Your favourite examples of Rare Sentences on the wiki?

the Piranha Plant will catch the solo player, shake them violently and laugh at them

This is Mario Party in a nutshell

[quote author=Pennington]Pennington's name, while a common name in real life, comes from the word "penguin." This is because Pennington is a penguin.[/quote]

https://www.mariowiki.com/Cargo_Truck#Gallery

I never knew I'd need a gallery of 24 images of barely-visible Cargo Trucks.

It also happens to Rabbid Luigi, as far as I know. I never played as Rabbid Peach past the Pirabbid Plant fight.

If it’s Mario or Luigi, he just yells at their faces and throws them down slamming onto the ground.

C'mon, every second of it is screenshot-worthy

Eventually, Queen Mushroomkhamen learned that Luigi was not actually her husband, and presumably returned to her tomb to continue her eternal life of sleeping.

Mario Bombs manufactured by Au'some Candies, with Bob-omb styled containers that have powdered candy. This product was said to have been discontinued due to the 9/11 attacks, but was reintroduced a few years later.
Of all the pages to reference 9/11, it's a fucking gallery of mario food

In this moment, a pack of dogs enters the tent, all urinating at Luigi. The brothers look at each other and leave the tent terrified, believing that Satan is responsible for this.

Back