Super Mario Maker

honestly who cares if they do

they'll probably release the costume alongside the fire clown copter update in like two days

infinite8 said:
GBAToad said:
list of things in super mario maker that got in over daisy:
Waluigi
a trampoline
a Wii Fit Balance Board
two Isabelles
foreman spike
a majong tile
a Mercedes Benz
a living pile of vomit

*bleep*ing brutal
And even a
Super Mario Land rep...

Ok, now this is fucking bullshit.

GBAToad said:

they'll probably release the costume alongside the fire clown copter update in like two days
The initial release had 99 costumes. The checkpoint update increased to 110. Now there's 120. I think they're going to increase the number costumes to 150, or even 200.

GBAToad said:
Waluigi
a trampoline
a Wii Fit Balance Board
two Isabelles
foreman spike
a majong tile
a Mercedes Benz
a living pile of vomit

fucking brutal

poor daisy

GBAToad said:

I believe someone on Reddit mentioned that the event course for this costume had the Fire Clown Car but the update wasn't out yet for Skypop Mario to be released, so we shall see if it comes out the 22nd.

Can we PLEASE have those unused, but mentioned costume characters?

I'm referring to Baby Mario, Windows Logo, E. Gadd, Ice Climbers, and....well other guys who should get their costume.

infinite8 said:
And even a
Super Mario Land rep...
The third digit must be really high in the air, if you get what I mean.

GBAToad said:
Waluigi
a trampoline
a Wii Fit Balance Board
two Isabelles
foreman spike
a majong tile
a Mercedes Benz
a living pile of vomit

fucking brutal
Yes only the most memorable video game characters are allowed in Super Mario Maker.

Cirdec said:
Mercedes Benz is for sure a memorable video game character.
Uh yeah don't you remember her appearance in Paper Mario
Drove me to tears when she sacrificed herself to stop Bowser.

Raigh said:
Why was Mercedes Benz not Smash 4 DLC? It was one of the most popular choices among the fans.
Because that would mean ANOTHER Mario rep, and that would be BAD.

Magikrazy said:
All of my courses except for the one my sister made were deleted from online. What gives?

My best guess is that not enough players have been playing your courses on a daily basis. If your courses aren't played within an unknown amount of days, they will be at risk of being deleted from the servers by Nintendo.

GBAToad said:
Waluigi
a trampoline
a Wii Fit Balance Board
two Isabelles
foreman spike
a majong tile
a Mercedes Benz
a living pile of vomit

fucking brutal
Proof Daisy is not an important character for Nintendo

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/

^live
pretty great, but still kinda mediocre how this kind of searching feature wasn't included in the game in the first place
also it still sucks how you can't search by course title and instead have to do it with tags that you can't even set when you upload the course in-game like c'monnnnnnnnnnn

new costumes were announced via Nintendo UK's twitter

GBAToad said:
Waluigi
a trampoline
a Wii Fit Balance Board
two Isabelles
Foreman Spike
a majong tile
a Mercedes Benz
a living pile of vomit
Super Mario Land Mario
Captain Toad
Birdo
an Excitebiker

fucking brutal
the list grows

edit: as if it would happen so close to their latest update, but imagine if nintendo released slopes with that excitebiker costume. i'd die

I can't wait until i get wifi so i can upload my courses, i've been working on some hard ones for a while now.

I won't put checkpoints in my hardest course because since it'll count as editing and i'll have to beat it to upload it...and that experience was not fun...

At this point, even if Daisy turned out to be the next costume announced. People will still point out all the things that got in before Daisy. It's getting to the point it's ridiculous whether you're a Daisy fan or not. (I'm no Daisy fan myself, but I would like to see her fans have their day in Mario Maker. I wouldn't want Daisy playable as her own character in something like Smash Bros. yet but with everything that's been included in Mario Maker at this point. She should get that at least)

Baby Luigi said:
Can we PLEASE have those unused, but mentioned costume characters?

I'm referring to Baby Mario, Windows Logo, E. Gadd, Ice Climbers, and....well other guys who should get their costume.

Back