Big Brother 16

Jocasta makes for good reaction gifs but she's actively not playing the game because god or some stupid horseshit.

She's kiiiiinda stepping it up lately ever since she was actually nominated the other week but she's still riding hard with the "THE ONLY ALLIANCE I NEED IS GOD~~ <3 " which is a crock of shit so I hope she goes soon because someone like her can't be going far.

I'm hoping they get rid of Caleb as well tonight. I'm still rooting for Frankie, because he's playing a really good game, and also Victoria because I like her personality and she seems to actually be pretty fucking smart and aware of everything within the house as well as perceptive enough to know America's reactions. She just doesn't seem to be strong enough to assert that and make it into her game. I didn't see Sunday's show so idk how much work Victoria did with getting that victory but I'm hoping she did well personally instead of just getting lucky.

We'll all the things I didn't want to happen, happened.

At least Nicole didn't go home though I thought that was for sure going to happen

I honestly would have preferred if Zach was evicted but I don't mind Jocasta going because she wasn't that good of a player.

Then Caleb won HoH and the episode went downhill after that.

DragonFreak said:
I am sooooo not looking for tomorrow's episode.

I always dislike when a season turns into all the people I don't like staying in the house, and this season seems to be the one that will be like that. I mean, there are only two players I really want to win right now, and both of them are nominated, which sucks. Just like last season after Aaryn was evicted, I'm probably not going to watch the show as much or pay attention as much, since I have better time to spend than watching people I don't like potentially winning a lot of money I don't think they deserve.

Also, surprise surprise, Frankie is now even more hated, and what Caleb did at the BotB was just awesome, even though he should have just messed up the thing with Frankie than just sitting it out.

i kind of get the feeling, between here, my family, and the contestants themselves, that I'm the only person who has any kind of fondness for frankie.

And I'm Javert said:
i kind of get the feeling, between here, my family, and the contestants themselves, that I'm the only person who has any kind of fondness for frankie.

Did you watch the feeds?

He is literally like Andy from last season. All he does is stalk everyone so that he can get all the information he wants, thinks that Big Brother is all about being fake, lying and solely lying (which I mean, lying and cheating others is a strategy but it's not the only strategy), and all that is the right direction, as well as the fact that he talks about some of the most disgusting and inappropiate stuff that while not bigoted is very disgusting and just not something you want to watch or here.

Plus, ever since he revealed his famous background stuff, he's been acting even worse than what he used to act like. The only reason he is on Team America is because Ariana Grande compaigned for him to get it. That's the reason why people like Joey and Donny were on Team America before Frankie ever was.

And I personally agree with the houseguests. It is completely unfair for someone like Frankie to be in the house who is planning to use his winnings to give it all to charity, especially since he's a millionaire and all of this, when all the other players are actually using it for better reasons. Cody has $80,000 in debt from college loans he is still trying to pay off. Nicole has college loans she has to pay off since she just finished. Britney has 3 kids she is trying to support. Derrick has a child of his own that he is doing his best to take care of. Many of them gave up the money they would earn from their jobs for the past 3 months just to try to earn a great prize that would help them so much in life.

Frankie doesn't need this money. He goes around the house, often wearing the HoH robe and dancing up and down in front of people that are on the block and stuff and practicing his final two speech about how he's going to give his wins to building schools in Africa. Zach is completely right in his diary room session where Frankie basically is going to go to the end and win it and everyone is going to root for him because all those Frankie fans will convict all others that they don't want him to win equalling to them not wanting schools built in Africa. He has all this money! He can donate to all these charities all he wants with it! If I was on that show, my sole priority would to get him out of the house because him using all that money that someone could actually use it to help them out and their families and friends out by giving it all away to a charity that he could give money to anyways since he's loaded would be like him wiping his butt with everyone else. Sorry if you don't see it as I do, and I am all for giving money to charities and everything and raising support and awareness to better help out those that greatly need it, but on a reality show like this?

