Big Brother 16

So Joey is continuing to sabotage herself by telling everyone that she's America's Favorite, as she completely fucked up her gameplay by outing the girls alliance before any actual game could be played. As the veto is already won by Donny, who is obviously going to remove himself, Joey is no doubt going up and getting booted out. Zach won't be touched since he's in a powerful series of alliances with Frankie.

I'm sure Julie Chen is going to behead Joey live on air.

Morty said:
So Joey is continuing to sabotage herself by telling everyone that she's America's Favorite, as she completely fucked up her gameplay by outing the girls alliance before any actual game could be played. As the veto is already won by Donny, who is obviously going to remove himself, Joey is no doubt going up and getting booted out. Zach won't be touched since he's in a powerful series of alliances with Frankie.

Veto ceremony has alerady happened. Joey is on the block, and the house is for sure sending her home. While the Battle of the Block Twist is an amazing and succesfully twist (since there's little room of error of it failing), the Team America twist would of course just so happen to be twisted that way to where the first one goes out the first week.

What I learned from watching the live feeds is that Joey has no frigging clue how Big Brother works, and I want to know why the hell America even voted for her to be in that position.

Next week though, I hope that everyone goes after Devin. That guy is a freaking time bomb that will just destroy everything, and he acts like he runs the house and all he does is belittle the females, which is so goddamn annoying.

Also, Nicole spent some time last night freaking out because she said the R word iirc (it was during fishes or something) and she feels like they're going to twist it and people will think she is bigoted and stuff. In fact, basically all of last night was a big cryfest and stuff.

Armin Arlert said:
Morty said:

Veto ceremony has alerady happened. Joey is on the block, and the house is for sure sending her home. While the Battle of the Block Twist is an amazing and succesfully twist (since there's little room of error of it failing), the Team America twist would of course just so happen to be twisted that way to where the first one goes out the first week.

What I learned from watching the live feeds is that Joey has no frigging clue how Big Brother works, and I want to know why the hell America even voted for her to be in that position.

Next week though, I hope that everyone goes after Devin. That guy is a freaking time bomb that will just destroy everything, and he acts like he runs the house and all he does is belittle the females, which is so goddamn annoying.

Also, Nicole spent some time last night freaking out because she said the R word iirc (it was during fishes or something) and she feels like they're going to twist it and people will think she is bigoted and stuff. In fact, basically all of last night was a big cryfest and stuff.

Yeah I have no idea how Joey got it, she wasn't even near the top while the stats were up for voting. As for Devin, his attitude towards others combined with his fetish for making and breaking alliances in the time it takes to blink, he needs to go soon. As for Nicole I can understand her panic since there's people who watch the live feeds who will look for absolutely any instance to go after someone's credibility. Just look at the twitter feed for the #bb16 tag and shit like wow people are virulent.

Morty said:
Yeah I have no idea how Joey got it, she wasn't even near the top while the stats were up for voting. As for Devin, his attitude towards others combined with his fetish for making and breaking alliances in the time it takes to blink, he needs to go soon. As for Nicole I can understand her panic since there's people who watch the live feeds who will look for absolutely any instance to go after someone's credibility. Just look at the twitter feed for the #bb16 tag and shit like wow people are virulent.

What I do know is that once NSM opens these tabs he'll release that his favorite player is going home the first week.

Speaking of which, she has been doing some roleplaying and dressed up as "Alex" today. Kind of reminds me of when Amanda did her granny thing from last season.

It seems that nothing major went on except for more talk. For some reason they are set on getting Brittany out next week, and I don't really know the reasoning behind it. They are all talking about getting rid of Devin next though, like backdooring him, especially if Brittany gets HoH (this was said with the Bomb Squad and stuff).

Of course, the more and more Devin talks, the more and more everyone is hating him. He has no filter, and everyone is just hoping that he doesn't win the HoH this upcoming week. I really would like to see some non-Bomb Squad members to win the HoH. Plus, the Bomb Squad is just a wreck. Caleb and Amber won't talk because Amber told Caleb that Devin is her type, and Devin is just a dick to everyone. The alliance is more like Frankie, Zach, Derrick, Cody, and Caleb right now. I mean, they don't even want Devin and Amber winning HoH, even though they are teammates.

So what I've heard so far, targets for next week will probably consist of Brittany, Devin, potentially Victoria, Amber. If Devin wins HoH, who the hell knows what he'll do. I mean, he'll probably nominate Donny and Caleb for all we know, saying "I know it's all of a sudden, but I think putting you up Caleb, we would be able to act like we aren't working together. I think it's a wonderful idea."

Armin Arlert said:
Morty said:

What I do know is that once NSM opens these tabs he'll release that his favorite player is going home the first week.

Speaking of which, she has been doing some roleplaying and dressed up as "Alex" today. Kind of reminds me of when Amanda did her granny thing from last season.

