• All three Lords of Shadow games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E.T

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bubsy 3D

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • All of the games except for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy 2

• Both Sticker Star, New Super Mario Bros.2, Yoshi's New Island and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

• Both Mega Man 8, Mega Man X6 and 7, and Resident Evil 6

• Both Action 52 and Cheetahmen II

• Hotel Mario

• Zelda's Adventure

• Zelda: Wand of Gamelon

• Link: The Faces of Evil

• Ride to Hell: Retribution

• Microshaft Winblows 98

• Sonic R

• Sonic Free Riders

• Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Just Sonic 06, Sonic R, Sonic Free Riders and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

• Both Castlevania 64, the Lords of Shadow games and Castlevania The Adventure.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• Castlevania: The Adventure

• Contra: Legacy of War

• C: The Contra Adventure

• Haunted Castle

• Shaq Fu

• Plumbers Don't Wear Ties

• Daikatana

• Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis

• Ninjabread Man

• Silver Surfer

• Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

• Air Control

• Shadow the Hedgehog

• Sonic Unleashed

• Charlie's Angel

• Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure

• Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

• Castlevania Judgement

• Total voters
Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Luigidaisy1 said:
Sonic 06 would have to be my choice. It's not really fair to say Metroid Other M and Paper Mario Sticker Star suck. I mean, c,mon, Metroid Other M is very much like the originals with it's own unique twist, and Paper Mario Sticker Star may be nothing like the other PM games, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game in it's own right.
Because this apparently still hasn't been said enough, this thread is just comparing apples to oranges. They're all hated for completely different reasons and there's no rhyme or reason to comparing each other.

Re: Paper Mario Sticker Star vs Mega Man 8 and X7 vs Metroid Other M vs Sonic 06

Also while Sonic 06 if not rushed could of been an enjoyable game. I don't think you can rush a story in a game. Really the best case scenario for Sonic 06 was it to be delayed into late 2007, but even then. It would still end up becoming like Metroid: Other M where the gameplay is overall decent. But the story enrages almost everybody.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Sonic 06 would have to be my choice. It's not really fair to say Metroid Other M and Paper Mario Sticker Star suck. I mean, c,mon, Metroid Other M is very much like the originals with it's own unique twist, and Paper Mario Sticker Star may be nothing like the other PM games, but that doesn't mean it's a bad game in it's own right.
Because this apparently still hasn't been said enough, this thread is just comparing apples to oranges. They're all hated for completely different reasons and there's no rhyme or reason to comparing each other.
I see your point, but still, if we are not comparing, then why do people hate them? But, everyone has their own opinions, so don't take this as me questioning your response, cause I'm not.

I mean is Sticker Star way worse than Other M the worst Metroid game in existence? I mean nearly everyone hates Other M like Mega Man X7. Is Other M nearly as bad as Mega Man X7 and Sonic 06? I mean is Sticker Star considered to a bad game like how Other M is?

Luigidaisy1 said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
I see your point, but still, if we are not comparing, then why do people hate them? But, everyone has their own opinions, so don't take this as me questioning your response, cause I'm not.
Like I said, they're all hated for different reasons.
Sonic 06 is just a huge *bleep*fest from start to finish.
Sticker Star and Other M are hated for taking a huge *bleep* on the rest of the series.
Big Rigs is basically The Room of video games. I wouldn't even call it "hated" at all.
I'm not very familiar with Mega Man, but as far as I'm aware, 8 was just "meh" due to being uncreative and X7 was just poorly-implemented.

Pwwnd123 said:
I mean is Sticker Star way worse than Other M the worst Metroid game in existence? I mean nearly everyone hates Other M like Mega Man X7. Is Other M nearly as bad as Mega Man X7 and Sonic 06? I mean is Sticker Star considered to a bad game like how Other M is?
Why do you keep using "I mean" in your posts?

Anyway, is it bad that I don't find 06 as bad as people say? It's not unplayable, and it's not even the worst game in the series. I mean, look at Sonic Genesis. Criticize THAT buggy mess.

Mariofan169 said:
Pwwnd123 said:
Why do you keep using "I mean" in your posts?

Anyway, is it bad that I don't find 06 as bad as people say? It's not unplayable, and it's not even the worst game in the series. I mean, look at Sonic Genesis. Criticize THAT buggy mess.

the difference is that there's a good version of Sonic Genesis that exists. It's called Sonic 1.

Pwwnd123 said:
How many times do we have to say that they're not really comparable until you finally understand that they're not really comparable?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Pwwnd123 said:
How many times do we have to say that they're not really comparable until you finally understand that they're not really comparable?

