Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

I say that because it was the most ridiculous plot in a video game I've ever seen.

Glitchy said:
I say that because it was the most ridiculous plot in a video game I've ever seen.

you'll have a field day with tales of symphonia then

Cirdec said:
Because killing 99% of the population is sure a funny plan.
If it's a plot in Pokemon, it's a funny plan.

OH MY OD... COULD.... COULD.... COULD THAT BE KYUUREM WITH BOTH RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM FUSED! ORIGINAL KYUUREM! O-O

Now that people have seen the movie, it seems extremely likely that the "new" Pokémon is indeed Zygarde. From Serebii:

[quote author=Serebii]Also, the massive Pokémon shown in CoroCoro that's also in the trailer has pulsating hexagons in the trailer around its body.[/quote]

In perhaps even bigger news, what may be a totally new Pokémon was shown as well.

[quote author=Serebii]Today in Japan, the latest Pokémon movie, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages, opened and within it, according to our envoy and close friend to the site, Gin who just saw the movie, there was something new appearing in it. She describes it as being bright green with one eye larger than the other. During the trailer for next years movie, its eye looked through the O of the word Pokémon and then it blobbed about. This was then followed by the large new Pokémon silhouette revealed on July 12th. Gin has kindly provided a few possible sketches of this Pokémon, but it is likely to differ greatly. It of course could still be an alternate form, a weird separated part of a new form of an existing Pokémon or something completely new, but it remains to be seen. We'll bring full details of this as and when it comes so keep checking back.

newpokemon.jpg
newpokemon2.jpg
newpokemon3.jpg

[/quote]
[quote author=Serebii]Following the surprise appearance of what may be a new Pokémon and/or form, more people have been able to see the movie, Hoopa & The Clash of Ages and due to this, thanks to another friend of mine, we have a far more accurate sketch of it now which differs slightly from the original ones we had yesterday. It includes elements that were lost previously on it including a red stomach. Of course, there is still likely to be some discrepencies between the sketch and the actual design but this is a close approximation.
[br]
It's not currently known when these Pokémon/forms will be completely revealed with official art and screenshots, but when it is, we'll post it here as soon as it comes.

newpokemon4.jpg
[/quote]

I have played the demo of ORAS and what others say is true: the frame rate is affected if 3D is on. It's a pity since the 3D effect is decent. As for the entire demo: is there anything beyond catching Glalie? I don't feel like playing anymore since I am not planning to get one of those games (I'm actually waiting for the third version), so if any of you played the demo, what else are there?

Thanks for reading.

dont think theres gonna be a third version

there was no bolt yellow in gen 3
and there was no something crystal in gen 4

unless you mean pokemon z which could be happening i guess

Eri Ayase said:
dont think theres gonna be a third version

there was no bolt yellow in gen 3
and there was no something crystal in gen 4

unless you mean pokemon z which could be happening i guess

Yeah, I am referring to the hypothetical Pokemon Z. Guess that wasn't clear.

Thanks for reading.

so a whole bunch of new info has been leaked via serebii, and it gives you a clearer look at the small blobby new pokemon. there's heaps of 'em. zygarde is set to appear in a mega-evo special or something so maybe this means the tall pokemon is zygarde's mega or something??

i think it's a commonly suggested theory that these tiny little guys have something to do with how zygarde can change forme, but given the new info that there's gonna be at least more than one, and the unreleased moves thousand waves and thousand arrows, maybe zygarde is actually made up of 1000 of these little cell pokemon? perhaps the one that appears at the end of the hoopa movie is simply missing from the rest of them, which is what gives zygarde its giant form.

tl;dr my idea is that zygarde is actually made up of the cell pokemon and has two forms, one with 1000 cells and one without (i.e. regular zygarde).

why do i even care

idk, a new pokemon game will probably be announced very soon tho

I got the Shiny Rayquaza. Unfortunately it's lv 70 and I still haven't gotten around to playing oras I only have 2 badges. Looks like it's time for the PC for you. I should get my other one for the other version if it hasn't ended yet

Back