It seems that nothing major went on except for more talk. For some reason they are set on getting Brittany out next week, and I don't really know the reasoning behind it. They are all talking about getting rid of Devin next though, like backdooring him, especially if Brittany gets HoH (this was said with the Bomb Squad and stuff).

Of course, the more and more Devin talks, the more and more everyone is hating him. He has no filter, and everyone is just hoping that he doesn't win the HoH this upcoming week. I really would like to see some non-Bomb Squad members to win the HoH. Plus, the Bomb Squad is just a wreck. Caleb and Amber won't talk because Amber told Caleb that Devin is her type, and Devin is just a dick to everyone. The alliance is more like Frankie, Zach, Derrick, Cody, and Caleb right now. I mean, they don't even want Devin and Amber winning HoH, even though they are teammates.

So what I've heard so far, targets for next week will probably consist of Brittany, Devin, potentially Victoria, Amber. If Devin wins HoH, who the hell knows what he'll do. I mean, he'll probably nominate Donny and Caleb for all we know, saying "I know it's all of a sudden, but I think putting you up Caleb, we would be able to act like we aren't working together. I think it's a wonderful idea."

I'm guessing Brittany because her social game seems to only consist of "I'm a mother :)" I think it's complete shit when people use their kids to garner sympathy. If you've noticed, everyone who has kids announced it during the initial meeting and everyone was always all "awww" and they're used as a bargaining chip and ugh. Devin wouldn't shut up about his kids either, dunno if he's still doing it.

It's so hard to watch Caleb right now. Every since Amber didn't want to date him, he's been so depressed and constantly brings up stuff about Amber. In the chatroom, they call it the "Amber Alert" every time he says something about Amber.

Zach is thinking about putting up Nicole if he gets HoH, but honestly, out of all the houseguests right now, Nicole is one of the safest ones. She really isn't in an alliance, but she has Christine's back, who is part of the Bomb Squad and will have those votes, plus she'll probably have Pow-Pow, Jocasta, and Hayden's vote as well. It will be interesting on Thursday after Joey leaves who will win HoH.

I didn't watch the episode but my brother told me things, but it turns out Joey's horrible moves were actually kinda Amber's fault for ruining the girl's alliance, and Caleb was being a huge fucker towards her and saying that she's the worst player ever. I feel kinda bad for her and hope that Amber is gone soon, too, at least before Jury. And Devin, and Caleb, and maybe someone else I can't remember right now. I'll watch it tomorrow sometime after work ugh.

Morty said:
I didn't watch the episode but my brother told me things, but it turns out Joey's horrible moves were actually kinda Amber's fault for ruining the girl's alliance, and Caleb was being a huge fucker towards her and saying that she's the worst player ever. I feel kinda bad for her and hope that Amber is gone soon, too, at least before Jury. And Devin, and Caleb, and maybe someone else I can't remember right now. I'll watch it tomorrow sometime after work ugh.

Can I just say now that I'm really tired of Caleb and Devin criticizing Joey for the fact that she wanted to make a girl's alliance? They are literally telling her she is the worse player because of it and that she is should go because she tried to make an all-female alliance. It's like they forget that they made a massive all-male alliance (then Devin bringing in Amber and Christine) and that it's not like they didn't have an alliance. I mean really, I would be pissed off if I was going home just because some group that thinks they are unstoppable and are like forgetting that it's still Week 1.

Literally, Caleb and Devin are playing like each day is a week, and it's so annoying. Devin definitely is the worse and Caleb is not thinking in the future. As evidence by the veto, the Bomb Squad ISN'T going to win EVERY COMPETITION! Just like with the veterans and newbies in BB13, they should be weary and try to make other connections so that they don't rely on just themselves.

Right now, my home is that Brittany and Donny win HoH this upcoming week. I can tell you that Devin and possibly Caleb will be going up on the block.

Okay, I'm going to scream...

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

AMBER AND DEVIN AS HOH IS THE WORSE POSSIBLE THING THAT COULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED! LIKE, CODY DESERVED TO BE HOH!!!!

Now our only hope is that Devin's nominees overthrow him in BOTB, he doesn't play in Veto, veto is used, and then Devin is backdoored.

Like seriously, he is incredibly crazy!!! I'm surprised he hasn't be self-evicted yet!!!!!!!

Joey was evicted unanimously, which I'm fine with because Paola is still in and I didn't like her anyway. Donny is on Team America and I believe will get two more teammates since Joey failed. Devin and Amber winning HoH is terrible. I'd like it if Devin was dethroned and backdoored this week.

As I am, people are just freaking out about Devin winning. He is literally a psychopath and just...he is mentally unstable.

Devin seems to be wanting to nominate Brittany and Pow-Pow, and Amber wants to nominate guys. I am praying that Amber nominates first so that she gets to nominate Pow and Brittany and then Devin is stuck having to nominate someone else. If not, then I hope Amber's noms throw the competition so that they dethrone Devin, who didn't even win the HoH competition!!! That's what the sucky part is is that Devin didn't even finish the HoH competition, and Frankie was like a few seconds behind him catching up!

