Who is the better brother?

Who?

• Total voters
Not saying Luigi is necessarily better in Smash, he's just more fun.

Besides, Dr. Mario's better than both of them in Melee.

GalacticPetey said:

A character's quality can influence how they are, too. Somewhat. Mario feels so underpowered in Barlw, it just seems like everyone else is better, and therefore, can kick ass better. Smash is kicking ass, yet Mario sucks at it.

GalacticPetey said:

And I enjoy using Dr. Mario more.

Maᴙio said:
GalacticPetey said:
Maᴙio said:
*bleep*ing Mario.
Ewww
I didn't mean it that way, but it's Ma-ree-oh and *bleep*.

I can't comprehend why some fans screech about how Luigi's the underrated brother even though Mario fans are obviously in the minority.
Well, Mario is kind of bland.

Peach, Bowser, and Yoshi are even blander characters, IMO, with Yoshi having the distinction of being annoying as well.

Maᴙio said:
Peach, Bowser, and Yoshi are even blander characters, IMO, with Yoshi having the distinction of being annoying as well.

Peach I get. Bowser, definitely not.

When I think of Bowser, his antics from Mario & Luigi, Paper Mario, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, and Mario Party come to mind

Baby Man said:
Maᴙio said:

Peach I get. Bowser, definitely not.

When I think of Bowser, his antics from Mario & Luigi, Paper Mario, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, and Mario Party come to mind
They're all spinoffs. And generally, people think of the platformers when they think of character personalities.

I don't particularly care for Bowser when he's playable. But when he's an NPC (in a spinoff), especially in Mario Party, he's good.

I thought Bowser was pretty entertaining in Galaxy 2.

"Look at you, running around like a flea on a puny planetoid. Know what isn't puny? My massive new power... The power to flatten you like a space pancake!"

Maᴙio said:
They're all spinoffs. And generally, people think of the platformers when they think of character personalities.

Since when? Really, since when? I think you're making ----ty excuses right now. Luigi for example has NEVER demonstrated his cowardice in platformers. Wonder why people think he's normally a cowardly character...?

Baby Man said:
Maᴙio said:

Since when? Really, since when? I think you're making ----ty excuses right now. Luigi for example has NEVER demonstrated his cowardice in platformers. Wonder why people think he's normally a cowardly character...?
Baby Luigi.

Who has never demonstrated personality in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island but has in spin-offs like Partners in Time and Mario Kart

people then wonder why I like spin-offs more than platformers

Baby Man said:
Maᴙio said:

Galaxy, 3D Land, and just a teensy smidgen of it in the intro for 3D World.

Mcmadness said:

When people think of the cowardly Luigi, those games do NOT come into mind. I think of Luigi's Mansion and Mario & Luigi is where it really shines and is probably the sole defining reason why he even has those traits

Baby Man said:
Mcmadness said:

When people think of the cowardly Luigi, those games do NOT come into mind. I think of Luigi's Mansion and Mario & Luigi is where it really shines and is probably the sole defining reason why he even has those traits

I'm just pointing out he's been shown to have his cowardly traits in some of the platformers.

I admit I did forget but still.

Baby Man said:
I admit I did forget but still.

BUT NOTHING, YOU MESSED UP, DROP AND GIVE ME 100

I can do 100 push-ups like nothin'

unless you tie two bricks on my back

Baby Man said:

unless you tie two bricks on my back

I'll put 2 ton weights on your back.

*gets smashed*

And that is why you never make minor mistakes about video games.

You get smashed by me.

Mcmadness said:
Baby Man said:
Maᴙio said:

Yeah, I guess so, but as Baby Man said, it's the spinoffs where most characters shine anyway.

That includes Mario.

Cirdec said:
Baby Man said:

Video please.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's camera shots and video recorders about me.

Back