• All three Lords of Shadow games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bubsy 3D

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • All of the games except for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2

• Both Sticker Star, New Super Mario Bros.2, Yoshi's New Island and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• Both Mega Man 8, Mega Man X6 and 7, and Resident Evil 6

• Both Action 52 and Cheetahmen II

• Hotel Mario

• Zelda's Adventure

• Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

• Link: The Faces of Evil

• Ride to Hell: Retribution

• Microshaft Winblows 98

• Sonic R

• Sonic Free Riders

• Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just Sonic 06, Sonic R, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

• Both Castlevania 64, the Lords of Shadow games and Castlevania The Adventure.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Castlevania: The Adventure

• Contra: Legacy of War

• C: The Contra Adventure

• Haunted Castle

• Shaq Fu

• Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

• Daikatana

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

• Ninjabread Man

• Silver Surfer

• Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

• Air Control

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Sonic Unleashed

• Charlie's Angel

• Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure

• Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

• Castlevania Judgement

• Total voters
Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Mario4Ever said:
Yeah, the mark of a great new direction.

Me right now: *tries to not succumb to his utter desire to vandalize the Sticker Star article on the wiki*

Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Guys, you complain about a game being unoriginal, but when a HYPOTHETICAL game IS orginal, you *bleep* about how it screws up the system of the previous games.

King Harkinian said:
Guys, you complain about a game being unoriginal, but when a HYPOTHETICAL game IS orginal, you *bleep* about how it screws up the system of the previous games.

Because execution of a new concept is just as pivotal as innovation itself?

I fking hate it when people like this think that we think games are damnned if they do damnned if they dont

Baby Luigi said:
King Harkinian said:

Because execution of a new concept is just as pivotal as innovation itself?

I fking hate it when people like this think that we think games are damnned if they do damnned if they dont
Um, what? Don't mean to sound rude, but I don't understand the wording of this.

The saying, "damned if you do damned if you dont" means that if you do one thing you will get criticized,if you do another thing the complainer will find new things to complain about

Baby Luigi said:
The saying, "damned if you do damned if you dont" means that if you do one thing you will get criticized,if you do another thing the complainer will find new things to complain about
Ohh, I see.

I guess Other M p much fucked Metroid up but at least there should be a Metroid Prime 4 to get rid of Metroid's now tarnished image.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Me right now: *tries to not succumb to his utter desire to vandalize the Sticker Star article on the wiki*

Hey, I don't get the urge to vandalize the TTYD article whenever I hear it's the greatest thing ever, despite my disagreement with that sentiment.

King Harkinian said:

Criticizing a game simply because it doesn't adhere to an existing system is different from criticizing a game because its new system (to some people) does not work as effectively as the existing system.

Pwwnd123 said:
I guess Other M p much fucked Metroid up but at least there should be a Metroid Prime 4 to get rid of Metroid's now tarnished image.

I would say it has less effect on the series as a whole than it does on Sakamoto's credibility in the eyes of portions of the fanbase.

In regards to the title, Paper Mario Sticker Star and Sonic 06 at least had great music to accompany their mediocre and abysmal gameplay, respectively, and from what I've heard of MM8's soundtrack, it has some great music (Search Man's theme, particularly). I'm assuming people hate MM8 mostly because of the pretty bad voicing, judging it based on the few non-commentary videos I've seen.

Metroid: Other M, on the other mano, had terrible gameplay and I can literally not remember a single song from the game because the music was so bland. Granted, I've only played it once, but I think that's enough times. Even Metroid Prime 3, which I thought wasn't as great as the previous two Prime games, had some nice music too.

Manos hands of fate is a pretty shitty game.

Sylveon said:
Manos hands of fate is a pretty *bleep*ty game.

Thats a movie.

its atrocity transcends all genres

B-b-b-but Manos has Torgo

The executive powder?

Si

And he looks more like man with an unfortunate leg problem than a satyr

Why on earth is Super Mario Sunshine on the list? That's a wonderful game... or at least not as bad as the other ones.

Not even Sticker Star deserves to be on that list, and that goes for NSMB2 and Yoshi's New Island as well.

POP said:
Why on earth is Super Mario Sunshine on the list? That's a wonderful game... or at least not as bad as the other ones.

Not even Sticker Star deserves to be on that list, and that goes for NSMB2 and Yoshi's New Island as well.
^
But try telling that to the rest of the forum.

I hate Sticker Star and even I agree that it doesn't deserve to be compared to Big Rigs, Sonic 06, and Superman 64. At least the game was freaking playable and a considerable amount of people legitimately enjoyed it (the reviewers were mostly ok with the game for starters)

POP said:

That's due to half of the bias Sunshine has and due to it's mediocre reputation.

Pwwnd123 said:
POP said:

That's due to half of the bias Sunshine has and due to it's mediocre reputation.

1. Bias? What bias?
2. Mediocre reputation? What mediocre reputation?

? Block said:
Pwwnd123 said:
POP said:

1. Bias? What bias?
2. Mediocre reputation? What mediocre reputation?
You beat me to this

*sighs* I should post things quicker

Pwwnd123 said:
POP said:

It still doesn't deserve to be compared to the likes of Sonic 06, Sticker Star, Big Rigs and Other M.

Here is the only good thing about MMX7.

This song:

The gameplay was breathtakingly new for the time but flawed. I've seen Super Paper Mario do a better job with the 2D to 3D transition than Mega Man X7.

? Block said:
I hate Sticker Star and even I agree that it doesn't deserve to be compared to Big Rigs, Sonic 06, and Superman 64. At least the game was freaking playable and a considerable amount of people legitimately enjoyed it (the reviewers were mostly ok with the game for starters)

Well, what would you say to Mega Man X7 for Sony's so called "PlayStation 2" even if you only watched the trailer and didn't bought it or play it? Would you say the same as with Sticker Star?

(P.S: I know, I know, you avoided every Mega Man game out there but I am just saying what would be your reaction to MMX7 if you were to buy it and play it. Please don't yell at me.)

Let me tell you, MMX7 is a gawd awful piece of crap that you wouldn't wanna play. If you see it, you'll hate it. You know why I know that? I've seen the trailer and gameplay footage on YouTube and I hate it a little and that's personal experience.

Baby Luigi, do you think Sticker Star deserves to be compared to Action 52 on NES and the Sega Genesis and even fucking Cheetahman II on the NES.

Back