Mario Party 10

Icemario

Star Spirit

It was confirmed after the conference, one player fights against four others as Bowser. Group movement also returns, which kind of saddens me.

They're returning that stupid car, but playing as Bowser is actually a bright move and makes great use of the gamepad.

If I'm able to play as Bowser during single-player versus, then I'm a little more interested.

I don't want the carts, but at least the gameplay does look a bit better.

Plus, going around as Bowser and facing off against my family...>:D

I'm positive that friendships will be ruined for sure with this game.

Oh, look. They made Bowser the center of attention. Just watch as I faint in shock. :rolleyes:

Armin Arlert said:

Only for the person playing Bowser, though.

And I guess this means every minigame is a 4-vs.-1, then. Not sure how I feel about that, but it hopefully means more fresh ideas with the use of the GamePad involved now.

Icemario said:
Armin Arlert said:

And I guess this means every minigame is a 4-vs.-1, then. Not sure how I feel about that, but it hopefully means more fresh ideas with the use of the GamePad involved now.

Not really, they show 4 players minigames in the trailer.

SolarBlaze said:
Oh, look. They made Bowser the center of attention. Just watch as I faint in shock. :rolleyes:

Bowser has always been that bad guy in Mario Party, so it's not surprising he gets a big role in this; it's actually a nice twist that you get to actually control him for once in a Mario Party game. You should take your saltiness for Bowser somewhere else.

Cirdec said:
Icemario said:
Armin Arlert said:

Not really, they show 4 players minigames in the trailer.

Well, I guess they're technically not 4-vs-1 minigames, though in a sense they are since the fifth player is working to hinder the other four in them.

Can Bowser win or is he just playable so that someone can troll around.

Also, what controllers does this game use? Will the GCN adapter work?

A lot of people are speculating that Rosalina will be playable here. I'm fine with that under the 1 condition that the more relevant Daisy is still playable too.

I might actually get this game and play as Bowser VS CPU Mario, CPU Luigi, CPU Peach, and CPU Daisy just for the fun of Bowser VS the square.

3D Player 2004 said:
A lot of people are speculating that Rosalina will be playable here. I'm fine with that under the 1 condition that the more relevant Daisy is still playable too.

Yep, Daisy is soo relevant. She has her own title screen and artwork for Mario Kart 8, she's playable in Super Mario 3D World, and will be playable in Super Smash Bros. 4. Yep, more than Rosalina who is still stuck in spin-off forms.

i mean i like the bowser concept, but i don't think it deserves a whole game around it

and the car, too... why...

3D Player 2004 said:
Can Bowser win or is he just playable so that someone can troll around.

Also, what controllers does this game use? Will the GCN adapter work?

I might actually get this game and play as Bowser VS CPU Mario, CPU Luigi, CPU Peach, and CPU Daisy just for the fun of Bowser VS the square.

There is no reason Daisy would not be playable.
By the way I think this game will be gorgeous in HD, Mario Party 9 already had good graphics.

So wait, what if you want to play on the Gamepad single-player? Do you HAVE to play as Bowser?

Wario still isn't cut like he deserves.

Why are Wario and Waluigi even in Mario Party, its so dumb.

3D Player 2004 said:
Wario still isn't cut like he deserves.

Why are Wario and Waluigi even in Mario Party, its so dumb.
Because they're both relevant Mario characters, sure Waluigi has never appeared outside of spin-offs, but he is still an important part of the series.

Back