Votes: 4 4.6%
  • shy guy

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • koopa

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • other

Votes: 27 31.0%

• Total voters
Birdo freaks me out. Just going to say that.

I don't like the Koopalings or Baby Daisy. I voted the Koopalings.

Peach, other for Toadette, and Mario.

Why isn't Yoshi listed :mad:

oh, didn't notice that three could be picked.

in that case, Peach, Baby Daisy and the Koopalings.

Baby Luigi said:

who the fuck cares? just pick other.

Smasher said:
Baby Luigi said:

who the *bleep* cares? just pick other.

I the *bleep* care. Most of the major Mario characters get listed and Yoshi isn't listed.

It's an ancient topic from 2010 made by someone that doesn't even come here much anymore. don't expect Yoshi to be added, even if he was just forgotten. (which is the most likely possibility)

Yeah, it's very likely he was simply forgotten (I can't imagine anyone hating Mario the most so that rules out being listed purposely).

I'm going out of this topic since it was necro'd.

Yeah, there's other characters that aren't the most popular such as Bowser Jr. and Birdo that are missing. Probably just forgotten.

I'll be leaving too.

i HATE Peach

I can't stand Wario. I just can't. I also dislike Birdo, he/she's ( ?) weird and not really useful. No need to mention Queen Bee... :P

So much hate on Daisy, how sad. :(

Sorry for criticizing your thread, but the title refers to one character, and you can pick up to three characters. Anyway, the character I hate the most is Baby Waluigi. He's just pointless in every way.

Nintendo DID produce a Baby Waluigi doll... For characters that actually exist, my least favourite character is Baby Daisy.

It may have been produced; however, we still do not know if the doll is an actual Nintendo made product. The Baby Mario and Luigi dolls sold alongside it looked pretty odd as well in my opinion in terms of design.

I hate most of the baby characters. Baby Mawio and Baby Weegee were okay, and Baby Yoshi was fine, also. However, they got bad after that. When will they stop? Baby Waluigi? Baby Rosalina? Baby Dry Bones? Baby Koopalings? Baby Mii? Will Nintendo start doing that with other franchises? Baby Kirby? Prince DeDeDe? Baby Link? Baby Ganon? They've already done it to Pokemon. Pretty soon, there will be "Jim Henson's Nintendo babies".

Aside from Baby Toad, I agree that the babies are rather redundant characters. The only exception in this case; however, is Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. I feel rather sorry for the baby duo as both of them were subjected to the hate that most people showed towards the baby characters due to Baby Peach and especially Baby Daisy since Mario Kart Wii.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were fine originally as even though they were not the most inspiring characters, they were still unique on their own in the past. They represented a unique element by being representatives of the Yoshi's Island series. Both babies served notable roles in these games, and it was a nice throwback to see them in the later Mario spin-offs. Both of them also served a notable role in M&L:PiT where they became even more lovable as a result of their heroism.

With only the two of them, nobody complained about their inclusion in the games. Many were fans of them in Double Dash!! and later Mario spin-offs. However, it was the inclusion of more babies in the later games that I believe caused more people to fear not only of the newer babies, but also of Baby Mario and Luigi themselves. I think there is probably some belief that people think that the inclusion of Baby Mario or Baby Luigi in a game now will lead to the inclusion of more babies. This is why I think that both babies started to become disliked recently. I personally like the two; however, adding more babies after them was a rather pointless move in my opinion and did nothing to help the popularity of the baby characters.

I think only the two main babies should be in spinnoffs, baby Daisy was pathetic: why not paratroopa, shy guy or polari- they make a new annoying, useless baby instead.

Back