Big Brother 16

Nicole was already my favorite. But then I found out about her being from Michigan and I was like "YES!"

Also, I do want to see a big major girl alliance dominate for once.

I'm going to do my yes and no for each of the current 8 they've showed.

Amber - She does seem like a strong competitor, and she is very pretty. I think she can make it far if she plays her cards right.

Cody - He's really good looking, I'll give him that. My sister defintely likes him. We haven't seen enough of him to really get to know if there are brains in that body, but hopefully he has something in that head of his. Oh, and Paola and him are so going to happen. She can barely contain herself.

Devin - He seems really nice and trying to come up with a strong alliance, but I could see him being a big target due to his size, and the fact that he's trying to make too many alliances right now.

Donny - At first, I was a little cautious of him because I was worried he would be someone I wouldn't like, but after tonight he's awesome. Like, he's really funny, even though most of the time it's not on purpose. He does seem out of it at times, but he definitely seems to be someone they shouldn't underestimate.

Frankie - He is like the new Wil and the new Regan and...well, actually, he's just Frankie. He's very original and he's really funny and I can't wait to see more of him. So glad about [for those that watched last night, you know what I mean]. I will feel bad for him if he gets out early because of his status with his sister. And yeah, I could see America's votes going to him since he is well known with his sister status.

Joey - She seems really spunky, but she also seems like someone that'll be pretty cool. I have a feeling that it'll be hard since she says she's very left wing liberal democratic where I'm more on the Right wing Republican side on many things (I'm more middle-right), so I could see myself disagreeing with a lot of things she has to say. I do love that blue hair of hers.

Nicole - Already my fav so far. She's really nice and sweet, and when she's not wearing those big glasses, super pretty! I also love that strong A-ccent that we Michiganders have (where we all heavily accent the A for whatever reason). She gives me a Jordan vibe, but I feel like she'll do really good with competitions.

Paola - She is definitely a firecracker, and her and Cody are going to probably hook up by tomorrow's episode. She seems like the new GinaMarie, and let's just hope that she doesn't start saying anything bigoted. Speaking of which, does see have spanish backgrounds? I think so. I mean she did name the 4 girl alliance as "El Quarto". Oh, and it'll take awhile to get used to her. One thing I like about her is that she knows a lot about the game and that she knows to try to keep targets off of her, even if it means no showmances.

I am alright about everyone besides Paola. My sister and I were both watching this, and we both despised Paola. We just did not like her demeanor at all. Plus, it messes up my ship chart. Yeah, I am already shipping them.

OMG, Paola had to count from 23 to 27 hahahahahaha.

And Nicole's accent is hilarious.

I still don't like Devin for whatever reason.

Favorites were Donny, Joey, and then maybe Nicole.

I didn't get to watch it because work but my brother said that no one sucked so I'll just trust him for now.

First Thoughts
I love Frankie and Paola right away omg faves4life. Joey seems ok but her liberal shit seems kinda heavyhanded and pushy and that's always annoying. Devin is giving me bad vibes of "I'm a new parent so therefore I know everything" and that's literally the worst. I don't like Cody because he's attractive and knows it, I hope he gets fat in the house. Amber seems ok, like, she's someone I'll like but can deal with her being sacrificed. Nicole is boring and that's it. Donny seems ok but his accent is gonna aggravate me because I associate that in my head with awful things.

My favorite thing are how Paola and Frankie are basically the same and both are crushing on Cody it's gr8

Devin needs to stop. #StopDevin2014 Named alliances need to stop being forced.

I feel like Paola is playing up the ditz but yeah she's gr8 please don't be first to go please.

ok Nicole seems like she actually has a personality; it's simply "quirky young girl" but that's more than what Amber has.

New Super Mario said:
And Nicole's accent is hilarious.

Don't hate on our accent!

But she does have like a cross between a Michigan-accent and like a bit of a southern accent going on. It's like, I dunno. It's very cute though.

Omg....NICOLE GOES TO THE SAME COLLEGE AS MY OLDEST SISTER!!! :O

OMG...I just remembered she went to Nursing school, just like my sister. OMG.....

Paola's probably my favorite at the moment. Cody, Donny, Nicole, and Amber are also alright, other three are eh. Looking forward to seeing the other eight, though I have a feeling I'm not going to like Zach or Caleb.