I am praying that tomorrow when I check live feeds and the news that Devin is dethroned. Someone wins HoH, and I hope that Amber has the nerve to backdoor Devin. If not, then I pray to god that Amber and Devin go out after whoever does this week.

I GOT CRAZY NEWS!!!

My sister's friends came over today, and we were watching Big Brother on DVR, and they were like "Oh yeah, Nicole is on the show. She's one of my close friends."

And so they all know about Nicole and they have known her for years. I found out that she was going to be the maid of honor for her best friend's wedding this summer but because of Big Brother she had to give up that position. Nicole has also had a friend that she can't talk about on the show, and I found out who that was. She can't talk about this girl because her boss won't let her. Apparently she's gotten like 6 phone calls from LA but since she just got a new job her boss doesn't want her being talked about. I know the girl's name now, but I'm won't say. It's the one that is the bride of the wedding.

But yeah, they are like "It's so weird seeing Nicole on that show." I just can't believe my sister's close friends are close friends with someone on Big Brother!!!!

With how this season is going I think I'm already done with it. I'm probably only gonna watch it from wikipedia page updates and whenever the tv just happens to be on the channel at the right time. Let me know if things stop sucking the total fuck out of everything.

Morty said:
With how this season is going I think I'm already done with it. I'm probably only gonna watch it from wikipedia page updates and whenever the tv just happens to be on the channel at the right time. Let me know if things stop sucking the total fuck out of everything.

What do you mean?

Is it because of Devin? Because if so, I'll totally let you know next Thursday when they send his belitting and paranoid ass out that door.

The live feeds though have been golden right now. Like, it's been a fun day watching it because of how screwed Caleb Amber and Devin all are. I mean, they just got exposed big time. Now Zach might be going out like Nick did last season, and while I think Zach should stay over Paola, I don't think that will happen. It's a very close vote right now though.

Or are you talking about Frankie basically throwing Zach under the bus? Frankie is starting to turn into Andy from last season, and that's far from a good thing.

Not BMB said:
I GOT CRAZY NEWS!!!

My sister's friends came over today, and we were watching Big Brother on DVR, and they were like "Oh yeah, Nicole is on the show. She's one of my close friends."

And so they all know about Nicole and they have known her for years. I found out that she was going to be the maid of honor for her best friend's wedding this summer but because of Big Brother she had to give up that position. Nicole has also had a friend that she can't talk about on the show, and I found out who that was. She can't talk about this girl because her boss won't let her. Apparently she's gotten like 6 phone calls from LA but since she just got a new job her boss doesn't want her being talked about. I know the girl's name now, but I'm won't say. It's the one that is the bride of the wedding.

But yeah, they are like "It's so weird seeing Nicole on that show." I just can't believe my sister's close friends are close friends with someone on Big Brother!!!!
Dang.

Not BMB said:
Morty said:

What do you mean?

Is it because of Devin? Because if so, I'll totally let you know next Thursday when they send his belitting and paranoid ass out that door.

The live feeds though have been golden right now. Like, it's been a fun day watching it because of how screwed Caleb Amber and Devin all are. I mean, they just got exposed big time. Now Zach might be going out like Nick did last season, and while I think Zach should stay over Paola, I don't think that will happen. It's a very close vote right now though.

Or are you talking about Frankie basically throwing Zach under the bus? Frankie is starting to turn into Andy from last season, and that's far from a good thing.

It's mostly Devin, yeah, and also the chance that Paola will go home again. Fuck Zach for all I care, he's basically just a walking ironic gay joke and it seems more condescending than actual humor. The alliance he has with Frankie is beneficial to Frankie and that's really all I care about, Zach means nothing else to me as a player. I don't enjoy watching him and I don't enjoy him. He's a number. I like Frankie and Brittany because they both seem to have strong personalities in the sense that they won't take anyone's shit, which unfortunately with Paola she seems like more of a pushover than I once believed. If Paola is doomed to be out early, I just want it to be like the first Jury member or something. Devin, Amber, and Caleb all need to go, and Jocasta should just walk out since she refuses to make alliances because "the only alliance [she] needs is with jesus" like girl if that's the attitude you're gonna have just stay home. I'd say Victoria is on the same level as Jocasta, but at least Victoria isn't actively being a floater, she just...is.

I know.

I remember watching the live feeds just as they started back up right after the veto ceremony. I'm going to tell you now that it was the best drama on this season yet.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole won HoH! I was so waiting for her to win it! For some reason I knew she would.

Either Amber, Caleb, or Devin is going home this week, and it's going to be amazing to see the shift in power finally happen!

And just think, all of this happened because Zach told Devin the truth.

Back