What happened to Petey Piranha?

Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:
I feel like if we get MK8 character DLC, it will be six characters so they can just add an extra row.

Birdo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
King Boo
Dry Bones
Petey Piranha

Sound reasonable?

I like it. I probably would buy only Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., and King Boo, but, hey, more options don't hurt huh?
I'd rather it be just one pack of characters as opposed to just buying the characters separately.

They genetically fused him and a dinosaur together.

GalacticPetey said:
Baby Luigi said:
GalacticPetey said:
I feel like if we get MK8 character DLC, it will be six characters so they can just add an extra row.

Birdo
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
King Boo
Dry Bones
Petey Piranha

Sound reasonable?

I like it. I probably would buy only Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., and King Boo, but, hey, more options don't hurt huh?
I'd rather it be just one pack of characters as opposed to just buying the characters separately.

Ok

I really don't want Birdo in my game though. That's why if they are separate, we can spend X amount of money for characters we want rather than spend a premium for a bunch of characters, some you don't care about.

Fair enough. I guess you could nave both options. Allow people to pick and choose or just get them all together.

I'd rather the DLC come with functionality to turn off certain characters AND the full amount of Characters present.

Mcmadness said:

Petey looks nothing like a dinosaur though

Kart Player 2008 said:
I'd rather the DLC come with functionality to turn off certain characters AND the full amount of Characters present.

Are you still willing to spend 5 dollars to halve the game's roster?

I actually got all hyped up when I heard Birdo and Dry Bones and King Boo and Petey got cut. It was enough to feel stronger than the disappointment from how Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr got cut. Ideally, Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr would be in and the other 4 would be left behind but if it was all or none, I'd take none.

Kart Player 2008 said:
I actually got all hyped up when I heard Birdo and Dry Bones and King Boo and Petey got cut.

Now aren't you a selfish little-

So you would rather have NOBODY available at all than have characters you don't want as optional? WTF?

I admit, I would be happy, in disbelief, and in shock if Yoshi got cut.

But I'd think about all those sad, angry, mourning Yoshi fans after that.

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

DinoPiranha.png

That's not Petey though.

ninja'd by glitchy and mkguy who said the exact thing lal

Petey got ditched in favor for other characters or they were going to include him in some games but time was running out.

Would be grear to see him again.

yoshiking14x said:
Petey got ditched in favor for other characters

In favor of genius inventions such as Pink Gold Peach and Baby Rosalina

Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

DinoPiranha.png

That's not Petey though.

ninja'd by glitchy and mkguy who said the exact thing lal

I know, the joke was that petey was genetically fused with a dinosaur, thus creating Dino Piranha.

About this whole Petey thing...

Did y'all miss the joke or something?

Why hasn't Dino Piranha reappeared? He should appear with Petey Piranha at some point

Hell they should make a boss fight featuring both of them, with Dino Piranha as Petey's pet

I just wonder if Rosalina will be like Petey and will get left behind as a product of the Wii era as new characters from the Wii U era like Nabbit become the new spin-off mainstays.

Baby Luigi said:
Why hasn't Dino Piranha reappeared? He should appear with Petey Piranha at some point

Hell they should make a boss fight featuring both of them, with Dino Piranha as Petey's pet

FUCK YES SUPPORT

Back