Also my first name is the same as one of the houseguests so yeah that's something.

oh my god paola, i really want to like you, but please shut up for like two seconds

so far based on first impressions alone i'm rooting for frankie, joey, or nicole. but that may change in the near future if houseguests 2.0 are any better, or if one of the bunch starts doing something incredibly stupid or mean.

More live talk

"I've done a lot of people"
-Jocasta

"Who am I gonna sleep with; it's not gonna be a man!"
-Jocasta

I like her, along with Brittany who has a serious case of Rachel-face, like, that thing she does with her upper lip idk does anyone else see it??

Devin turn it down pllllease. Zach needs to choke. Paola+Frankie+Victoria 5ever.

21:25 Anton{Politoed} I hate zach too
21:25 Anton{Politoed} paola is gr8
21:25 Anton{Politoed} she's totally playing up the stupid but she's alreayd manipulating
21:25 Anton{Politoed} I want frankie and paola and brittany and victoria to become a super team
21:26 Tailmon i'm not quite sure who i like from the second group yet
21:26 Anton{Politoed} derrick is gross
21:27 Tailmon definitely not zach or caleb
21:27 Anton{Politoed} all of these parents need to stop name-dropping their kids
21:27 Anton{Politoed} everyone's pissed about frankie apparently name-dropping his sister like
21:27 Anton{Politoed} he's not
21:27 Anton{Politoed} he mentioned it in the intro
21:27 Anton{Politoed} and said that he doesn't want to bring it up because it'll make him a target
21:27 Anton{Politoed} and that's it
21:28 Anton{Politoed} zach needs to stop
21:28 Anton{Politoed} devin needs to stop
21:28 Anton{Politoed} derrick needs to stop
21:28 Anton{Politoed} all-female alliance + frankie

21:28 Tailmon it would be nice to see zach be the first one out
21:29 Anton{Politoed} I'd prefer he drowned
21:30 Tailmon too far
21:30 Anton{Politoed} smasher join my live talk on the forum
21:30 Tailmon still rooting for paola
21:30 Anton{Politoed} http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=30814.msg1465817#msg1465817
21:30 Anton{Politoed} yeah maybe not drown just yet
21:30 Anton{Politoed} jeremy last year was on the "I'd prefer he just drowned level"
21:30 Anton{Politoed} " level*
21:33 Tailmon i didn't watch last week until like the final 9
21:33 Tailmon ...*year
21:33 Anton{Politoed} oh well jeremy was just fucking terrible
21:33 Anton{Politoed} kinda like zach but more bro
21:33 Anton{Politoed} and douchebag
21:33 Anton{Politoed} and was just really fucking nasty
21:33 Tailmon though from what i heard he sounds like someone that should stop existed
21:33 Anton{Politoed} yeah
21:33 Anton{Politoed} I can see zach getting on that level
21:33 Tailmon david also sounds terrible
21:37 Anton{Politoed} all the people I like are losing
21:37 Anton{Politoed} hopefully this leads to the twist scenario
21:37 Anton{Politoed} someone I hate gets HOH and promptly evicted
21:38 Anton{Politoed} derrick threw the challenge
21:38 Anton{Politoed} so did amber
21:38 Anton{Politoed} gross
21:38 Anton{Politoed} caleb is showing off
21:38 Anton{Politoed} ugh

I totally called the battle of the block twist, kinda. I thought it was gonna be the two HOHs fighting to keep their nominees but it's kinda that.

Yay, all the houseguests are revealed. My favorite five in the entire 16 are probably Nicole, Frankie, Donny, Derrick, and Hayden. I think they are extremely capable of making it far, and I love their personalities.

Although, I do not like Paola, Joey, Zach, and I think the last one was Victoria, although I may be thinking of someone else. Eh, I will check my DVR later. But I especially want Zach to go home first. And then Joey soon after, because I don't like her extreme right wing, er, or was it left wing, ah, it doesn't matter. I tend not to get along to extreme left/right people.

As expected, Caleb and Zach are my least favorites. Especially Zach. Don't care for Derrick either, but Hayden and all four girls were decent. Paola's still my currently my favorite.

Super shocked about the first Team America person.

I did not expect Joey to get it. Like, no offense to her, but I thought that she might have been too controversial. Of course, I'm positive the show is more seen on the coasts were it is more democratic in nature. I thought for sure Frankie was going to get it first since he has his sister's status on his back.

