What happened to Petey Piranha?

Yoshi K said:
Clawdia Koopa said:
GalacticPetey said:
But there's also a lack of giant mutant plant monsters. Petey fills that role.

That's WAYYY too specific. You're clearly just trying to find an excuse for your argument.

And I never liked Petey in the first place, he's a little weird-looking.
But there aren't many plants compared to humans. We need more plants.

Being a plant isn't specific at all.

The way he said it was really specific. And I'm not one to care about this. I hate Petey, and if they don't put him in any more games, I'm fine with it.

Don't take things personally.

But I know how it feels like to have someone say he or she hates your favorite character.

I know I'm probably playing with flames by stating my dislike for Yoshi, but I give the benefit of doubt and say, "Don't take it personally".

Maᴙio said:

But I know how it feels like to have someone say he or she hates your favorite character.

I know I'm probably playing with flames by stating my dislike for Yoshi, but I give the benefit of doubt and say, "Don't take it personally".
I'm not taking it personally. I just thought the video would be a funny response.

I am curious as to why Clawdia Koopa hates Petey so much.

Petey should have fallen face flat into his puke imo

Baby Luigi said:
Petey should have fallen face flat into his puke imo
That would've been hilarious.

GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:

I'm not taking it personally. I just thought the video would be a funny response.

Hmmm, me too.

I didn't like Petey Piranha much in Double Dash because he's frequently an opponent in harder difficulties.

I liked how he used his hand as a bat in the baseball games

How in the hell is he able to hit the Fire Ball pitch?

I guess Petey goes through this saying, "If it doesn't kill me, it'll make me stronger"

"If I doesn't kill me, they're too weak to bother being in the same series with."

That is why he left. Nowdays he's forced to come back.

GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:

Well I don't find him relevant, so that's one part of it. Also, he's kind of annoying.

But he's not my least favorite. Funky Kong is SOOO much worse.

Fire Emblem Character said:
How does anyone hit the fireball pitch
The bat can.

Petey is just hitting with his bare leaves.

last time i checked, it looked like the bats are metal

Clawdia Koopa said:
GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:

Well I don't find him relevant, so that's one part of it. Also, he's kind of annoying.

tumblr_m9pcg7gCAj1qmd0hwo1_500.gif

Anna said:
Clawdia Koopa said:
GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:

tumblr_m9pcg7gCAj1qmd0hwo1_500.gif

LOL I'm dying

I miss ol' Petey. I find it odd that they go through phases with certain characters. Petey and Toadsworth seem stuck in the GameCube era of Nintendo.

Tryclyde said:
I miss ol' Petey. I find it odd that they go through phases with certain characters. Petey and Toadsworth seem stuck in the GameCube era of Nintendo.
To be fair, Petey did decent in the Wii era. He got to be a captain in Strikers and a boss in Sticker Star.

GalacticPetey said:
Tryclyde said:
To be fair, Petey did decent in the Wii era. He got to be a captain in Strikers and a boss in Sticker Star.
He was also playable in Super Sluggers and appeared in Mario Sports Mix.

Maᴙio said:
GalacticPetey said:
Tryclyde said:
He was also playable in Super Sluggers and appeared in Mario Sports Mix.
Yeah, but Sluggers was able to have a crap ton of characters so they had to pull a ton of characters from all over the series. Plus he already appeared in the first game and they weren't gonna remove any characters. He was lucky to be in Sports Mix though.

Back