McToast said:
1-Up Shroom said:
tucayo said:
Stooben Rooben said:
That's why I refer to Birdo as an 'it'.
i also do that

kirby is also gay
Kirby is not that. Is it, just because his color is pink? :mad:
I recall a section of the Kirby TV show where Dedede was saying Kirby humped him?
Link or it didn't happen. Oh, wait, that'd break rules. :(
I never actually saw the scene,. just Dedede was telling someone that. Dunno if it would break the rules, but it was 4kids, so...

McToast said:
Smartass27 said:
McToast said:
1-Up Shroom said:
tucayo said:
Stooben Rooben said:
i also do that

kirby is also gay
I recall a section of the Kirby TV show where Dedede was saying Kirby humped him?
I never actually saw the scene,. just Dedede was telling someone that. Dunno if it would break the rules, but it was 4kids, so...
Welcome the world of private messaging.

Stooben Rooben said:
McToast said:
Smartass27 said:
McToast said:
1-Up Shroom said:
tucayo said:
Stooben Rooben said:
i also do that

kirby is also gay
Welcome the world of private messaging.

No thanks, I ate.

Ive realised, I hate Brawl Mario.

I just call Birdo a "she" and leave it at that. Anyway, as for the character I hate the most, it's not even on this poll. If Luvbi was on it, then I would vote for her.

SolarBlaze said:
I just call Birdo a "she" and leave it at that. Anyway, as for the character I hate the most, it's not even on this poll. If Luvbi was on it, then I would vote for her.
God, I hated Luvbi.

Stooben Rooben said:
SolarBlaze said:
God, I hated Luvbi.
:lol:

I'll admit that baby Wario creeps me out the most. :shifty: :eek:

Hmmm, hard question... sometimes Toad can be notably annoying. Actually, I don't really hate any Mario characters (seriously, it's just a game).

Fiddle Faddle said:
Hmmm, hard question... sometimes Toad can be notably annoying. Actually, I don't really hate any Mario characters (seriously, it's just a game).
Toad's voice is annoyinh. >.<

Princess Apes said:
Fiddle Faddle said:
Toad's voice is annoyinh. >.<

Tell me about it.

HEY MARIO I'M TOAD AND MY VOICE CHANGE IS VERY FAR FROM HAPPENING EVEN THOUGH I'M 37 YEARS OLD. MY BEST FRIEND IS A FIRE ALARM. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IT HAS IS THAT IT'S BROKEN AND BEEPS 24:7 IN STEAD OF WHEN SOMETHING'S JUST ON FIRE. I SURE DO SQUEEZE WHEN TALKING. I COULD SURE USE SOME OIL. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT IF I USE SOME OIL, I MIGHT JUST CATCH ON FIRE AND THEN MY GOOD OL' FRIEND FIRE ALARM WILL SCREW UP, AND I'LL HAVE TO GET A NEW FRIEND, WHICH IS VERY HARD FOR ME TO DO, FOR SOME REASON, I DON'T KNOW WHY. IS IT BECAUSE I SMELL? IS IT THAT THEY DON'T LIKE MY HAIRCUT? OR IS IT PERHAPS BECAUSE I ACTUALLY LIKE ALL OF RICK ASTLEY'S SONGS? WHEN I WAS 8 YEARS OLD, I WANTED TO JOIN THE SCHOOL QUOIR, BUT THEY COMPARED ME TO A FOGHORN WHICH MADE ME SAD, SO I STARTED A SWORD SWALLOWING CAREER. ONCE AN ACCIDENT HOWEVER HAPPENED, SO MY THROAT BECAME SHARPER AND I GOT AN EVEN MORE ANNOYING VOICE. ARE WE THERE YET? EVERYONE THINKS THAT SONIC IS A NAME THAT'S MORE APPROPRIATE FOR ME THAN THAT BLUE HEDGEHOG GUY. WHEN I WAS 17 YEARS OLD, MY CLASSMATES (YES, I HAD TO TAKE 8TH GRADE A COUPLE OF YEARS) CALLED ME "DA GLASSBREAKER" BECAUSE I SOUNDED LIKE A MOUSE ON HELIUM. WANNA KNOW WHAT MORE IS FUN? I NEVER GET ANY VOICE RELATED DISEASES, SO YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE FROM MY LOUD ANNOYANCE. HAH HAH HAH!

...dang, I've gotta stop drinking so much coffee. :toad:

Dry bones- He's just................. creepy.
E. Gadd- plain old weird.
Count Bleck- "You know who doesn't make any sense at all? Count Bleck!"

Back