Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Paper Mario

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Daisy

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Toad

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Bowser Jr., no contest. Toad I wouldn't mind either, but I think he's out. Although I like both Daisy and Paper Mario as characters, I don't like the idea of either being a playable fighter.

I'd like Toad

I personally think Paper Mario is an atrocious idea.

3D Player 2004 said:
Given Sakurais reluctance to hand out information relating to Princess Peach including her moves and alt costumes, I'd say Toad and Daisy are fighting for a sixth slot without the other 2.

More like Toad and Paper Mario will be lucky to even get into the game as playable while Daisy doesn't have a chance at all right now.

Daisy of course.

Vommack said:
The problem with Metroid is that there aren't that many recurring characters. You have Samus, the push for Ridley, and... Not much else.

Sylux.

no idea why this is in poll form, it just limits our choices down and doesn't give much originality to the topic itself

I'd rather they don't include any more Mario characters, they have enough as it is

give other series some love instead, ones that have been the most deserving for a while.

supermariofan said:
Cirdec said:
Daisy of course.

Vommack said:
The problem with Metroid is that there aren't that many recurring characters. You have Samus, the push for Ridley, and... Not much else.

Sylux.
What has Sylux been in besides Hunters?

He has more backstory than the other hunters, hates Samus and stole all of his equipment from the galactic federation. This character has good potential imo.

Strangely enough I had a dream that Toad, Bowser Jr., and Paper Mario were all confirmed. Which I'm sure is a nightmare scenario for most here (Too many Mario Characters).

The dream also had Ridley confirmed though :V

I once had a dream where I was allowed to pick 2 characters to add to the game. I immediately picked Daisy and Sceptile. I was also allowed to choose 2 unconfirmed veteran characters to cut. I chose Jigglypuff and Ness.

3D Player 2004 said:
I once had a dream where I was allowed to pick 2 characters to add to the game. I immediately picked Daisy and Sceptile. I was also allowed to choose 2 unconfirmed veteran characters to cut. I chose Jigglypuff and Ness.

Booooooooooo

Northern Verve said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Booooooooooo

what?

3D Player 2004 said:
Northern Verve said:
3D Player 2004 said:

Booooooooooo

what?

Just booing like an audience :P

Putting in a character like Daisy, (Though I suppose Sceptile is fair since there is the Gen 3 remakes. And Gamefreak may want a successor to Ivysaur from Brawl). But cutting two characters from the Original 12 just sounds like blasphemy.

GalacticPetey said:
He's just salty 'cause he probably lost to a Jigglypuff once and holds a grudge.

No, I want Jigglypuff to be cut to make room for Sceptile so that we can complete the trio. Both getting in would mean too many Pokemon. Especially if Mewtwo makes it in. I thoughtthat Squirtle and Ivysaur were getting the cut so no point there wasting my picks.

This whole idea of a "trio" is just stupid. We don't "need" a grass type. Sceptile is no where near major enough. Sure, ORAS is coming out, but the roster was finalized back in 2014, which is probably before development started.

Northern Verve said:
Strangely enough I had a dream that Toad, Bowser Jr., and Paper Mario were all confirmed. Which I'm sure is a nightmare scenario for most here (Too many Mario Characters).

Make Paper Mario represent the Paper Mario games rather than be another Mario character and I'd be fine with it.

Shy​ Guy said:
Vommack said:
If Yoshi is counted as a separate series, Shy Guy may have the tiniest glimmer of hope yet.

...nah, of course he doesn't.
:mad:

Maybe you wouldn't be so angry if you realize that your expectations are just a fun little fantasy you have.

Paper Mario is already in Smash.

Its called Mario.

Shy​ Guy said:
Mcmadness said:
Paper Mario is already in Smash.

Its called Mario.
Paper Mario could have a completely different moveset, you know.

But that doesn't justify his inclusion. Mario isn't in Smash to represent a part of his series, he's there for ALL of it.

Back