• All three Lords of Shadow games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bubsy 3D

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • All of the games except for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2

• Both Sticker Star, New Super Mario Bros.2, Yoshi's New Island and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• Both Mega Man 8, Mega Man X6 and 7, and Resident Evil 6

• Both Action 52 and Cheetahmen II

• Hotel Mario

• Zelda's Adventure

• Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

• Link: The Faces of Evil

• Ride to Hell: Retribution

• Microshaft Winblows 98

• Sonic R

• Sonic Free Riders

• Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just Sonic 06, Sonic R, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

• Both Castlevania 64, the Lords of Shadow games and Castlevania The Adventure.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Castlevania: The Adventure

• Contra: Legacy of War

• C: The Contra Adventure

• Haunted Castle

• Shaq Fu

• Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

• Daikatana

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

• Ninjabread Man

• Silver Surfer

• Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

• Air Control

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Sonic Unleashed

• Charlie's Angel

• Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure

• Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

• Castlevania Judgement

• Total voters
Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

How would she know how she would feel if she bought the game if she never played it

Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Magikrazy said:
How would she know how she would feel if she bought the game if she never played it
Yeah this.

If you have no prior experience to a game, the only thing you would feel is you would feel like buying it.

Kellam said:
I can literally not remember a single song from the game because the music was so bland.

Though to be fair, this is just an older song reworked in Other M.

why is this still in the marioverse board

I added Action 52 and Cheetahman II.

Pwwnd123 said:
Baby Luigi, do you think Sticker Star deserves to be compared to Action 52 on NES and the Sega Genesis and even *bleep*ing Cheetahman II on the NES.

Of course not. Are you ----ting me?

Why would anyone compare Sticker Star to any of these games?

Do you honestly think it's that bad a game?

And also,
Magikrazy said:

? Block said:
Pwwnd123 said:
Baby Luigi, do you think Sticker Star deserves to be compared to Action 52 on NES and the Sega Genesis and even *bleep*ing Cheetahman II on the NES.

Of course not. Are you ----ting me?

So Baby Luigi, what's your big reaction to Action 52 on NES when compared to Big Rigs, Sticker Star, Sonic 06 and Superman 64? Is it a barf fest for it's $199 price point that is far above any NES game (which ain't cheap and is a total rip off)?

Action 52 is its own brand of crap that it doesn't deserve to be compared to the other games

? Block said:
Action 52 is its own brand of crap that it doesn't deserve to be compared to the other games

and what about Superman 64 on the N64? Is it more of a barf fest?

Pwwnd123 said:
? Block said:

non-sequitur much?

I mean what the ---- does Superman 64 have to do with Action 52 other than they're infamously bad games?

? Block said:
Pwwnd123 said:
? Block said:

non-sequitur much?

I mean what the ---- does Superman 64 have to do with Action 52 other than they're infamously bad games?

I was asking did you found it even more worse than Action 52 and god forbid Big Rigs.

Who cares?

They're all bad in their own special way.

Magikrazy said:
Why would anyone compare Sticker Star to any of these games?

Do you honestly think it's that bad a game?

And also,
Magikrazy said:

I honestly hate the mentality that because of that one thing in a game that someone doesn't like, means they feel the rest of the game is awful.

Maybe we need to relocate it. Also to restart the poll since more options was added, as well as nix Sunshine.

TheFarmboy said:
I honestly hate the mentality that because of that one thing in a game that someone doesn't like, means they feel the rest of the game is awful.

Actually people hate it because it's not what they were expecting

It's a legit criticism but that doesn't mean that it's "DA WORST GAME EVAH!!!!"

Actually that's only part of the reason. Things can be unexpected and good. For example, prior to me playing SPM, TTYD was the only Paper Mario game I had played. Naturally I expected SPM to be like it. It wasn't, but it still ended up being my favorite in the series. It had enough in common and changed things up at the same time.

Sticker Star took everything but the art style and tossed it in the garbage, and the resulting game was mediocre at best. I still enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as the first three.

King Antasma said:
Actually that's only part of the reason. Things can be unexpected and good. For example, prior to me playing SPM, TTYD was the only Paper Mario game I had played. Naturally I expected SPM to be like it. It wasn't, but it still ended up being my favorite in the series. It had enough in common and changed things up at the same time.

Sticker Star took everything but the art style and tossed it in the garbage, and the resulting game was mediocre at best. I still enjoyed it, but not nearly as much as the first three.

You're disregarding the fact that if you take Sticker Star only for what it is, it's actually not a terrible game

It's not terrible, it's just mediocre. If it didn't have Mario in the title I doubt the sales would be even a quarter as much.

sticker star was such a beautiful game, design wise, and it's really a shame how easy it could have been saved

i mean damn

that music

add some boss variety, even just a couple of partners, and have the action not completely rely on items, and pow

you've got a better paper mario game

I agree

I loved the design (except how a few of the enemies changed their designs).

Magikrazy said:
And also,
Magikrazy said:

Doctor Walter Bishop said:
sticker star was such a beautiful game, design wise, and it's really a shame how easy it could have been saved

i mean damn

that music

add some boss variety, even just a couple of partners, and have the action not completely rely on items, and pow

you've got a better paper mario game

also add a story

then we can talk

Having no story really isn't much of an argument considering the amount of hate towards SPM's storyline, and Sticker Star's story didn't drown out the gameplay, which was pretty good, but Sticker Stars battle gameplay sucked, letting the whole game down.

Seriously, why would you enjoy wasting good stickers only to get ones that are worse? Because of this, the game was nowhere near as engaging as a Paper Mario game should be.

Ninelevendo said:
Having no story really isn't much of an argument considering the amount of hate towards SPM's storyline, and Sticker Star's story didn't drown out the gameplay, which was pretty good, but Sticker Stars battle gameplay sucked, letting the whole game down.

Seriously, why would you enjoy wasting good stickers only to get ones that are worse? Because of this, the game was nowhere near as engaging as a Paper Mario game should be.
Do people not fight to try and finish the battle in one turn? I can't stand wasting time using regular stickers if I have better ones that can finish things faster.

Out of Mega Man X7's soundtrack, my favourite one is the Highway Intro Stage theme and that's one of the only great tracks from that game.

Anyways Mega Man X7 is a purely badly designed game when compared to Sticker Star.

Maki Nishikino said:
Ninelevendo said:

Do people not fight to try and finish the battle in one turn? I can't stand wasting time using regular stickers if I have better ones that can finish things faster.
Then you have no good stickers for the other battles, and all coins get you can only be used to get standard ones that do little damage. Or you could just farm for Thing stickers and become horribly overpowered and not put any strategy into battles at all.

Back