Unpopular opinions about the Zelda series

So you are saying Tingle is transgendered?

DragonFreak said:
So you are saying Tingle is transgendered?
I haven't played WW, but I'll tell you this: I actually thought Yuga was a girl for half the game (until someone referred to him as a he)

Martha's Sister said:
how is that a problem
It means he's a crappy villain

There's something off about acting severely like the opposite gender (and he's extremely shallow.)

Eevee said:
There's something off about acting severely like the opposite gender (and he's extremely shallow.)
So if a character displays traits you associate with the opposite gender, that's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Tuxedo Ridley said:
Eevee said:
So if a character displays traits you associate with the opposite gender, that's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.
No, I'm fine with that, unless (in his case) it's so severe that you can actually mistake him/her for the opposite gender.

PeskyPlumbers64 said:
*peers behind rock* I don't actually have a problem with the CD-I games.
I agree, mainly because the cutscenes are narmy.

Majora's Mask is nothing special.

Zelda in general is one of the weakest of Nintendo's major franchises.

Rocket '3Koon said:
*runs away*

I prefer Ganon as a pig over Ganondorf.

I do think it would be nice to have a female villain again.

I think Wind Waker has the weakest soundtrack of all the 3D Zelda games.

Smasher said:
Majora's Mask is nothing special.
I'm actually the most interested in this game out of all of the Zelda games. I really hope it gets a 3DS remake.

I call Zelda games "Link games"

Eevee said:
Tuxedo Ridley said:
Eevee said:
No, I'm fine with that, unless (in his case) it's so severe that you can actually mistake him/her for the opposite gender.

PeskyPlumbers64 said:
*peers behind rock* I don't actually have a problem with the CD-I games.
I agree, mainly because the cutscenes are narmy.

The cutscenes are AMAZING

Back