Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Daisy

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Toad

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:
Why do people think the rpgs are somehow worthy of getting separately represented?

No one has ever answered my question of why they're objectively more important than Mario Party....

Because they can't other than their own bias for liking them.

And I suppose you aren't biased for not liking them, then?

I'm not supporting Paper Mario, but if you're so bent on it, what makes you think Mario Party could produce a character?

Vommack said:
And I suppose you aren't biased for not liking them, then?

I'm not supporting Paper Mario, but if you're so bent on it, what makes you think Mario Party could produce a character?

Never said I did not like them.

And I don't think Mario Party is worth having a character in it either. None of them do.

At least stuff like Yoshi, Donkey Kong and Wario make sense since they have their own separate series where they star in on top of appearing in Mario games.

Koopa Kid moveset (Vommack has been refuted)

<>: [Steal] Grabs an opponent taking away their item and throwing it forward damaging them slightly. Reps him stealing a Koopa Kid Orb/Bowser Statue in MP7.
[]: [Fireball] Pulls out a Fireball Gun and starts charging up. Release it to launch the Fireball. Reps what he does in the Multi player Bowser Minigames in Mario Party 7.
↓: [Descend] Goes downwards really fast and damages anyone in the path and gives them a poison musroom. Reps when in Mario Party 7 when appears in a Koopa Kid space and gives them a poison mushroom to force them to roll 1-5.
↑: [Escape] Quickly gives a small bit of upward momentum. Reps when he flies away after someone lands on a Bowser/Koopa Kid space in Mario Party 4/7.•
: [Split Up] Separates himself into 3 different Koopa Kids and for the next 10 Seconds, you play with them as a tag team. Reps his massive splitting shown during Mario Party 5 Story Mode.

3D Player 2004 said:

<>: [Steal] Grabs an opponent taking away their item and throwing it forward. Reps him stealing a Koopa Kid Orb/Bowser Statue in MP7.
Yeah, that'll be useful in tournaments when items are turned off.

Reason being:

Super Paper Mario was more of a Platformer than an RPG. (You level up with your score. I mean, come on.)

Paper Mario: Sticker Star was more rubbish than anything, but was an RPG (The stickers are like M&L:PiT's Bros. Items, but without an ability to obtain a Utili-Free Badge.)

GalacticPetey said:
3D Player 2004 said:

<>: [Steal] Grabs an opponent taking away their item and throwing it forward. Reps him stealing a Koopa Kid Orb/Bowser Statue in MP7.
Yeah, that'll be useful in tournaments when items are turned off.

Such as Mewtwo side special, which doesn't even damage your opponent when you reflect the projectile.

3D Player 2004 said:
The fact that Paper Mario has over 10% of the votes really confuses me. How could anyone want him? What good things do people think will come out of him being playable? Explain.
Have you even read the last, I don't know, 8 or so pages of this thread?

Ninelevendo said:
Reason being:

Super Paper Mario was more of a Platformer than an RPG. (You level up with your score. I mean, come on.)

Paper Mario: Sticker Star was more rubbish than anything, but was an RPG (The stickers are like M&L:PiT's Bros. Items, but without an ability to obtain a Utili-Free Badge.)

How is it "more of a platformer than an RPG"? That's like saying action RPGs are more "action" than "RPG" when it's clearly not the case. It's a hybrid of the two, it's not "more or the other".

3D Player 2004 said:
The fact that Paper Mario has over 10% of the votes really confuses me. How could anyone want him? What good things do people think will come out of him being playable? Explain.

People think he's unique and would make an interesting fighter

You can't blame them for having different opinions than yours

You asked "How could anyone want him?" which is clearly an indicator that you think their opinion is blasphemous because that question is usually asked rhetorically.

and he deleted his posts

Tailmon said:
and he deleted his posts

Because I felt the pointless argument was getting out of hand. And I'm sorry about my misunderstanding. I've never heard that question meaning anything negative before today. I was trying to use it as a way to request an explanation.

Maybe you shouldn't word it in a way where it looks like a rhetorical question

Back