Also, that Battle of the Block twist...it is one of the most intense twists I have ever seen, and it's going to be epic! Oh damn, I can't wait to see how well it'll go.

BTW, here is my prediction.

HoH: Frankie; Caleb

Noms: Zach, Hayden; Devin, Paola

Battle of the Block: Devin, Paola

HoH: Frankie

Veto: Cody

Veto Ceremony: Zach, Hayden

Evicted: Zach (13-0)

Armin Arlert said:
I did not expect Joey to get it. Like, no offense to her, but I thought that she might have been too controversial. Of course, I'm positive the show is more seen on the coasts were it is more democratic in nature. I thought for sure Frankie was going to get it first since he has his sister's status on his back.

Given the way last season went down I'm surprised this entire cast isn't like her. But yeah it surprised me too since Frankie and Cody were at the top of the vote for a while.

Armin Arlert said:
Also, that Battle of the Block twist...it is one of the most intense twists I have ever seen, and it's going to be epic! Oh damn, I can't wait to see how well it'll go.

I'm excited for this one because it means the weak players can't just slide right through to the end, but I guess it makes it harder to get the competition-strong players out. If this was the twist last year Aaryn never would've been on the block ever.

Armin Arlert said:
HoH: Frankie; Caleb

Noms: Zach, Hayden; Devin, Paola

Battle of the Block: Devin, Paola

HoH: Frankie

Veto: Cody

Veto Ceremony: Zach, Hayden

Evicted: Zach (13-0)

I totally don't think Paola will be nominated, she seems to be working subtle plans already. Well, I guess she's available for the first week but once the game gets going she's gonna be around. It's my gut feeling. Paola was already working game on Caleb, like, she was totally coming on to him but in the confessionals she was basically "wowo he's hot but i'ma use him for that half mill totes."

I can totally see Devin going up now, though, and being eliminated early. He's going way too hard with alliances and it's just so pushy and fake and ugh. It's like Nick last year kinda.

I'm warming up to Hayden since he seems to be one of the only guys who doesn't seem like an absolute ass.

Zach just needs to fucking go right now, and the only way he'll be saved is the veto or if someone else suddenly becomes an even bigger fucker.

Omg...Aaryn would be in the finals if she was in this season thanks to that twist. That girl - ignoring her social game - is probably the one best competitors in the game if not the best. She might have even beaten the HoH record that Janelle set (Rachel and Ian are ones that also got that far as well). She is the record holder for the fastest person to win 4 HoHs, beating Janelle by one week.

As for all your spoilers Anton...

Well, when I meant controversial, I meant with political aspects. Joey definitely looks very entertaining.

I could see some sparks going between Caleb and Paola and her ending up being seen through her plans, or being seen as annoying. Though right now I think that she is more cunning than people probably think. I mean, she can seem ditzy, but I think that she's really working it.

Devin reminds me of Howard so much from last season. Mostly because Howard got caught up in an alliance that ended up falling apart right away. I think Devin is trying to make too many deals right now and it's going to backfire. Of course, Howard and the rest of the them were exposed when McCrae decided to be Amanda's Bitch.

Hayden could be nominated since he could be seen as a threat, and I could see how that could work. I know that Frankie is not going to put up anyone from the Crazy 8's, so that means everyone else has a 1/4 chance of being nominated by him.

Zach definitely will not last long with that attitude. I would be very surprised if he isn't one of the people nominated.

Okay, so let me do my thoughts on the 8 of them that came in "today"!

Brittany - Just like with Elissa from last season, Brittany is so much more beautiful than her picture. I could see her being quite popular, but we'll see.

Caleb - Definitely a beast, but his cockiness will probably get in the way. At least he's going to be "real" with the comps and not pretend. However, he needs to work on his social game if he dreams of lasting in this game.

Christine - She reminds me of one of my friends I have. She seems like she'll be very enjoyable to watch, especially since she's weird, but like in a good way.

Derrick - He seems like he's going to think highly of himself more than what he actually is. I mean, we'll see if he can be able to see through the lying, but I don't know. They didn't really show much else of him yet.

Hayden - Not sure, but I feel like he's not the brightest tool in the shed. Probably be annoying listening to him.