It also doesn't help that production is basically setting it up for Frankie to win. They literally delayed the competition for the Battle of the Block when they found out Caleb was going to sit it out so that one-person could do it on their own. And honestly, it was a competition that was easier done by one person than two. It's like last week when every time Derrick came out of the Diary Room he seemed more keen on keeping Zach, since they were all set on voting out Zach until the night before the eviction last week. It is very sickening watching Frankie dancing all the time through the house like he is unstoppable and that nothing will send him out that door. Hell, if he was evicted next week, they'll probably arrange the "houseguest returning" to either a comp he'll probably win or by America's vote, which will ensure he comes back in the game. I mean, maybe production isn't doing all of this, and I'm just being paranoid that they are, but geez, I get tired of people that are really well-known or related to someone well-known seem to make it very far due to "coincedences" of them winning the comp that they need or the other players suddenly switching their votes.

Anyway, rant over. At this point, Derrick deserves to win, since no one is yet seeing the fact that Derrick is running the house.

Henry said:
And I'm Javert said:

Did you watch the feeds?

nah I never watch the feeds. that's probably why, I guess.

though I didn't really understand your rant about how big brother isn't a game of lying and cheating, when backstabbing with a nice façade is pretty much the way to win. i mean, look back again at andy, rachel, dan and will. or even this season, derrick and zach. the vast majority of the people who have won the game either used that method or rode off the coattails of someone who did.

And I'm Javert said:

I'm fine with him.

Commenting on this piece by piece just to maintain structure

Henry said:
He is literally like Andy from last season. All he does is stalk everyone so that he can get all the information he wants, thinks that Big Brother is all about being fake, lying and solely lying (which I mean, lying and cheating others is a strategy but it's not the only strategy), and all that is the right direction, as well as the fact that he talks about some of the most disgusting and inappropiate stuff that while not bigoted is very disgusting and just not something you want to watch or here.

Well what do you think Big Brother's about, a "Who Can Be The Nicest" contest? It's most definitely about hoarding information and trying to bust up secrets while maintaining your own. Like, with how you're reacting to that game play it's leading me to believe that Jocasta's play style is your ideal. Also maybe it's just that I don't religiously watch the live feeds but what disgusting and inappropriate things did he say? I'm not gonna judge that one way or the other because "disgusting and inappropriate" is very subjective.

Plus, ever since he revealed his famous background stuff, he's been acting even worse than what he used to act like. The only reason he is on Team America is because Ariana Grande compaigned for him to get it. That's the reason why people like Joey and Donny were on Team America before Frankie ever was.

And the only reason Elissa got as much shit as she did last year was because Rachel campaigned for her, but if I remember correctly you were a fan of hers so that didn't matter.

And I personally agree with the houseguests. It is completely unfair for someone like Frankie to be in the house who is planning to use his winnings to give it all to charity, especially since he's a millionaire and all of this, when all the other players are actually using it for better reasons. Cody has $80,000 in debt from college loans he is still trying to pay off. Nicole has college loans she has to pay off since she just finished. Britney has 3 kids she is trying to support. Derrick has a child of his own that he is doing his best to take care of. Many of them gave up the money they would earn from their jobs for the past 3 months just to try to earn a great prize that would help them so much in life.

While I personally agree that some people are more in need of the money than he is, last I checked Big Brother is a game and not a charity to which houseguest can prove to America that their life is the most simple and pathetic. If you want to watch a show about giving free shit to people with bills and other pity parties, then go watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

In addition, another Elissa comparison, she's pretty well off herself--not as wealthy as Frankie may be but nonetheless she ran a successful business and was probably the most well off of BB15. But her fans cried out about how Big Brother is about game play and not who deserves the money the most; does this change with Frankie simply because he's not of Brenchel royalty?

Frankie doesn't need this money. He goes around the house, often wearing the HoH robe and dancing up and down in front of people that are on the block and stuff and practicing his final two speech about how he's going to give his wins to building schools in Africa. Zach is completely right in his diary room session where Frankie basically is going to go to the end and win it and everyone is going to root for him because all those Frankie fans will convict all others that they don't want him to win equalling to them not wanting schools built in Africa. He has all this money! He can donate to all these charities all he wants with it! If I was on that show, my sole priority would to get him out of the house because him using all that money that someone could actually use it to help them out and their families and friends out by giving it all away to a charity that he could give money to anyways since he's loaded would be like him wiping his butt with everyone else. Sorry if you don't see it as I do, and I am all for giving money to charities and everything and raising support and awareness to better help out those that greatly need it, but on a reality show like this?

