Big Brother 16

Honestly I wanted Zach to go over Paola, but I'm not surprised that's not what happened. Oh well, time to root for Frankie and Donny.

Big Brother After Dark and an alliance is forming between

Nicole and Derrick mostly because Derrick won't stop fucking talking at lightspeed and poor Nicole is just kinda sitting there just like "yeah ok, ok yeah, yeah" and Derrick

is like "yo we gotta come up with an alliance name RIGHT NOW" like chill slow the fuck down, and I just can't fucking stand how everyone needs to give their alliance some sorta shit name. It's lame, it's cheesy, it's forced, and if I'm ever on the show expect there to be quite a scene with me flipping my shit on someone trying to force a hip and edgy alliance name at me because I will end the alliance solely for that reason and will fuck shit up, ugh, why, ugh.

Omg, Derrick is trying to overtalk. He's already trying to compensate his social game now that he is HoH and trying to get all blood he's about to make on everyone else.

Also, Caleb stalking Amber because Cody is giving her a massage. Now he's like freaking out and it's like "dude, you're crazy!"

And Frankie is so fake talking with Nicole. Nicole knows that Frankie is playing both sides and Nicole is not giving him the info he wants and just playing dumb. Nicole may not be the smartest but she knows how to be careful around him. Derrick talking though will just screw over everything.

Nicole and Derrick are both genius! Like Nicole is getting what she wants while not giving Derrick that vibe that she wants him to do her dirty work, and Derrick is literally stroking Caleb the right way to basically volunteer as nominations. Great week indeed.

Looks like Jocasta and Caleb will be nom'd by Derrick, and Amber and probably Victoria by Nicole. Caleb throws it and Derrick stays HoH, Devin/Jocasta wins veto Caleb will go home. Caleb/anyone else wins it Devin goes home. Veto not used, Caleb goes home. Nicole wants Caleb gone, she gets no blood, and she can play in the HoH this upcoming week.

Everything seems perfect in the BB house for Nicole.

You know, it was funny pairing Pao and Zach on the block for me.

I hate Zach's personality with a passion, but would prefer he stay for strategic reasons; whereas I like Pao, but I always pictured her as one of the first to go.

DragonFreak said:
Blissey said:
I hate Zach's personality with a passion, but would prefer he stay for strategic reasons; whereas I like Pao, but I always pictured her as one of the first to go.
Yeah I thought the same exact thing here. Although, I don't hate Zach as much as I used to.
Yeah, I'm actually ok with Zach. He doesn't seem much like his interview showed at least.

Donnie is just a great man. I was tearing when Jocasta was sobbing in his arms when she found out he was using the Veto on her. And he's using it on her because he is her friend, and she was too sick to play in the veto.

When Donnie beat Devin, I felt like it was David vs. Goliath, and when everyone cheered, it was one of the best moments this season.

Devin is going home, and I can't wait!

This season is by far way better than last season. Heck, one of the better seasons so far out of the last few years.

Omg Jocasta crying at the end though hahahahaha.

I'm sorry, I just thought it was funny.

In all seriousness though I am really happy that Devin should be going home now. I'm sick of hearing all his daughter stuff

Just a question, did anyone follow the Canadian version?

Did anything interesting happen there during its run?

Christine said Lady Gaga is gross.

I hope she's gone next >:[

I am so happy that Christine and Nicole won the battle of the block!

And it was hilarious when Nicole started laughing after the nomination ceremony.

Not BMB said:
DragonFreak said:
Ugh spoilers NSM. Some people have not watched it yet.

This is very ironic, since usually NSM is the one saying that.
Yeah that is usually me.

Bu sorry I'll be sure to use a spoiler tag, I just figured, since the episode was finished at that point.

Back