I am just comparing the differences between the badness of each game to see which one wins out. IDk about the number of times do you guys remind me about it

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
Like I said, they're all hated for different reasons.
Sonic 06 is just a huge *bleep*fest from start to finish.
Sticker Star and Other M are hated for taking a huge *bleep* on the rest of the series.
Big Rigs is basically The Room of video games. I wouldn't even call it "hated" at all.
I'm not very familiar with Mega Man, but as far as I'm aware, 8 was just "meh" due to being uncreative and X7 was just poorly-implemented.
Well, I already knew that people hate these games because they are nothing like the past installments of the series, but I mean, are these games that bad in their own right? I mean, let's say Paper Mario Sticker Star wasn't part of the PM series, (Yes, I know that sounds stupid) would it be a bad game? Maybe, Maybe not. But, I believe I'm going off topic as to what this persons poll was originally for, so before I finish this post, I just want to let you know I completely understand what you're saying, I am seriously wondering if people would like these games if they weren't apart of their respective series. Also, I know you weren't talking to me so, sorry.

I added the Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis GBA option to the poll.

Alright guys, I am working on my own review of Big Rigs Over The Road Racing and oh boy I was playing it at the same time I was recording the audio narration. I hate Big Rigs now because it sucks so much.

I am editing the review on the Vista version of Windows Movie Maker am running on Windows 7. I am a Windows user as you can tell. I hope to have it up as soon as possible. It is very laggy unlike the Windows XP version 2.6 for Vista.

That's a nice triple post, mate.

I really don't like the fact that Paper Mario: Sticker Star is on the list. It's being compared to games that may not even be RPGs. Plus they are games from different companies and there's more Non-Mario games than Mario games.

A little off topic for the game, maybe a rant included.

Also it gets a lot of hate compared to the "true" Paper Mario games. It should be more compared to what it closely wanted to resemble. A New Super Mario Bros. Game. Think about it, would you rather take NSMB2 over PM:SS? I would go with Sticker Star, even if it was the original NSMB I was comparing it to. It's not the greatest game but it has more personality than other Mario games, besides it still keeps the comical quotes like the other games. And of course if you are a Paper Mario fan you want to have all 4 even if PM:SS is the worst to you. Also it did have a little creativity, acting more Paper-y, good soundtrack, interesting idea of using actual world items. But it lacks recolored enemies which I liked (I don't know why), 8 Chapters, Pit of 100 Trials, and original characters including partners and NPCs.

That's all for now, I feel as though this should go on the thread about Why does Paper Mario: Sticker Star suck.

YoshiGo99 said:
I really don't like the fact that Paper Mario: Sticker Star is on the list. It's being compared to games that may not even be RPGs. Plus they are games from different companies and there's more Non-Mario games than Mario games.

Also it gets a lot of hate compared to the "true" Paper Mario games. It should be more compared to what it closely wanted to resemble. A New Super Mario Bros. Game. Think about it, would you rather take NSMB2 over PM:SS? I would go with Sticker Star, even if it was the original NSMB I was comparing it to. It's not the greatest game but it has more personality than other Mario games, besides it still keeps the comical quotes like the other games. And of course if you are a Paper Mario fan you want to have all 4 even if PM:SS is the worst to you. Also it did have a little creativity, acting more Paper-y, good soundtrack, interesting idea of using actual world items. But it lacks recolored enemies which I liked (I don't know why), 8 Chapters, Pit of 100 Trials, and original characters including partners and NPCs.

That's all for now, I feel as though this should go on the thread about Why does Paper Mario: Sticker Star suck.

I am comparing it to other franchises shitty games to see which one wins out.

Ok my Big Rigs review has been posted and here it is if you wanna watch. It's so bad that it sucks. And please excuse the quality of Vista's Movie Maker. The color seems slightly distorted.

Pwwnd123 said:
It's so bad that it sucks.
And redundancy is so redundant that it's redundant.

So how was the review? Did the complaints do justice to such a piece of crap of a game?

YoshiGo99 said:

But you're comparing an RPG to a platformer!! Didn't you say you shouldn't compare it to games that aren't the same genre as it?

And it's totally fine for it to be compared to other Paper Mario games. It is after all an entry in the aforementioned series which was well-known for its RPG and stories. If it was a stand-alone game, not part of the Paper Mario series, it would avoid much of its criticism. But its still not a perfect game by any means.

Pwwnd, can you please summarize what your video says?

I can not watch the video at the moment due to its length.

What are your main criticisms of this masterpiece?

I maintain that Big Rigs is equivalent to The Room. A true masterpiece for all the wrong reasons.

Magikrazy said:
Pwwnd, can you please summarize what your video says?

I can not watch the video at the moment due to its length.

What are your main criticisms of this masterpiece?

My video goes into more detail about why this shitload of fuck is considered a shitload of fuck and I included the installation and uninstallation process of me playing Big Rigs in real time for the video.

Still say Sonic Genesis doesn't really count when there's a "good" version of the game that is on almost literally every conceivable gaming device out there. (Sonic 1 can even be played on Smartphones. On smartphones). It's a bad port of a classic game. That's all it is. There is no "good" version of Sonic 06 out there.

Anyways is this the only good thing about Megaman 8.

I am not sure if Baby Luigi would like this intro. I mean I love this intro a lot.

I think Mega Man 8's anime cutscenes are well animated considering the capabilities of both the PS1 and Sega Saturn.

Here is another good thing about it, the Doctah Wahwee crap.

Back