• All three Lords of Shadow games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bubsy 3D

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • All of the games except for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2

• Both Sticker Star, New Super Mario Bros.2, Yoshi's New Island and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• Both Mega Man 8, Mega Man X6 and 7, and Resident Evil 6

• Both Action 52 and Cheetahmen II

• Hotel Mario

• Zelda's Adventure

• Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

• Link: The Faces of Evil

• Ride to Hell: Retribution

• Microshaft Winblows 98

• Sonic R

• Sonic Free Riders

• Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just Sonic 06, Sonic R, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

• Both Castlevania 64, the Lords of Shadow games and Castlevania The Adventure.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Castlevania: The Adventure

• Contra: Legacy of War

• C: The Contra Adventure

• Haunted Castle

• Shaq Fu

• Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

• Daikatana

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

• Ninjabread Man

• Silver Surfer

• Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

• Air Control

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Sonic Unleashed

• Charlie's Angel

• Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure

• Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

• Castlevania Judgement

• Total voters
Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

There are now more votes for Sticker Star than there are for Big Rigs. This thread is hilarious.

Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

That's because he added Big Rigs after most people already voted.

Ninelevendo said:
Maki Nishikino said:
Ninelevendo said:
Having no story really isn't much of an argument considering the amount of hate towards SPM's storyline, and Sticker Star's story didn't drown out the gameplay, which was pretty good, but Sticker Stars battle gameplay sucked, letting the whole game down.

Seriously, why would you enjoy wasting good stickers only to get ones that are worse? Because of this, the game was nowhere near as engaging as a Paper Mario game should be.
Do people not fight to try and finish the battle in one turn? I can't stand wasting time using regular stickers if I have better ones that can finish things faster.
Then you have no good stickers for the other battles, and all coins get you can only be used to get standard ones that do little damage. Or you could just farm for Thing stickers and become horribly overpowered and not put any strategy into battles at all.
What are you talking about? Not all battles require the good stickers to finish quickly and if a battle is unable to be finished in one turn you can just do half on one turn and half the next. Stickers are all throughout every level so you'll find it incredibly hard to run out even if you battle everything and I remember standard ones doing a fair amount of damage that let them have their uses against enemies. I barely ever used thing stickers in battle, except for when it was necessary. I never ran out of rare stickers, I didn't use them all the time but I still used them enough that I wasn't just using standard ones all the time. Some standard ones are just fine on their own anyway.

Good stickers aren't necessary to finish a battle. If I have none then so be it, I have a plethora of other stickers to use even if it won't end the battle in one or two turns. I thought the battle system was perfectly fine, it can be flawed if you be stingy but I found it to be one of the better parts and it felt rewarding to battle opponents for that enjoyment.

Magikrazy said:
That's because he added Big Rigs after most people already voted.
The two used to be tied, as far as I remember.

I'm guessing they're more personally affected by Sticker Star, that's why it has more votes

? Block said:
I'm guessing they're more personally affected by Sticker Star, that's why it has more votes

this

No one picked Mega Man 8 or Mega Man X7 individually. Only both. Mega Man X6 hasn't had a vote.

Anyways I still maintain that X7 was the most terrible Mega Man X game and the worst Mega Man game in existence. It's just a bad game in general. Sticker Star is in the same way as MMX7. Both are terrible games in their franchises and both are just plain bad games in general. X7 is light years worse than Other M and Sticker Star.

Action 52 is the top turd in the group along with Mega Man X7. It makes Sticker Star, Superman 64 and Metroid Other M sound good.

X7 is bad but for me it's nowhere near as bad as Sticker Star or Big Rigs

And I kinda liked Other M (if it wasn't for that stupid Adam it wouldve been better bc its just a 3d fusion with better graphics).

Who in the living hell voted for Yoshi's New Island, even it was added AFTER Big Rigs?

Dr. Mario said:
Who in the living hell voted for Yoshi's New Island, even it was added AFTER Big Rigs?

I wish it was me

Anyways, Baby Luigi and LeftyGreenMario do you think Action 52 is miles worse than SMG2? I know that all of the games in Action 52 are just rehashes except for Fire Breathers. But is it it lightyears worse than Galaxy 2?

I believe I vaguely remember them saying they didn't play it, I could be wrong though

Galaxy 2 is a buggy mess that contains atrocious platforming controls, unplayable mini-games, and forgettable space shooters for only $199.

Definitely worse than Action 52.

not.

never mind you have played it

No I haven't.

I don't need to.

Unless you're talking about Galaxy 2, but even then, I was Co-Star Luma.

never mind you haven't played it

Yes, I was talking about Action 52, I knew you two have played Galaxy that doesn't sound creepy at all

That's not creepy, you'd be surprised if we DIDN'T play Galaxy 2 because we're Mario fans.

You, don't play Action 52. Please don't.

I haven't ever implied I was going to play it. I was never going to.

Dr. Mario said:
Galaxy 2 is a buggy mess that contains atrocious platforming controls, unplayable mini-games, and forgettable space shooters for only $199.

not sure if kidding or not

Dr. Mario said:

not.
There's your answer, you even quoted this.

Dr. John H. Watson said:
Dr. Mario said:

not sure if kidding or not
she's joking

Maki Nishikino said:
Dr. Mario said:

not.
There's your answer, you even quoted this.

ah did not see it

i need glasses

Pwwnd123 said:
Anyways, Baby Luigi and LeftyGreenMario do you think Action 52 is miles worse than SMG2? I know that all of the games in Action 52 are just rehashes except for Fire Breathers. But is it it lightyears worse than Galaxy 2?

Do you take me for some sort of idiot? Do you honestly think that just because I hate Super Mario Galaxy 2 makes me blind to logic and reason? What's next, are you gonna ask me, "Do you think Star Trek: Trexels is miles worse than Super Mario Galaxy 2?"

? Block said:
Pwwnd123 said:

Do you take me for some sort of idiot? Do you honestly think that just because I hate Super Mario Galaxy 2 makes me blind to logic and reason? What's next, are you gonna ask me, "Do you think Star Trek: Trexels is miles worse than Super Mario Galaxy 2?"

I was just asking if you think Action 52 is more of a barf fest than Galaxy 2 or if you think Galaxy 2 is worse than Action 52 or god forbid Cheetahmen 2.

You know I'm clearly implying something in my post.

Back