Who is the better brother?

Who?

• Total voters
GalacticPetey said:
My fan made, totally original character Bluigi.

OC, do not steal.
Eario is cooler.

I like em both.

Okay, serious answer? Luigi.

He's got more personality than Mario (and I use that term very loosely), he's more fun to use in platformers and Smash, and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is one of my favorite Mario games.

Luigi has always been my favorite, so, obviously Luigi.

I feel like Luigi has more personality than Mario. Luigi's Mansion games are really unique and stick out from other Mario games and it features Luigi

I'm-a Luigi! Number-a one!

Seriously though, Luigi is better.

GalacticPetey said:
My fan made, totally original character Bluigi.

hmm

does he look like this:

215px-BLuigiSluggers.PNG

Because he 's obviously the best super smash brother

Blissey said:

I think the choice is clear.

I mean, who does that?

Twins do this sort of stuff to each other all the time: act like condescending asses to each other, but in a light-hearted way in such way that the other guy won't take it seriously. Mario gets way too much criticism for this.

GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:
*bleep*ing Mario.
Ewww
I didn't mean it that way, but it's Ma-ree-oh and *bleep*.

I can't comprehend why some fans screech about how Luigi's the underrated brother even though Mario fans are obviously in the minority.

Maᴙio said:
GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:
*bleep*ing Mario.
Ewww

I can't comprehend why some fans screech about how Luigi's the underrated brother even though Mario fans are obviously in the minority.

Because Mario gets top billing.

Mcmadness said:
Maᴙio said:
GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:
*bleep*ing Mario.
Ewww

True.

But that's a sucky reason to hate Mario/prefer Luigi.

I don't think most people hate Mario, more that he isn't a particularly notable character.

Maᴙio said:
Mcmadness said:
Maᴙio said:
GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:
*bleep*ing Mario.
Ewww

True.

But that's a sucky reason to hate Mario/prefer Luigi.
Luigi's more fun to use in Smash and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is more fun than Mario's recent games.

Are those legitimate reasons?

They're based on opinions, so since they're simply varying tastes, I can't argue, unless the reasons for said tastes are awful.

I think Mario is better than Luigi in Smash that isn't Barlw, but I do agree that Dark Moon is better than this crapheap of Mario platformers, but I like Mario the character more.

Back