He's an eccentric Youtube personality and choreographer, do you honestly expect him to not dance around and rehearse things and just generally be silly??

In addition, if I was also on your season and caught wind that you were voting out the richer people because if a personal moral (grudge) system, I'd take it upon myself to target you for going after people solely for personal reasons and not game play. In addition even more, if this is the first time you've seen someone declare that their winnings, in whole or part, are going to a charity, then I have to wonder if this is the only reality game show you've seen and only for like 3 seasons total. People wanting to donate to charity is like one of the biggest reasons, unless the reality game show you're watching is Bad Girls: All Star Battle where their motivations are all like "I need to get my brother out of jail on bail."

It also doesn't help that production is basically setting it up for Frankie to win. They literally delayed the competition for the Battle of the Block when they found out Caleb was going to sit it out so that one-person could do it on their own. And honestly, it was a competition that was easier done by one person than two. It's like last week when every time Derrick came out of the Diary Room he seemed more keen on keeping Zach, since they were all set on voting out Zach until the night before the eviction last week. It is very sickening watching Frankie dancing all the time through the house like he is unstoppable and that nothing will send him out that door. Hell, if he was evicted next week, they'll probably arrange the "houseguest returning" to either a comp he'll probably win or by America's vote, which will ensure he comes back in the game. I mean, maybe production isn't doing all of this, and I'm just being paranoid that they are, but geez, I get tired of people that are really well-known or related to someone well-known seem to make it very far due to "coincedences" of them winning the comp that they need or the other players suddenly switching their votes.

I really don't know where you're getting the idea that production is pulling for Frankie. The same conspiracy went around with Amanda last year because people didn't like her and she was going far. How about consider the idea that maybe the game doesn't follow a hierarchy of who you like? As for the houseguest returning thing, it's already been pretty much stated by Julie that it's happening so if Frankie is evicted and comes back it's not gonna be a "wowo rigged" it's gonna be a "wowo how lucky".

Anyway, rant over. At this point, Derrick deserves to win, since no one is yet seeing the fact that Derrick is running the house.

The thing I like is how Victoria knows that Derrick is a threat and doesn't trust him and is the only one I've seen so far to exhibit that kind of feeling, but she doesn't have enough power to do anything about it. If Victoria was decent at competitions I'm sure she'd be rocking the shit out of the house.

- Well, no, obviously the game is not about who you like and who is nice and who is not nice and whatnot. And Jocasta did nothing in that house, and was basically the biggest floaters, and floaters are people I don't really like game-wise. And I don't remember what exactly was said, but mostly crap about f*ing dicks or having Nickolodeon do a slime show about where the answer is f*ing your dog.

- Exactly. I wasn't an Elissa fan and I know that the MVP twist was completely in her favor, and why people like Nick and David went out so early in the game. And there really isn't anything stopping them from getting it because America's vote has always been a popularity contest.

- I don't care if Elissa or Frankie deserve the money. That's not what I'm upset about. I know that this isn't a charity, but I was pointing out how many people are saying that "get rid of Frankie, and you're basically saying you don't those schools built you immoral a**" (and yes, there are people that have said that). The way Frankie is using it is that he is trying to get people not to want him out so that he can have this done, and it should not be based on what the money will be used for but who played the best game. I was using those people in the house and their finanical needs to point out that if you want to play a game about who deserves money, look at those people. Frankie does deserve to win if he makes it to the end, but I don't want it to be over the wrong reasons.

- Okay, I misspoke in this line. I didn't mean just because he is giving his money to charity. I meant the fact that he is using this information not so much strategically but more on a moral level. Not only is he already a big threat from all his wins, but he's trying to put the moral card and if you'll take out someone for wanting to do something really nice. Maybe it's for personal reasons, but I'm also putting into consideration that he has all these wins and is literally playing both sides. If it was someone that wasn't doing great - rich or poor - then I won't go after them like that.

