• other

Votes: 27 31.0%

• Total voters
Jesus Freak said:
Sir Lancelot said:
Baby *bleep*ing Daisy.

Why? What makes Baby Daisy so !@#%&?

I think she's cute!
Because she was just another sign of baby overkill and another step towards the complete deterioration of the space-time continuum.

Rosalina Spalko said:
I OBJECT TO THE LACK OF PETEY PIRANHA for once
And I object the lack of Rosalina. Never Mess WITH THE P. PLANT!

Eh, I've realized that Baby Daisy completely fails at everything, so I picked her.

Also, Baby Wario is just damn annoying.

Ninji said:
Just to be an ass, I should've voted for Mario.

I really dislike Waluigi.
I almost did that.

Waluigi is pretty cool; but it would be nice if he actually was more than just some fill-in character. >.>

Looniju said:
Ninji said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! EVIL!

Yes, I know, mentioning the very word Waluigi makes people scream. He is that bad.

Stooben Rooben said:
Ninji said:

I almost did that.

Waluigi is pretty cool; but it would be nice if he actually was more than just some fill-in character. >.>

Not only that, but he's also pretty badly designed, imo.

Stooben Rooben said:
Ninji said:

I almost did that.

Not only that, but he's also pretty badly designed, imo.
[/quote]
Yeah, he does have pretty poor character design. His legs freak me out the way they move when he runs too.

Uniju said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Yeah, he does have pretty poor character design. His legs freak me out the way they move when he runs too.
If Waluigi is creeping you out, I suppose it wouldn't be a good idea to tell you he's got a brother. A brother who also has legs of unusual length... Just like everyone else in the series.
Well, the way his legs bow out seem very...strange. He's still pretty cool though.

Looniju said:
If Waluigi is creeping you out, I suppose it wouldn't be a good idea to tell you he's got a brother. A brother who also has legs of unusual length... Just like everyone else in the series.

If you are referring to Wario, is that official?

Fiddle Faddle said:
Looniju said:

If you are referring to Wario, is that official?
It's not official, but it's a pretty safe assumption.

I have a minor rant...

Why are Miis up there? They're not official Mario characters! They're merely apart of the Nintendo Wii itself overall.

... It's not like I'm a fan of them.

jaffffey said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
I OBJECT TO THE LACK OF PETEY PIRANHA for once
And I object the lack of Rosalina. Never Mess WITH THE P. PLANT!

And never mess with someone who can re-create the universe.

Lario said:
I have a minor rant...

Why are Miis up there? They're not official Mario characters! They're merely apart of the Nintendo Wii itself overall.

... It's not like I'm a fan of them.
Having Miis up there is pretty silly.

Lario said:
I have a minor rant...
Maybe Miis of Mario characters? I've raced a few while playing Mario Kart online. None of them looked worth a crap, though.

Also,
Lario said:
Free Loader said:
I couldn't find Bowser Jr. so I voted Mii.
^That, B Jr.

Also Baby Daisy, but Jr.'s worse...
Exactly, HOW? I respect your opinion that you don't like the little guy, but worse than Baby Daisy? That's a low blow, man. :P

Lario said:
Free Loader said:
I couldn't find Bowser Jr. so I voted Mii.
^That, B Jr.

Also Baby Daisy, but Jr.'s worse...
Exactly, HOW? I respect your opinion that you don't like the little guy, but worse than Baby Daisy? That's a low blow, man. :P
[/quote]
Oops, didn't notice that...

It should be the other way 'round.

...Why is baby daisy voted the worst?

sure, she's an un-needed character... but i think baby wario was an even MORE un-needed character

also baby daisy is a LOT cuter than baby wario..

babyluigi said:

sure, she's an un-needed character... but i think baby wario was an even MORE un-needed character

See, we already didn't like the modern Daisy and we didn't like the babies much, so that's our resoning.

Also, Baby Wario beeing more useless than Baby Daisy just because he's not cute is a bad back-up detail.

Lario said:
babyluigi said:

See, we already didn't like the modern Daisy and we didn't like the babies much, so that's our resoning.
As far as I know, there's only one Daisy fan on this board.
Lario said:
Also, Baby Wario beeing more useless than Baby Daisy just because he's not cute is a bad back-up detail.
At least B. Wario has the big-ass magnet to grab coins with. He at least did something.

After going back and replaying SMB: Lost Levels again, all I can say is this:

Hammer Bros. F 'em.

I HATE Pianta. I don't know why, but he is horrible. And the palm tree on his head is no help either.

Lario said:
babyluigi said:

Baby Daisy is better than Baby Wario. You said there is no back-up detail to why Baby Daisy is better but you don't have any back-up to why Baby Wario is better.

Back