The game's official rating is...E10?

GalacticPetey said:
The Samus outfits were outfits she's actually worn in the past.
True, true, but what is its significance to the series?

supermariofan said:
GalacticPetey said:
But those Metroid games were still rated T
They come from Metroid Fusion, which is rated E.

Maᴙio said:
GalacticPetey said:
What's the significance of Mario's red white and blue outfit? They wanted to give ZSS an alternate skin and that was pretty much the only option.

They're workout clothes. I could go to the gym and see that outfit.

GalacticPetey said:
supermariofan said:
GalacticPetey said:
But those Metroid games were still rated T
They come from Metroid Fusion, which is rated E.

Maᴙio said:
GalacticPetey said:
What's the significance of Mario's red white and blue outfit? They wanted to give ZSS an alternate skin and that was pretty much the only option.

They're workout clothes. I could go to the gym and see that outfit.
I guess the red white and blue outfit is just a cute throwback to NES Golf, a not-very-iconic Mario game. Mario also happens to wear that outfit FOR the game. It's also just one recolor

Meh, they look do look like jogging clothes, sure, but Samus isn't supposed to be going out for jogging in those clothes in the original game?

Maᴙio said:
New Super Mario said:
Ninelevendo said:
I don't think Wii Fit Trainers Model is anywhere near as realistic tho.
I'm just saying, it's been FAR WORSE in other fighting games. This isn't anything to fret about.
It could be worse, sure, but I don't know what purpose the outfit serves to celebrate the history of Samus games.

Martha's Sister said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Duskull said:
Stargazing said:
Kart Player 2008 said:
I also think that Mario Party 1 and 4 should have been M.
Oh, why's that?
Iirc the ending skits in MP1 are nightmare inducing as are Bowser minigames.
tumblr_mav2fk0HP21qgsv2no4_250.gif
perfect
I don't mean to break anyone's bubbles, but if this is an honest psychological problem, then we shouldn't be ridiculing this person?

i'm pretty sure 3D is just attention whoring/trolling/whatever you wanna call it

yeah it's technically possible that he actually does have a legitimate problem but it doesn't seem very likely

Turns out the Wii U version will be rated T while the 3DS version will be rated E10, seeing how they're pretty much the same game with slight changes on each system...I don't get it

The wii U version is T?

Interesting...

let me check german ratings.

EDIT: 12 for both, which is the same Melee and Brawl got, and is about the same as Teen.

supermariofan said:
Turns out the Wii U version will be rated T while the 3DS version will be rated E10, seeing how they're pretty much the same game with slight changes on each system...I don't get it
Proof, please.

That would probably be a result of the Wii U's better graphics.

ESRB also gave recent Kirby games, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and Mario & Luigi Dream Team an E10+ as if 7 year olds are bothered by the oh-so much violence in those games.

If they can't even consistently rate the 3DS and the Wii U games, then I have lost all faith in those assholes.

Maᴙio said:
ESRB also gave recent Kirby games, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and Mario & Luigi Dream Team an E10+ as if 7 year olds are bothered by the oh-so much violence in those games.

If they can't even consistently rate the 3DS and the Wii U games, then I have lost all faith in those *bleep*s.
Um, Luigi's mansion is rated E.

Luigidaisy1 said:
Maᴙio said:

If they can't even consistently rate the 3DS and the Wii U games, then I have lost all faith in those *bleep*s.
Oops.

But it has the same content as Dream Team: mild cartoon violence. Dark Moon does have the "bonus" of having crude humor for some reason, but it's an... E rating.

ESRB, am I missing something?

Maᴙio said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Maᴙio said:

Oops.

But it has the same content as Dream Team: mild cartoon violence. Dark Moon does have the "bonus" of having crude humor for some reason, but it's an... E rating.

ESRB, am I missing something?
lol agreed. Luigi's Mansion had some humor that would've qualified for an E10+

Luigidaisy1 said:
...eh?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
...eh?
nvm.... I was think of something in game that matched to the humor of Mario and Luigi Dream Team, but I don't remember much.

Ninelevendo said:
Oh no! Jumping on people's heads is now considered violent!
All Mario games from now on are rated M

footer-rp.png

Isn't this for both versions, according to smashbros.com?

In the last one, I'm thinking about Shulk. Ugh, why is he fighting like that?

Back