Also, I know that Shelly's family got death threats and stuff when she got out fan favorite Jeff on Big Brother 13. I know that people voted Adam to win over Ryan on Big Brother 9 since many of them knew that he would use his winnings with Allison, who people didn't like. The reason Danielle did not win Big Brother 3 was because of a bitter jury. My point with bringing them up is that people will freak out over what happens on the show, and if they do something that they don't want to happen, it basically affects them inside the game or outside the game. So I don't get your comment about it seeming like I don't watch the show well enough, especially since I know exactly how it plays out with them, and how - strategy wise or personal wise - people will still be mad about it.

And I wasn't talking about his choreography and stuff, I'm talking about him bragging it right in the people that lose and the people that are probably going home. Sure I'm glad he's happy, he won it. But it only makes me disfavor him more when he shows poor sportsmanship.

- As I said, they are conspiracies. Maybe it's because they are famous that anything that happens to them is just coincedence and lucky. And I don't think that the houseguest returning thing is for him but just for more ratings - I was saying that if he was evicted, he would most likely come back.

And no, I don't say things are rigged when the people I like are not winning. Out of everyone in that house, Derrick is playing the best and deserves to win, even though I wish that he wouldn't win and I really don't like him one bit. As I said earlier, I think that Frankie would win if he made it to the end, though he's one of the last people in the house right now that I want to win.

One thing that I am frustrated at with this season is the fact that it's been so one-sided the entire time.

It's kind of going down the road that Big Brother 11 was going down until the Coup de'tat completely shook the house, leveling the playing field. Alas, there is none, and - while I was so glad Jeff did that - it was a very unfair advantage and screwed over a player from winning the game. Every time the house seems to be ready to flip, the guys pull back and manage to send everything back and the Denotators + Caleb stay strong. I am not calling this rigged or anything, but it was so annoying that the worse case scenarios happened with Jocasta, Hayden, and Nicole. All I want to see is the house flip. I don't think Victoria would have the guts to do it because while she doesn't trust Derrick anymore, she still will be loyal since she doesn't have any allies, and would have put up people like Christine and Donny. The only people at this point to flip the house would be Donny, Christine, Victoria, and whoever comes back into the game this Thursday (if one of those three already mentioned don't get evicted).

Got to agree with Anton here. Also I've never had a problem with Frankie myself, at this point I'm just hoping Nicole gets another shot in the house

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donny won the BotB by himself!!!!!!!!

He and Christine are safe, Frankie is still HoH, meaning that none of them are going. I didn't want Donny or Frankie going out this week; Donny because I want Hayden or Nicole back and be with him, and Frankie so that he doesn't win the chance to come back. Plus, Christine is safe, meaning that the only non-Detonator/Bomb Squad member going would be Victoria, which is in no way a lost to anyone but them.

I hope that one of them wins the Veto (Cody or Caleb) and Zach or Derrick is backdoored! It'll make this week perfect!

Then again, my weird logic kinda just wants that not to happen because I don't want a strong player competing with Nicole to get back in the house....

So....

Frankie putting up Zach....

And moves to least favorite player of the season on many people's lists.

EDIT - Yep, officially no way I can like Frankie and Christine anymore. Calling Nicole a **** and saying that Jocasta can go kill herself and Christine laughing her head off at those comments. (If you want to know exactly when that was said, it was 8/18/14 at 4:43pm PST)

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I was jumping up and down as soon as I figured out who won the right to return to the game!

Nicole said to Donny that if one of them two win HoH, they are going to nominate Derrick and Cody. Please God let "Goddess Nicole" (people are calling her that on twitter right now) or Donny win HoH.

Derrick is so afraid of Nicole that he is like trying to get everyone to think that Nicole is some sort of spawn from hell.

^actually that was the one time opening your spoiler was advantageous to me

julie was getting ready to say "by a vote of 5 to 0..." and then the power cut out.

Well, I think Doony is gone. Better him than Nicole I suppose but either way I'm tired of this season being so predictable...

ugh and I just can't stand Cody anymore. He sucks at the game for one thing and he's such a cool kid... (like really what was that chant thing after winning the hoh....)

I don't even consider the boos/cheers as an indicator of anything real or rational because the American viewing public quite frankly has fucking shit taste.

The real factor here is Julie's line of questioning. No one will ever surpass Aaryn with that.

Back