Next Paper Mario game (Likely on Wii U)

Mario is the best everything.

If that's supposed to be a good thing, then... why not?

That distinction goes to Loogie, sorry.

Nah he's third.

Nope, second fiddle guy gets second fiddle. The top is the guy who appeared playable in the most video games ever.

Stop being in denial.

Denial? Me? Nonsense.

Yeah, right. Even your lovely favorite character gets beaten by mine. Every. Single. Time. >:D

That's because he's the villain! He has to lose!

Even when you play as him, he still gets beaten by Mario. Bowser's Inside Story, I believe.

Hell, even the time where Mario's the villain, Bowser didn't beat him.

Because Bowser wasn't in Donkey Kong Jr.

Also, he beats Mario at the beginning of Paper Mario. It's heavily implied that he beat him at the beginning of Sticker Star as well, despite the fact that you don't actually see it happen.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Because Bowser wasn't in Donkey Kong Jr.

Also, he beats Mario at the beginning of Paper Mario.
No, Bowser was too lazy to capitalize on that Mario is actually a villain and has a 100% chance of losing.

Mario may have lost that battle, but he didn't lose the war.

Only because he had help.

Bowser was cheating, so Mario had to outcheat him.

Pft. Mario always needs help.

You know... if Sarasaland were where a Paper Mario game took place, then Daisy could be the Tattle partner.
Mario, wait! I know Sarasaland like the back of my hand, so I should come with you!
Just an idea though.

To be honest I'd rather have original characters as partners. And if they do add in existing ones I don't really want Daisy because some of her fans have rubbed me the wrong way and made me extremely biased against her.

Mcmadness said:
Pft. Mario always needs help.
But he's the one driving it. He's the really expensive car. Everyone else is supporting, but Mario admits they are important.

Florina said:
Yoshi master race
Master race of filth. :-X

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
To be honest I'd rather have original characters as partners. And if they do add in existing ones I don't really want Daisy because some of her fans have rubbed me the wrong way and made me extremely biased against her.
"I don't want Daisy because I personally had a bad experience with her fans and it has nothing to do with her merits of her as a character."

I can say the same for Yoshi you know.

I don't realistically advocate for Yoshi's absence or removal though because I've said multiple times that it's selfish and stupid. It doesn't make me hate him any less but even I have a small limit.

Back