• All three Lords of Shadow games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bubsy 3D

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • All of the games except for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2

• Both Sticker Star, New Super Mario Bros.2, Yoshi's New Island and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• Both Mega Man 8, Mega Man X6 and 7, and Resident Evil 6

• Both Action 52 and Cheetahmen II

• Hotel Mario

• Zelda's Adventure

• Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

• Link: The Faces of Evil

• Ride to Hell: Retribution

• Microshaft Winblows 98

• Sonic R

• Sonic Free Riders

• Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just Sonic 06, Sonic R, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

• Both Castlevania 64, the Lords of Shadow games and Castlevania The Adventure.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Castlevania: The Adventure

• Contra: Legacy of War

• C: The Contra Adventure

• Haunted Castle

• Shaq Fu

• Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

• Daikatana

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

• Ninjabread Man

• Silver Surfer

• Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

• Air Control

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Sonic Unleashed

• Charlie's Angel

• Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure

• Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

• Castlevania Judgement

• Total voters
The Golden Yoshi said:
I'm quite surprised that 3D Land, ended up on this list. Superman 64 I know for fact is terrible and I saw Johnny's review for Big Rigs, oh boy.
This list in general is.... uh... way out there.

freakworld said:
yeah i mean it has super mario galaxy 2

inb4 blof and lgm are triggered
It's more surprising to me that Sonic '06 and Sticker Star rivals with Big Rigs. Seriously? Those two can't hold a candle to suckage compared to Big Rigs.

P.S. Super Mario Galaxy 2 isn't a "crappy game". We two just hate it.

why isnt hong kong 97 on this list, its way worse than big rigs.

Beats me. For starters, its "soundtrack"...

What about Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival? That game seems to be panned so far.

Glitchy said:
Why is Mario Tennis Ultra Smash on the list? It isn't even out yet, afaik.
It's out now. And I think it's still an insult that it, Super Mario Sunshine, Sticker Star, Super Mario 3D Land, and even flipping Super Mario Galaxy 2 are with the infamous bottom-feeders of video games.

Dr. Mario said:
Glitchy said:
Why is Mario Tennis Ultra Smash on the list? It isn't even out yet, afaik.
It's out now. And I think it's still an insult that it, Super Mario Sunshine, Sticker Star, Super Mario 3D Land, and even flipping Super Mario Galaxy 2 are with the infamous bottom-feeders of video games.

Oh really? I thought it was just shown in the last direct.

The longer this goddamn thread is alive, the more I think that this is just a vessel for making shitposts, especially with the quadruple posting I had seen made by the TC in this very topic. Pwwnd keeps updating this poll and bumping this thread in a desperate attempt to keep it alive, and people essentially repeat the same thing they said like, posts 10 pages ago.

Really pwwnd, please stop bumping this thread. People are done discussing this, you don't need to constantly bump it like no tomorrow.

Baby Luigi said:
The longer this goddamn thread is alive, the more I think that this is just a vessel for making shitposts, especially with the quadruple posting I had seen made by the TC in this very topic. Pwwnd keeps updating this poll and bumping this thread in a desperate attempt to keep it alive, and people essentially repeat the same thing they said like, posts 10 pages ago.

This thread's purpose is to compare shitty games to other shitty games that suck ass just like the AVGN would say. It's not a vessel for shit posting.

Baby Luigi said:
Really pwwnd, please stop bumping this thread. People are done discussing this, you don't need to constantly bump it like no tomorrow.

But I want to continue discussing shitty games. I wanted to add other terrible games that I find.

At the beginning, yes, it wasn't a bad discussion. But as it dragged on, it's basically deja vu'ing what we already said and stuff, making this conversation, um, not meaningful anymore.

Alucard and Zero said:
Baby Luigi said:

But I want to continue discussing *bleep*ty games. I wanted to add other terrible games that I find.

But other people are done, especially with your effort with double posting and triple posting and whatnot in this thread in an attempt to keep it alive. If no one else wants to talk about it, then leave it.

Magikrazy said:
I think op has "crappy game" confused with "game one or more people don't like".
This.

Your only criterion for adding games here sums up as "I heard people/some gal don't like it" which is why stuff like Sunshine is on here. You might as well add Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Skyward Sword, any Link game that isn't Ocarina of Time, Yoshi Topsy-Turvy, Sonic Adventures 2, Mario Party Advance, Super Paper Mario, Pokemon Shuffle, Star Trek Trexels, Rambo: The Video Game, and Lord knows more because there is a dedicated group of people that hate those games, and your poll becomes this bizarre mixture of games (like my "suggestions") that might as well be every game in existence because there will always be a group of people that hates it. Hell, this started as a Mario-related poll, but you piled *bleep* after *bleep*, and it went down into video games subforums and it's not getting better. More isn't better, especially when it's this unfocused mess it is.

Baby Luigi said:
At the beginning, yes, it wasn't a bad discussion. But as it dragged on, it's basically deja vu'ing what we already said and stuff, making this conversation, um, not meaningful anymore.

I know but other people ask questions which I've already answeted. Like how people ask why is Sunshine on this list? I had to re-state my responses.

Dr. Mario said:
Magikrazy said:
I think op has "crappy game" confused with "game one or more people don't like".
This.

Your only criterion for adding games here sums up as "I heard people/some gal don't like it".

Which if you wanted to be true to this, then every single video game in existence would have to be on this poll

Alucard and Zero said:
Baby Luigi said:

I know but other people ask questions which I've already answeted. Like how people ask why is Sunshine on this list? I had to re-state my responses.
Answering them solves only the skin of the situation. You need to ask yourself, "WHY are they asking this?" The answer is that you need to leave those games out of your poll and use a stronger standard for what composes a bad game rather than "I heard that someone called RightyRedLuigi hates Metroid Prime so I'm going to not consider the myriads of contrary opinions and single out Metroid Prime and add it to my amazing poll". Consider that it's all relative; people hate Sticker Star, but it's not a horrible game if you compare it to whatever AVGN plays.

I added Castlevania Judgement as an option.

Back