• shy guy

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • koopa

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • other

Votes: 27 31.0%

• Total voters
Evil Magikrazy said:
Will Nintendo start doing that with other franchises?
Baby Ridley would be adorable.

Lily said:
I think only the two main babies should be in spinnoffs, baby Daisy was pathetic: why not paratroopa, shy guy or polari- they make a new annoying, useless baby instead.

I can't imagine the amount of sadness that the Shy Guy and even Paratroopa fans must have went through when they heard that Baby Peach and Baby Daisy were playable (especially the latter) instead of their favourites in Mario Kart Wii.

Paratroopa may have been a reskin of Koopa Troopa; however, at least it has some notability over a non-existent baby incarnation of a spin-off exclusive character.

Why isn't baby peach on the list
Evil Magikrazy said:
I hate most of the baby characters. Baby Mawio and Baby Weegee were okay, and Baby Yoshi was fine, also. However, they got bad after that. When will they stop? Baby Waluigi? Baby Rosalina? Baby Dry Bones? Baby Koopalings? Baby Mii? Will Nintendo start doing that with other franchises? Baby Kirby? Prince DeDeDe? Baby Link? Baby Ganon? They've already done it to Pokemon. Pretty soon, there will be "Jim Henson's Nintendo babies".
Read a book about jim!! But yeah babies are getting out of control in Mario games

'3K said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Will Nintendo start doing that with other franchises?
Baby Ridley would be adorable.
Actually, that would be kinda cute. As I said, Pokemon has already done this via baby Pokemon.

Baby Pikachu
Baby Clefairy
Baby Jigglypuff
Baby Togetic
Baby Hitmon
Baby Jynx
Baby Electabuzz
Baby Magmar
Baby Marill
Baby Wobbuffet
Baby Roselia
Baby Chimecho
Baby Sudowoodo
Baby Mr. Mime
Baby Chansey
Baby Snorlax
Baby Lucario
Baby Mantine

That's a lot of babies, even more than the Mario series.

YoshiGo99 said:
Why isn't baby peach on the list
Evil Magikrazy said:
I hate most of the baby characters. Baby Mawio and Baby Weegee were okay, and Baby Yoshi was fine, also. However, they got bad after that. When will they stop? Baby Waluigi? Baby Rosalina? Baby Dry Bones? Baby Koopalings? Baby Mii? Will Nintendo start doing that with other franchises? Baby Kirby? Prince DeDeDe? Baby Link? Baby Ganon? They've already done it to Pokemon. Pretty soon, there will be "Jim Henson's Nintendo babies".
Read a book about jim!! But yeah babies are getting out of control in Mario games
Aw hell yes I love Jim.

Back