Jocasta - Her smile bothers me. I am praying that she will not be a stereotypical christian and be more like Howard from last season. The last thing we need is to give more people reason to criticize the christians if she starts slandering gays or atheists and stuff.

Victoria - I love that they are making way for more cultural people, but she bothers me. She thinks she's the prettiest, but I find her to only be decent.

Zach - Hate him. I hope he goes home first this week.

So, I really hate Zach. And Caleb I don't care for either.

So I definitely hope Frankie keeps his HOH.

ALSO OMG YES I'm so happy Joey is part of Team America. She is just awesome haha.

I'm hoping Donny gets added next.

In After Dark, Caleb just was a huge Mr. No Fun and went to bed like immediately but then started acting like a huge creeper and watching everyone from the HOH tv.

Also,
Frankie put up Brittany and Victoria, which is fucking suck. Caleb put up Donny and Paola which is also fucking suck. Brittany and Victoria won so Caleb is the lone HOH meaning Donny and Paola are the 2 nominees. I'm fffffffffffffucking pissed. There's still the veto but ugh if it's used on Paola it's probably gonna send Frankie up unless he wins it. If either Frankie or Paola are gone first I'm gonna be so done with this season ugh.

I also just remembered, the first 8 have an alliance with a further girls alliance, which gives Paola an ok chance. I was warming up to Donny but I'd fuck him over if it means keeping her around. Who knows with the veto still not done yet though.

Things are turning around for me, kinda ! :D :D

Everyone hates Devin lol yay. The main 8 alliance said that if someone needs to go first it's gonna be Devin, then Derrick.

Frankie and Zach are in a secret alliance a la the exact plan that I had if I were to ever be on Big Brother. Frankie must've heard me >:[ They acknowledge that they don't like each other but they'll be a secret pair with their own alliances on their sides and will try to manipulate things from both ends. They also mentioned that they have a plan for when they get exposed but it wasn't mentioned. Frankie is lining himself up to be the powerhouse of the season and will be difficult to get out, which I'm hoping remains true for a while.

Paola thinks she's going home, and Frankie kinda wants her gone because he's afraid he'll expose his secret, but him, Zach, and Caleb are all acknowledging that they'd rather someone else go so the plan right now is to backdoor someone, or get rid of Donny. Donny's trying to work up a "lovable and funny" image for himself but idk how well it's working.

Victoria reminds me of Paris and Nicole in The Simple Life, which I personally enjoy. She's a bit aloof and appears full of herself because of it, and I enjoy watching it, but the other houseguests don't seem to like her.

Also Caleb won't shut the fuck up about Amber but has said he doesn't want to be in a showmance so it's just really annoying.

Victoria is friends with Paola and doesn't want her to go, but Derrick told her to not try and win the veto to take her off because that'll put a target on her back. That's totally weak so I'm hoping she doesn't do that, but, it's more people confirmed for not wanting Paola gone and that's exciting, it's votes at least.

SO JOEY IS A FUCKER and felt like the girls alliance "wasn't working out" even though it's fucking day 3. DAY THREE LIKE SLOW DOWN. SO she outted the girls alliance to the entire house. She's fucked. Donny won the veto and the talk of the town is 'backdooring' Joey for being a stupid fuck. Like girrrrrrl you've got Team America and then you fuck this up?????? I'm hoping it was something that she was forced to do with Team America and not by her own hand because that's just fucking stupid.

Anton, have you seen the Have Not Room yet?

Guys, not going to tell you what it is, but it is the most scariest, "nope"-iest, completely worse Have Not room the show has EVER Done!!!!!! I am horrified! Just...imagining sleeping in that room...

Yes, I love it, it's my style, I'd totally volunteer to be in it

New Super Mario said:
I don't know... BB12 had jars of dead insects and maggots in it so I don't think anything can beat that...

That's my style too. Ugh I'd totally rock all of these Have-Not things.

I would probably get used to the bug one eventually.

But this one I could NEVER get used to. Like, as long as there is a somewhat flat surface, I'll sleep no problem. But in this room, ugh!

Armin Arlert said:
I would probably get used to the bug one eventually.

But this one I could NEVER get used to. Like, as long as there is a somewhat flat surface, I'll sleep no problem. But in this room, ugh!
OK, I just saw it, and honestly it doesn't look that bad.

Back