Super Mario Maker

okay then it was mario party 6 welp

yeah theyre appearing everywhere also in non video games

Dr Luigi Tm said:
502c4c96164e300f9328a4c28d71105c.png

Just a quick observation...
I'm wondering if the new Mario outfit from Super Mario Maker is a reference to the Mario's construction helmet from Wrecking Crew '98.
Is it just a coincidence?
No.

The designs aren't even the same.

The amiibo + artbook version just went up on german amazon again (a few minutes ago, its probably sold out soon already) so i preordered it.

I doubt we will get any amiibo+software package in Malaysia since there weren't any for Mario Party 10, but still I don't mind just the book. It's the game that counts.

Thanks for reading.

soooooo all amiibos will be compatible with the game, excluding the mii fighters, but including the pokemon ones! it's confirmed all outfits will be unlockable in-game as well if there was any doubt

it also comes with 120 slots for your own courses
there might also be 100 pre-made developer courses for the 100 mario challenge in addition to that

this will be the mario game to end all mario games

GBAToad said:
soooooo all amiibos will be compatible with the game, excluding the mii fighters, but including the pokemon ones! it's confirmed all outfits will be unlockable in-game as well if there was any doubt

it also comes with 120 slots for your own courses
there might also be 100 pre-made developer courses for the 100 mario challenge in addition to that

We do not know if the Pokemon amiibo are compatible, since Game Freak is very strict with their usage.

Lumastar said:
The final challenge will be harder than The Perfect Run, World S8-Crown, and Champion Road combined.

That depends on HOW you want your final course to work out. I've made some pretty tough courses for New Super Mario Bros. Wii, but at least you didn't have to worry about invisible blocks getting in your way.

GBAToad said:

pfft with lack of slopes and other features I doubt it

oops i forgot about no slopes D:

slopes, checkpoints, diagonal pipes, fences are the only features missing that i really care about, the amount of stuff that is in the game will keep me more than occupied anyway.

nintendo hasn't ruled the idea of DLC out either and i'm sure if enough people complain, they'll add them. but then again, if we do get DLC then it'll likely be some new backgrounds and all the associated textures with them :luigi:

GBAToad said:
totally going to make a level full of those balance platforms and put a robin somewhere in there once i unlock him

also yay another use for my pikachu outside of smash

Re: super nightmare maker

http://gonintendo.com/stories/239472-super-mario-maker-includes-skinny-mushroom-mario

:dk2:

so this is what became of the luigi mushroom

edit: found the source lol

Didn't know my Smoker Mario mod from Left 4 Dead 2 was this popular.

F9621395CC28CA0D641CDADA5BFA0ADE04C225CE

That looks like what would happen if someone gave Mario realistic proportions.

Eh, it would still lack the chin, stache, and pink nose

Also

BitsizeWaluigiMP8.png

GBAToad said:
it's been confirmed this was a mistake and there's only 71 courses (including one by rayman dev Michel Ancel) in case anyone cares

GBAToad said:
GBAToad said:
it's been confirmed this was a mistake and there's only 71 courses (including one by rayman dev Michel Ancel) in case anyone cares
I heard about over 60, but I don't remember hearing 71.

Still, 71 isn't a shabby number of courses. They will definitely keep me interested enough.

I don't know if the price justifies buying the game though, considering I'm actually not planning on creating any stages by myself, as I feel like I don't know what coherent level design actually is. Of course, I don't expect every level in the game created by fans to be a masterpiece. I'm just feeling that my levels are automatically going to be bad. IDK, maybe I should just give it an honest try before panning myself to the ground. :/ [/end useless rant]

Shigeru Miyamoto wanted to make a mario level maker game since 2009.

Back