The game's official rating is...E10?

Magikrazy said:
For the ladies.

It wouldn't be fair if there wasn't a male equivalent to ZSS's alternate costume.
Maybe Shulk and Zero Suit Samus should fight each other and find out which outfit is the less practical one for fighting.

Maᴙio said:
Magikrazy said:
For the ladies.

It wouldn't be fair if there wasn't a male equivalent to ZSS's alternate costume.
Maybe Shulk and Zero Suit Samus should fight each other and find out which outfit is the less practical one for fighting.

That would be perfect

the battle of the heavy oversexualization of characters GO

Speaking for the guys I can do things very comfortably in my boxers, so Shulk should have no problem.

Duskull said:
Speaking for the guys I can do things very comfortably in my boxers, so Shulk should have no problem.
I can do fine in just shorts and a bra, but would I be comfortable doing this in front of a crowd? Not exactly. I'd feel too exposed.

I don't really feel embarrassment, so I guess I'd be fine :P

It's just self-conscious behavior that society has embedded into women... at least where I live. :P

-bumps down a fighting game originally T to E10+
-bumps up a lighthearted RPG series originally E to E10+
wat

Stargazing said:
There was a nude joke in DT ("I'm not nude! I'm wearing SHOES!" "Just shoes?") but I don't think it matters in the long run.

Pyro said:
Stargazing said:
There was a nude joke in DT ("I'm not nude! I'm wearing SHOES!" "Just shoes?") but I don't think it matters in the long run.
What wrong with nudity as long as it's censored (or from historically accurate statues)? Cartoons for children have that stuff.

Stargazing said:
-bumps down a fighting game originally T to E10+
wat
It wasn't originally T, either; it was originally E.

The first Super Smash Bros. is very toony, though. Melee is more "realistic", with Brawl upping the ante even more. Then, it got more colorful again.

I don't think art style makes up a rating, though.

And? I'm not willing to watch gameplay videos. JUST TELL ME.

*goes to 15:06*
So, forgive me for probably being oblivious, but...what the heck am I supposed to be going "OMG THIS IS SO OFFENSIVE BAN THIS FROM EVERY COUNTRY EVRZ THINK OF DA CHILDREN GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" at?

The middle AND the pinky finger is out.

Does the pinky negate everything or something, because I don't get it.

Since Bayo was added because of her down taunt and Original trophy it should be rated M.

Pfft. Bayo is toned down for this game. T rating at the absolute most. Seeing a woman's clothed rear end is not going to destroy the minds of children. If anything the guns would be the reason the rating went up.

GalacticPetey said:
Pfft. Bayo is toned down for this game. T rating at the absolute most. Seeing a woman's clothed rear end is not going to destroy the minds of children. If anything the guns would be the reason the rating went up.

plus samus was already pulling that shit anyway, thats been happening since brawl.

Dr. Greg Forbes said:
Since Bayo was added because of her down taunt and Original trophy it should be rated M.
lol you haven't played Rayman Origins.

Back