Unpopular opinions about the Zelda series

Fire Emblem Character said:
They should add the King of Red Lions as a kart in Mario Kart 8.

fixed

Who doesn't want an epona kart, much more, just Epona herself?

Just imagine Rosalina riding on Epona against the sunsetty setting of Sunset Wilds (if that existed), dragging Mario's dead body.

That would be epic. But I rather prefer a King of Red Lion's Kart. The game needs more boat cars for Metal Mario to use, right lgm?

Baby Luigi said:
That would be epic. But I rather prefer a King of Red Lion's Kart. The game needs more boat cars for Metal Mario to use, right lgm?
Yes

If there was a Loftwing Glider, I'd use the heck out of it.

GalacticPetey said:
My unpopular opinion is that Tingle would have been a great choice for Smash and Hyrule Warriors.
And it's NOT as a punching bag?

Think about it.

-Unique moveset
-Appeared in several Zelda games as well as his own spin-off series
-More relevant than one off characters like Midna and Ghirahim
-Zelda has not had a newcomer since Melee (minus Toon Link).

I don't think he's a bad addition. It's like... I don't know, he's so hated, and even I love to hate him (in the same way I hate Wario).

But isn't Tingle more widely hated?

Yeah, he is.

But what's the reason that Tingle Rupeeland game was never released in the U.S.?

Dr. Mario said:
Yeah, he is.

But what's the reason that Tingle Rupeeland game was never released in the U.S.?
I don;t know. A lot of games don;ty get wider releases for inexplicable reasons. Like Sluggers and Xenoblade originally.

Maybe I'm drawing connections where they don't exist, but... it's strange seeing a Link spinoff game never released in the U.S., and Europe received releases.

But I can argue that baseball just isn't as hot in Europe compared to U.S. and Japan.

I know... which I kind of wonder why Super Sluggers was never released.

I can't think of any good reasons games go unreleased in certain regions, especially Nintendo games.

Dr. Mario said:
I know... which I kind of wonder why Super Sluggers was never released.

I can't think of any good reasons games go unreleased in certain regions, especially Nintendo games.

Perhaps Superstar didn't sell that well? Most people in my area of Australia think baseball's for wimps anyways.

I prefer crazy Zant.

Back