Reasons why I find collecting all the Mario Parties like collecting Mega Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you quit double posting and posting multiple videos at once? If you can't live your life without a video, at least spoiler them.

Pwwnd123 said:
So okay, do you at least agree with my complaint of collecting all of the GameCube Mario Parties being compared to the Mega Man series? I mean I actually think that who even has the time and money to collect all of them because I find it to be a painful nightmare just like collecting all 6 of the NES Mega Man games on actual NES carts. Do you totally agree with that statement of mines?

No because Mario Party at least has the decency of being once per year. I'm FAIRLY sure you can save up your cash for one Mario Party game a year.

No she disagrees because buying a new Mario Party game is totally worth it.

So Baby Luigi, which Japanese Mega Man/Rockman commercials were your favorite? I like all of them. Besides do you think the only good thing about Mega Man 8 for the PSX and Sega Saturn is this intro.

US/EUR Mega Man 8:

JPN Rockman 8:

DragonFreak said:
Isn't that really diverting away from the topic?

We are just talking about Mega Man which is also what we're talking about in this thread.

Yes we're talking about Mega Man in a board about the friggin Marioverse

Baby Man said:
Yes we're talking about Mega Man in a board about the friggin Marioverse

So anyways which intro was the best. The US/European intro or the Japanese intro. Me, I love both intros.

So POP do you agree with my two arguments?
Pwwnd123 said:
I think I find collecting all the Mario Parties to be exactly like collecting all 6 of the NES Mega Mans hell even god forbid the entire classic series including the X series. I mean for the GameCube Mario Parties the Mega Man X series is the best example if we count the PSX installments of the X series like lets say the PSX version of Mega Man X3. I mean the Mario Parties have become redundant on the GameCube to the point where it is exactly like the Mega Man series. I mean I even made a goddamn video towards it. I mean the redundancy of both Mario Party and Mega Man is sorta comparable to me. My video proves it. Now who even has the time and money to buy all 6 NES Mega Man games and all 4 GameCube Mario Parties. It is a painful nightmare especially with the NES Mega Mans so you can't collect them chronologically. I mean I am talking real NES cartridge shit right here. Sure we got the Megaman Anniversary Collection for the PlayStation 2,Xbox and GameCube but still that defies achievement. I mean Mega Man 5 and 6 are nothing but a bunch of souless cash grabs by Capcom for the NES and so are Mario Party 6 and 7. They show how you can defy tradition. I mean the Mega Man series is the only game series that defies the typical rule of the 3 game installment per franchise trend on the NES. Do you guys see my points and get what I am trying to say with my exaggerations? Are my complaints/exaggerations valid?

Here is my video:

and this one

So Baby Luigi, what you are trying to say that both Mega Man and Mario Party aren't the souless cashgrab as I think they both are to me. I mean it was at the point where both Mega Man 5 and 6 is that we are playing the same piece of crap over and over again since Mega Man 1 this game over here:

Tell me, would it be boring to play the same kind of shit over and over again 5 more times just re barfed back at you on the same goddamn NES with different Robot Masters with some slight tweaks here and there to the gameplay department and a new story which ends up turning out to be the same Dr.Wily (Doctah Wahwee) striking back with more of his evil plans and new plots and having Rush as seen in Mega Man 3. I mean isn't this the same about what you think about Galaxy 2 like having a new plot and different stages with the same gameplay with additions here and there that weren't in Galaxy 1 just being rebarfed back right at you for 60 dollars or something as you claim it to be. I mean Call of Duty and EA Sports titles are guilty of the same thing as Mega Man. While the Mega Man is a important retro example to look at in history. I think Mega Man is the originator of the Rapid Game Releases cycle long before Call of Duty and Mario Party.

Besides have you seen my video on Rapid Game Releases which completely filled with my own actual voice where I talk about in my own personal point of view? I do have it filled with my own exaggerations. I mean are my complaints/exaggerations worth debating over?

Here is the video

Magikrazy said:
So guys do you agree with Pwwnd or not?

no one gives a @#$

Magikrazy said:

I wasn't asking everyone, I was just asking POP?

Pwwnd123 said:
Magikrazy said:

Aaaaand you completely ignored her comment

great job, sparky

POP said:
Pwwnd123 said:
So POP do you agree with my two arguments?
I wouldn't know. I've never played a Mega Man game before...

Well don't worry, it's a good franchise to get into. I love the series and I am a Mega Man fanboy kind of.

Pwwnd123 said:
Baby Man said:
Pwwnd123 said:
Magikrazy said:

great job, sparky

I read her comment alright.

And you decided it wasn't worth responding nor acknowledging that what you're doing is nearly against the forum rules via off-topic posting in the Marioverse.

Which is the same as ignoring

Baby Man said:
Pwwnd123 said:
Baby Man said:
Pwwnd123 said:
Magikrazy said:

great job, sparky

I read her comment alright.

And you decided it wasn't worth responding nor acknowledging that what you're doing is nearly against the forum rules via off-topic posting in the Marioverse.

Which is the same as ignoring

Oh whoops sorry, I am a noob here.

The board is specifically called "The Marioverse". It's not rocket science that the topic should be, y'know, the MARIO series.

Being new doesn't excuse ignoring common sense.

But I this thread talks about Mario Party and comparison to the Mega Man series towards rapid game installments each series does or used to do. So I thought this place would be the perfect spot because I talk about Mario Party in here and I discuss rapid game installments.

Right, cause "Which Mega Man intro is better?" totally relates to Mario Party.

Tuxedo Ridley said:

Whoops, never mind that, I was just foolish at the time of posting it. Sorry to jump the gun there.

So besides, I think King's Quest and Mega Man were some of the earlier examples of franchises with rapid game installments.

POP said:
Pwwnd123 said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
So besides, I think King's Quest and Mega Man were some of the earlier examples of franchises with rapid game installments.
You did it again.

Sorry, but I was proving a point about both King's Quest, Mega Man and Mario Party.

And it's still off-topic. If you really need to make a point THAT badly, take it to the Video Game section.

Can a moderator move this thread or not? Please don't lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back