it would just be empty spaces.

Well to be fair I would probably like Metal Fawful.

But I would also realize that it's a cheap excuse for a character and shouldn't be on the roster (provided regular Fawful would be on it, but they wouldn't metalize a character that's not on the roster, I'm sure)

Cirdec said:
King Antasma said:

What exactly makes Pink Gold Peach better than Peach? Peach has an established personality and roles in actual games.

? Block said:
King Antasma said:

I understand why my sister loves Metal Mario

but would she care much if it was, say, Metal Bowser?
Nope.

Metal Bowser doesn't have the same feeling.

King Antasma said:
Cirdec said:
King Antasma said:

What exactly makes Pink Gold Peach better than Peach? Peach has an established personality and roles in actual games.

Probably the same reason Baby Luigi is far superior than Luigi

but y'know, Baby Luigi has a personality of SOME sort. Unlike Pink Gold Peach.

King Antasma said:
Cirdec said:
King Antasma said:

Because she is made of Pink Gold. And doing that change her personality, her voice and lines are different from Peach.
By the way, what is Peach's role other that getting kidnapped?

In RPGs she tends to do more than get kidnapped. In SMRPG and SPM she spends less than half of the game kidnapped and is playable. Even when she IS kidnapped she's helpful, like in TTYD when she finds out what the X-Nauts plans are and tells Mario. And in the original Paper Mario (my mind is foggy on this one) can't she actually give items to Mario with a magic box?

And we can't forget Super Mario 3D World where she's playable, SMB2 as well.

King Antasma said:
In RPGs she tends to do more than get kidnapped. In SMRPG and SPM she spends less than half of the game kidnapped and is playable. Even when she IS kidnapped she's helpful, like in TTYD when she finds out what the X-Nauts plans are and tells Mario. And in the original Paper Mario (my mind is foggy on this one) can't she actually give items to Mario with a magic box?

And we can't forget Super Mario 3D World where she's playable, SMB2 as well.

Because of her, the world almost ended to be destroyed, because she is incapable of defending against her kidnappers.

Back