Super Mario Maker

KingMario128 said:
Ok question:

I understand there´s a Unlock Cap for the Costumes in the 100 Mario Challenge, only for Easy mode, so you can´t unlock everything playing small/easy/joke/auto levels....

Someone knows how many times you can play easy mode to unlock the Costumes until the game doesnt let you anymore?
What are your favorite Costumes? Mines are (So far) are
Kart Mario, Ashley, Waluigi, Goomba, Sanic, Robin, Modern Mario, Luigi and Rosalina....i still trying to unlock Diddy Kong, Pit, Palutena, Zero Suit Samus, the 3 inklings (2 Kids and a Squid...or they are 2 Squids and a kid?) and Lucina

P.S: Again sorry for the rough english

Last I've checked, there's also an unlock cap for the normal difficulty, though I haven't played it enough to know for certain. Even Gamefreak75 said that certain costumes can ONLY be unlocked by completing the expert difficulty.

Most of the new players had maxed their upload count.
I got 8/10 uploaded courses and most of my courses are creative. I have like 4 stars (gimme some more stars).

Since most courses had flooded the server, it would have a 5% chance for the player's courses to be in the Up & Coming section or in the 100-Mario Challenge and a 50/50 chance to get their course starred depending on the level's design.

OKAY I JUST PLAYED A LEVEL WITH MEGAMAN

HOW DID THEY FUCK UP HIS SPRITE

WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT AT ALL????????????

*flips a table*

okay, now I'll stop bothering because it's really minor.

because he has to have the same hitbox as mario and megaman's original nes sprite is over twice as big as small mario
i mean it's not like mario maker graphics actually bother with maintaining pixel integrity so i guess they could have just scaled it down but you know
it would have looked like shit

Guys, I met two minor problems with the game.

First: when I was playing a level before publishing it, the game freezed (the music continued though). I switched the Wii U off and on and everything was right againg.

Second: is just my impression, or did the patch stop working? After receiving the new set of elements (the one with the rails and conveyor belt) I built a level for, what, an hour, and nothing happened. Is it wrong?

FearTear said:
Guys, I met two minor problems with the game.

First: when I was playing a level before publishing it, the game freezed (the music continued though). I switched the Wii U off and on and everything was right againg.

Not the game's fault.

You're probably not placing enough ground tiles onto your course. Also, make sure that you've used the new tileset parts at least once.

MnSG said:
You're probably not placing enough ground tiles onto your course. Also, make sure that you've used the new tileset parts at least once.

I just tried and it worked, thank you :D

NathanBros said:
How did you discover that, mnsg ?

I tried it myself after the update was released. It really sped up the unlocking process of all the course sets.

Porky Minch said:
so i unlocked the nwc 2015 stages.

But I'm still missing more than half of the builder stuff

meh

GOOD JOB.....and here 4 steps to unlock everything in the builder

1.- spam ground and blocks
2.- use all the new items (simply put them in the level and that count)
3.- wait for the message
4.- LISTO!...READY you have more stuff

I unlock everything very naturally....i mean this game is so much fun.....ok i did this ONCE and was when the game told me "Super Mario World Style" was coming.....i love that style

BIG shout-out to the people who don't put a ceiling in their water levels or levels with Lakitu+Lakitu cloud. All water levels are trash and levels with Lakitus are usually infuriating so the fact that I can bypass them easily is a godsend.

Gamefreak75 said:
BIG shout-out to the people who don't put a ceiling in their water levels or levels with Lakitu+Lakitu cloud. All water levels are trash and levels with Lakitus are usually infuriating so the fact that I can bypass them easily is a godsend.

true, i can se alot of decent levels with the lakitu enemy and you can bypass them so easily, and then bullcrap levels without them.....life isn´t fair in mario maker (freaking expert mode)

Get a load of this

http://kotaku.com/creator-of-hardest-super-mario-world-level-ever-says-co-1729624158

This is -----ing stupid.

Stanley Pines said:
is there any way to make sound effects cover a whole sub-area other than spamming them everywhere?

You could always put certain sounds on Mario, but they'll play, regardless of which area that Mario is in. Also, the boss/bonus music can be placed on an enemy, and as long as it's on-screen, the music will play.

my levels are really only 4 and maybe a little 11
idk what point exactly this list is trying to make because things like "puzzles" and "mazes" aren't really bad level design
oh yeah and 25 but who doesnt like bob ombs

Northern Verve said:
CPKoVbiWwAAEPQm.png

For those playing this game. Accurate?

1.- yeah the "raining enemies levels" pretty annoying, Fortunately you can kill a lakitu in most of them and steal thier cloud to skip the level.
2.- intant skip for me
3.- This was a thing in Mario Hacks WAAAAY OVER flappy bird was a thing
4.- Yeah, depend of the level it can get annoying, ghost house are the expection
5.- i hate this, intant skip AGAIN
6.- Guilty, in a level i made with waluigi, it was a joke level but even then i dont use alot of sound effects.
17F2-0000-0040-07EE
7.- the most starred thing in the game.....unfortunately
8.- yep, always
9.- SKIP, SKIP
10.- oh gosh i hate that alot
11.- hey, free 1-ups you need them in 100 mario challenge expert, and is cathartic see a good chain
12.- always...freakng always
13.- More like...LEAPDS TO DEATH....IM RIGHT?....HELLO?.....im here all night
14.- people love to do this to mario, poor guy
15.- as long is just a little section im ok, but yeeah, it gets very ANNOYING and Cheap
16.- Most of the "kaizo/impossible" type has this
17.- it can make good puzzles but most of the time its annoying
18.- (insert indiana jones theme song)
19.- i grew up playing mario world hacks so, this is tolerable, not so much when enemies and lakitus are present
20.- i haven´t play any of this yet, some good one? (with ashley song or a sonic music?)
21.- me playing: OH LOOK A 1-1 LEVEL RECREATION....AND ANOTHER ONE....and another one....and another one.....and another one with munchers....(skips)
22.- ghost house - tolerable anything else- anoying
23.- again, ghost house its ok for me, in fack, i made and ashley level with door puzzle
24.- Level Title: THIS LEVES IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! LOLXD Me: oh great for you (skips)
25.- GUILTY of the later, at least i have pipes with bomb ombs on them to help and most of the time its part of a.....well.....
play this 7667-0000-0054-55FD 1355-0000-004C-93CC
26.- ....em.....i never write "mario" in a level at least
27.- FREE LIVES WOOOOO (in another level) FREE LIVES WOooooooo FUUUUUU (Fall)
28.- Airship levels mostly....and when they are autoscrolling ones....UUUGH
29.- im getting tired of the NSMBU style because this
30.- GUILTY AGAIN.....
98D0-0000-0032-CA2D

Back