Which of these Characters would you take over Pink Gold Peach/Metal Mario

Which of these Non-Appearing Characters

• Total voters
Just about any of them, really. Especially the Kongs and Birdo.

All of them, really. Especially Birdo, Dry Bones, and Cranky Kong.

Why does it have to be Pink Gold Peach or Metal Mario? Why can't it be Baby Rosalina?

Anyway Cranky Kong would be cool

Nysic said:
Why does it have to be Pink Gold Peach or Metal Mario? Why can't it be Baby Rosalina?

This so much.

All of them, personally. Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong and Dry Bones especially because he's another version of my main guy, Koopa Troopa.

Toothless said:
Nysic said:
Baby Rosalina makes more sense that Metal Mario since she is a newcomer. Also should throw in the Koopalings into the title for that logic.

But they basically invented Baby Rosalina (there's plenty of other babies to choose from, too), who kind of defies Rosalina's backstory unless you add some plot twists somewhere along the line.

All of them. They're all excellent choices and the metals are probably my least favorite picks in the game.

Nysic is technically correct. Baby Rosalina has just as much (or little, lol) claim for inclusion as Pink Gold Peach, since she is an alternate version of an already existing character, that never appeared in any other game.

The same could also be said for some of the other babies.

But Pink Gold Peach is awesome! =(

Green Silver Peach and Baby Waluigi aren't options. What the ----.

All of the except Diddy Kong suck. I like to keep my Metal Mario, thanks.

Junior as a personal pick, though I do think Goomba would make an interesting choice *and then uses his Invincibility Star*

GamesKiwi said:
Junior as a personal pick, though I do think Goomba would make an interesting choice *and then uses his Invincibility Star*

I like Goomba as a playable driver too

GoombaBaseball.jpg

Yep, he's CLEARLY holding the bat with his mouth in this picture

Back