Votes: 2 2.3%
  • other

Votes: 27 31.0%

• Total voters
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Lario said:
babyluigi said:
...Why is baby daisy voted the worst?

sure, she's an un-needed character... but i think baby wario was an even MORE un-needed character

also baby daisy is a LOT cuter than baby wario..
See, we already didn't like the modern Daisy and we didn't like the babies much, so that's our resoning.

Also, Baby Wario beeing more useless than Baby Daisy just because he's not cute is a bad back-up detail.

Baby Daisy is better than Baby Wario. You said there is no back-up detail to why Baby Daisy is better but you don't have any back-up to why Baby Wario is better.
The friggin' magnet.

As for me, DAISY. BAby DAISY, barrels!

I HATE WALUIGI HE'S DISGIUSTING only wanted to say that:luigi:

Crow T. Robot said:
As far as I know, there's only one Daisy fan on this board.
Hey. I resent that. There may be a million of Daisy fans that don't go on this website. Just beacause her voice is annoying doesn't mean you have to hate on her! :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy:

I have nothing against Daisy, nor do I have a problem with her voice. I do, however, have a problem with Toad and Birdo's voices. Toad sounded just fine in Mario Kart 64, but ever since Super Mario Advance, they decided to give him a screechy, hoarse-sounding voice. Birdo, on the other hand, had a nice voice in Super Mario Advance, but then they started having her sound like a man in Mario Kart: Double-Dash!! (despite the fact that she was retconned into being an actual female character, instead of a "guy who thinks he is a girl").

I wasn't talking to you about Daisy SolarBlaze, but its nice to see some supporters. Toad and Birdo do have annoying voices. In Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, Peach is really annoying on the characters screen. She goes da da da da da. da da da da da..... Very irritating

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Crow T. Robot said:
Hey. I resent that. There may be a million of Daisy fans that don't go on this website. Just beacause her voice is annoying doesn't mean you have to hate on her! :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :daisy:
I never said I did. I'm more indifferent tworard Daisy, I don't hate her, but I'm not exactly the biggest fan of her either. To me, she's just....there. No offense. ;)

Crow T. Robot said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Crow T. Robot said:
I never said I did. I'm more indifferent tworard Daisy, I don't hate her, but I'm not exactly the biggest fan of her either. To me, she's just....there. No offense. ;)
Ok, most people hate Bowser Jr. too, so it doesn't really matter.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
ugozima said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
SuperZambezi said:
I have no problem with any Mario characters so my vote goes to the non-mario Mii.
Are you new?
Jeez, what is with you asking if a person is new?
I was just being annoying. lol
That's not a good way to win people over. :P

I hate Koindozers in DKC3. The Koindozer Klamber level pisses me off. ><

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Great Tiger said:
Booman said:
I really don't like Baby Daisy.
Nobody does, except for L+DF11 & Spirit in the Sky.
Uh huh. Hopefully more Daisy/Baby Daisy fans will join in the future....
Because her fan club only has 2 members. lol
I'm still waiting for more Jr. fans, but I'm not holding my breath. :P

Great Tiger said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Great Tiger said:
Booman said:
I really don't like Baby Daisy.
Nobody does, except for L+DF11 & Spirit in the Sky.
Uh huh. Hopefully more Daisy/Baby Daisy fans will join in the future....
Because her fan club only has 2 members. lol
I'm still waiting for more Jr. fans, but I'm not holding my breath. :P
I'm waiting for more boo fans.

Mason said:
I chose Baby Daisy and other (other being Geno). Geno is not cool, was never cool, and never will be cool. I would like to know what makes him so cool in other peoples eyes. He is incredibly over rated.
True

And of course, another Baby Daisy....sigh....just another day in the forum.

VioletLuma said:
Mason said:
I am pretty sure that Nintendo is trolling us with Baby Daisy. They can't possibly be serious.
Same with the other babies
But without Baby Mario and Baby Bowser, there would be no Yoshi's Island. Those are the only two babies that I can accept.

*gasp* How can the Koopalings be on there but Bowser Jr. not? Anyway Bowser Jr. I hate him so much!

Kaptain K. Rool said:
VioletLuma said:
Mason said:
I am pretty sure that Nintendo is trolling us with Baby Daisy. They can't possibly be serious.
Same with the other babies
But without Baby Mario and Baby Bowser, there would be no Yoshi's Island. Those are the only two babies that I can accept.
You forgot Baby Luigi, the only TRUE reason why the events in those games happened.

Back