Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

Mario's Time Machine said:
However, if they meet the two objective conditions, the time machine overloads, self-destructs and sends Bowser to the Cretaceous period where he gets stepped-on by a Tyrannosaurus Rex (humorously, right beforehand when he notices it, his eyes shrink with realization to what will happen to him and meekly opens an umbrella in the hopes it would protect him), and a raptor then grabbing his squished remains and throwing them like a Frisbee.

Oh fuc.

That's like BJAODN worthy

Billie Holiday said:
Mario's Time Machine said:
However, if they meet the two objective conditions, the time machine overloads, self-destructs and sends Bowser to the Cretaceous period where he gets stepped-on by a Tyrannosaurus Rex (humorously, right beforehand when he notices it, his eyes shrink with realization to what will happen to him and meekly opens an umbrella in the hopes it would protect him), and a raptor then grabbing his squished remains and throwing them like a Frisbee.

Oh fuc.
The writing could use some work, but that is literally what happens, including the part about a raptor grabbing a pancaked Bowser and flinging him into the distance.

[quote author=Yoshi 2018]It is being developed by Good-Feel, the developer behind the Wii U title Yoshi's Woolly World. As such, the game will feature similar elements from that game, having a hand-crafted look and Yoshi as a playable character.[/quote]

Like, this is supposed to be a Yoshi game?

A majority of the time, the crown never leaves her head, aside from a few occasions, no matter how violently or quickly Peach moves around.

Sorry for the double post, but I just found another

whoever has 10 balls sticking out of the circle first will lose

J-Yoshi64 said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
any players who are still alive perform their victory animations from within the box
LeftyGreenMario said:
whoever has 10 balls sticking out of the circle first will lose
Is it sad that I knew exactly which pages these are on?

It's sadder that I do now know where the first one is from (the second one is from a Mario Party 7 minigame Stick and Spin, if I recall correctly). At least you know where those are from.

Thank you for reading.

Back