Reasons why I find collecting all the Mario Parties like collecting Mega Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
Banned User
I think I find collecting all the Mario Parties to be exactly like collecting all 6 of the NES Mega Mans hell even god forbid the entire classic series including the X series. I mean for the GameCube Mario Parties the Mega Man X series is the best example if we count the PSX installments of the X series like lets say the PSX version of Mega Man X3. I mean the Mario Parties have become redundant on the GameCube to the point where it is exactly like the Mega Man series. I mean I even made a goddamn video towards it. I mean the redundancy of both Mario Party and Mega Man is sorta comparable to me. My video proves it. Now who even has the time and money to buy all 6 NES Mega Man games and all 4 GameCube Mario Parties. It is a painful nightmare especially with the NES Mega Mans so you can't collect them chronologically. I mean I am talking real NES cartridge shit right here. Sure we got the Megaman Anniversary Collection for the PlayStation 2,Xbox and GameCube but still that defies achievement. I mean Mega Man 5 and 6 are nothing but a bunch of souless cash grabs by Capcom for the NES and so are Mario Party 6 and 7. They show how you can defy tradition. I mean the Mega Man series is the only game series that defies the typical rule of the 3 game installment per franchise trend on the NES. Do you guys see my points and get what I am trying to say with my exaggerations? Are my complaints/exaggerations valid?

Here is my video:

Um, dude, you just double posted. If you want to say something else, modify your post. Believe me, I've done it before.

Dude, Mario Party 5 and 6 and 7 aren't cash grabs. They are different from 4 to warrant their own and at full price. They all made improvements over the previous (though 5 made a huge improvements over 4). And they all came with their own sets of boards and modes and most importantly, mini-games.

If you want to call a Mario Party game a cash grab, title 9/IT. The whole fundamental ways the game worked in was much less complicated than the previous ones because NDCube wanted to shave time off the project. They ended up making an inferior product meant to trap fans of the previous games into buying it because of series loyalty (something Nintendo fans are especially susceptible to which is also why many 3rd Parties skip Nintendo consoles on their games). At least Mario Party 10 is trying to give us real fresh and potentially fun experiences in the form of Bowser Party.

3D Player 2004 said:
Dude, Mario Party 5 and 6 and 7 aren't cash grabs. They are different from 4 to warrant their own and at full price. They all made improvements over the previous (though 5 made a huge improvements over 4). And they all came with their own sets of boards and modes and most importantly, mini-games.

If you want to call a Mario Party game a cash grab, title 9/IT. The whole fundamental ways the game worked in was much less complicated than the previous ones because NDCube wanted to shave time off the project. They ended up making an inferior product meant to trap fans of the previous games into buying it because of series loyalty (something Nintendo fans are especially susceptible to which is also why many 3rd Parties skip Nintendo consoles on their games). At least Mario Party 10 is trying to give us real fresh and potentially fun experiences in the form of Bowser Party.

I meant Mega Man 5 and 6 in the original post which are considered cash grabs by Capcom.

Do any of you guys think Mario Party is as redundant as Mega Man like how I think it is?

Mariofan169 said:
Dude, stop double posting. Seriously.

Okay sorry for my bad habit of double posting. So back to what I was saying.

Do any of you find Mario Party to be as redundant as Mega Man?

Pwwnd123 said:
Mariofan169 said:
Dude, stop double posting. Seriously.

Okay sorry for my bad habit of double posting. So back to what I was saying.

Do any of you find Mario Party to be as redundant as Mega Man?

no I don't.

Mario Party isn't a soulless cash grab as you claim it to be.

---- off.

Baby Man said:
Mario Party isn't a soulless cash grab as you claim it to be.

---- off.

So Baby Luigi, what you are trying to say that both Mega Man and Mario Party aren't the souless cashgrab as I think they both are to me. I mean it was at the point where both Mega Man 5 and 6 is that we are playing the same piece of crap over and over again since Mega Man 1 this game over here:

Tell me, would it be boring to play the same kind of shit over and over again 5 more times just re barfed back at you on the same goddamn NES with different Robot Masters with some slight tweaks here and there to the gameplay department and a new story which ends up turning out to be the same Dr.Wily (Doctah Wahwee) striking back with more of his evil plans and new plots and having Rush as seen in Mega Man 3. I mean isn't this the same about what you think about Galaxy 2 like having a new plot and different stages with the same gameplay with additions here and there that weren't in Galaxy 1 just being rebarfed back right at you for 60 dollars or something as you claim it to be. I mean Call of Duty and EA Sports titles are guilty of the same thing as Mega Man. While the Mega Man is a important retro example to look at in history. I think Mega Man is the originator of the Rapid Game Releases cycle long before Call of Duty and Mario Party.

Besides have you seen my video on Rapid Game Releases which completely filled with my own actual voice where I talk about in my own personal point of view? I do have it filled with my own exaggerations. I mean are my complaints/exaggerations worth debating over?

Here is the video

do you just... wander around the room as you're doing these videos? one second it sounds like you're a mile away, the next it sounds like youre talking right in my ear. you need keep your distance from the microphone and your volume consistent or nobody will listen to your videos

Rocket '3Koon said:
i heard someone talking shit on mega man

*insert nerd rage here*

Relax, relax I wasn't talking shit about Mega Man. I was just complaining and ranting about it.

Shoutmon said:
do you just... wander around the room as you're doing these videos? one second it sounds like you're a mile away, the next it sounds like youre talking right in my ear. you need keep your distance from the microphone and your volume consistent or nobody will listen to your videos

That's just my old microphone. I got a new one a few weeks back. It's improved from my old mic that used to record this one.

ok, well you also need to work on your repetitive phrasing. you said 'oh yeah' and 'come on' dozens of times each in your video, and you've written 'i mean' twelve times in this thread alone

guys.

arguing with pwned will just get you repetition and lots of irrelevant comparisons.

don't give him attention.

Everyone relax before you flame me. I have low functioning autism and that's a problem with some people with autism like me. I am just making comparisons with lot's of sarcasm and exaggerations . I mean I am using exaggeration with my comparison of Mario Party with the Mega Man series. I mean I am just freaking 13 with low functioning autism for crying out loud.

I can't help but make some comparisons with exaggerations. So anyways are my exaggerations towards both Mario Party and Mega Man are good,okay or bad?

So Baby Luigi, what points about my exaggerations do you agree with?

Pwwnd: Incoherent, self-contradictory and redundant, but dang if he isn't persistent.

Is my rant about Mega Man, Mario Party, Call of Duty and EA Sports titles good? I went over a lot of good points about both franchises like reused gameplay. Guys lets get back to my point.

My favorite part about pwwnd is how he keeps asking "is my argument good?" after everyone pointed out several times that it's not

Pwwnd made a post without saying "I mean"! It's a *bleep*ing Imeanmas miracle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back